Umm... I'm gonna need some context here, sweetie?

Please tell me this was about Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?hl=en&taken-by=bessbessbell
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/opinion/how-we-are-ruining-america.html?_r=0&referer=https://www-vanityfair-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/david-brooks-worst-take-of-the-week/amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=
twitter.com/bessbell/status/918672193373929472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She got blocked by Trump on Twitter and had a meltdown

im gonna need some context from YOU sweetie~
the fuck are on about?

ah
dont know sry bi~

What the fuck that get is unreal. Also thanks.

Brap

literally what

juden?

What happened? You are being a real sweetie right now...

No, she was mocking someone by playing as if she was them, losing their shit over something silly.

I like penis everyone!

wow shes so much uglier in motion than in her twitter pic

Nice try idiot. This was all her. You should read her tweet storm back when she found out she was blocked by him. She went NUTS. Said she was going to sue him. Actually got a lawyer & everything. She deletes tweets that she gets destroyed by because of how stupid she sounds..So they might already be gone.

source
I need the salt

>sweetie
God damn do you people have the shittiest memes

Daaaw, I just want give her a big hug and tell her everything is gonna be ok

looks like someone got booty blasted

we merely adopted sweetyposting, its creation is entirely on the left
but to be honest it's been doing much better in our hands

are we supposed to recognize this person?

or is it a Sup Forums thang? haha

I don't think this was about Trump. Some snobby faggot took her to some mediocre Italian place and wrote an article saying how the average woman can't be taken to nice places because they can't pronounce the names of fancy bread and get confused so it's better to take them to get chicken tenders

fucking lol
what a hero

I hope this is a true story. I REALLY do

My CAPTCHA is:
>Friedhof Hooker

instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?hl=en&taken-by=bessbessbell

Sauce

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/opinion/how-we-are-ruining-america.html?_r=0&referer=https://www-vanityfair-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/david-brooks-worst-take-of-the-week/amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=

He doesn't say her name but she made a response video to it

She got fondled by Trump, Harvey Weinstein style.

>Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop. Suddenly I saw her face freeze up as she was confronted with sandwiches named “Padrino” and “Pomodoro” and ingredients like soppressata, capicollo and a striata baguette. I quickly asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else and she anxiously nodded yes and we ate Mexican.

>wow shes so much uglier in motion than in her twitter pic
I always thought part of the meme was that her eyes were closed....god she looks like a monster without makeup. Im glad I don't look like shit without makeup

>Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop. Suddenly I saw her face freeze up as she was confronted with sandwiches named “Padrino” and “Pomodoro” and ingredients like soppressata, capicollo and a striata baguette. I quickly asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else and she anxiously nodded yes and we ate Mexican.

Is she married or not?

I'm gonna need to see the video sweetie

Lol i remembr this. It was only like about 5 months ago. Give or take. If you don't remember than you need to fuck off

Any rural or suburban genius could navigate an Italian deli without a second thought. City retards strike again I suppose

Are you aware of the rule?

Kek it was David Brooks? Goddamn crafty Jew, he did good this time

>she was blocked by Trump
This wasn't the breakdown over that. This freakout was because some guy took her to a fancy Italian restaurant and her pseudo intellectual facade broke down because she couldn't read anything in the menu so she asked to leave and eat tacos instead and the guy made fun of her for it and she couldn't handle the bants. Posting lewd for exposure

It makes me mad every time it's posted, even if it's done ironically. It's a perfect troll for me.

It sounds like they both suck. I can't pronounce Italian stuff and I don't really want to. I shouldn't have to study every foreign language so I can look smart at any ethnic restaurant. How pathetically hipster can you get. I barely know how to say guacamole. What sort of pretentious bullshit articles are you and your friends reading at the local artsy cafe these days?

to the biggest fucking cuck on the planet

This is super cringy.

Does she have a mental illness?

who is this? i thought the sweetie meme came from pol making fun of tumblr

Ahahahahaha

The video is satire... Sup Forums is wrong yet again

Yeah... I'm Italian as fuck and I only know a couple of those.

Like Starbucks giving their milkshakes Italian names when no one in Italy is going to know what the fuck a moccachino macciato frappachino is.

fuck off back to plebbit cunt, you and your ilk are what ruined Sup Forums

Bess Kalb, the queen of sweeties

It's quite serious until they get ridiculed for their stupidity. Then it becomes a joke.

i thought summer was over?

Some jewess on twatter that always says sweetie

she is a jew, the majority of jewish women have some form of mental illness

you can't deport this, hun. :)

who is that?

If u cant deport, then gas. No probo...

>They both suck
Yeah they both probably suck really hard but I don't think the dude was even trying to be a niche hipster fag taking her to an obscure restaurant. Lady basically had a breakdown because she didn't want to look dumb and ask what the hell a baguette was. She couldn't handle the optics of looking stupid as le stronk womyn who's so snarky and writes for snl

>face goes from looking like that of a child to that of a 70 year old woman
strewth

get back into your hole fucking garbage

Thank you for this rare footage of Histrionic Personality Disorder...this is actually a very rare disorder to witness

kys newfag piece of horseshit

twitter.com/bessbell/status/918672193373929472
LOL say hi to bess

>twitter.com/bessbell/status/918672193373929472
lmfao why would she post those. she wants it

Anyone have the tweet where claims that the second amendment is not actually part of the constitution?

idk anything about him but for any man to be married to this strong independent woman they'd have to be a massive cuck

she's a filthy kike marxist
stop promoting her

holy fuck she's retarded ugly
this pic always made her seem like she could be cute but I didn't find any proper pix of her until now
is there sound to this video. I've been waiting a while to see this bitch cry

>tfw you realize that she posts here and probably gets off to criticisms

I'm telling you guys, if you ignore it, it goes away.

Anyone got pics of Kess Balbs sitting on the toilet?

Such an entitled bitch. I guess it is the taxpayers job to pay for your bastard children is it?

Does this gif make me laugh because I'm a bad person? Also, she's talking about Trump, isn't she?

>instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?hl=en&taken-by=bessbessbell
no chill

>everyone beyond high school learns french
Not defending bess, but anyone who thinks not being able to pronounce foreign words on a menu is in any way indicative intelligence or mental fragility is an idiot.

Post the lewd sweeties, you know the ones ;^)

Reloaded had Burly Brawl though. Probably the best fight scene from the entire trilogy.

lol

If you don't know how to pronounce capocollo, you are literally a subhuman.

lol the inverse of the twilight zone episode, and just as horrifying because of practically the same reason: nobody will listen to you

>approaching save button
>see crocs
>stop

hot!

It wasn't really about her. She was being a world class comedienne. You sweeties just don't have the Rick and Morty caliber IQ to get it this kind of humour :-)

>This freakout was because some guy took her to a fancy Italian restaurant and her pseudo intellectual facade broke down because she couldn't read anything in the menu so she asked to leave and eat tacos instead and the guy made fun of her for it and she couldn't handle the bants. Posting lewd for exposure

You better be sweet to sweetie

Uhhhhhhhh...
No snookums

Um, no, sweetie. What are you, a newfag?

GABAGOOL? OVER 'EEERE.

I can't tell if this is real or not. No tears or indication that the waterworks are coming. I'm gonna go with not real. And fuck you for posting it here, bess.

Hide the slide.

it's quite clearly a joke mate

pls be patient

>its a bess melts down and is literally putty in my hands episeode

Just want to let yall'de've knowthat i tottally put my willlie in her snatch hole

>it's a sweetums cutie patootie thread
my favorite

Goddamn that rat jewface

>
THATS IT! She looks like a jewrat

she's mentally ill. a genuinely unhinged individual

UNHINGED

But those sweater puppies tho

>tfw no Bess gf to snooky snookums with

what the fuck?
will bang before the ovens.