When are we FINALLY going to get an official Touhou anime?

When are we FINALLY going to get an official Touhou anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Who's_Who_of_Humans_&_Youkai_in_Gensokyo/Yukari_Yakumo,_Ran_Yakumo,_and_Chen
youtube.com/watch?v=LSAq1AT7g9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=unRPhNH-YWo
youtube.com/watch?v=57Zwrx9a9Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=G98Pn4JLDR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Off by one.
Perfect

Hopefully never because Touhou's "story" is stupid.

There will never be an official Touhou anime, not even giving ZUN all the beer of the world he will make it

BAKA BAKA

When you stop intentionally missing gets, baka

>wanting a Touhou anime with a story
>not wanting Gensokyo slice of life

We will get a Touhou anime right after Yotsuba.

HAHAHAHA, OFF BY ONE

YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET

>Touhou's "story" is stupid
>"I only read doujins for a secondary I am"

Touhou story's is stupid. Nothing Grimdark shit of people killing each other for the sake of Gensokyo. Even Akame ga Kill is less edgy than Canon 2hu.

Nothing but*

almost, kog

KoG is dead. The real KoG wouldn't fuck fuck something so simple like this.

>Nothing but Grimdark shit of people killing each other for the sake of Gensokyo
Where are you getting this? All the fighting in Touhou is explicitly nonlethal (with the exception of fighting Mokou, because she's immortal and the protagonists are assholes). I'm admittedly not up to date on all the supplementary material, but the only straight up killing I know of is that one dude Reimu killed in Forbidden Scrollery for trying to become a youkai.

>killing each other for the sake of Gensokyo
Confirmed secondary and/or a baiter; opinion discarded.

Fuck you for defeding garbage ZUN story he could have made it SOL iyashikei shit instead of mass murdering and human cattle bullshit. Lunarians and Buddha was a fucking mistake. Fuck ZUN. I hope he dies soon.

What's the status on that Chinese 2hu AU where they own Apartments

(You)

>3
BAKA BAKAAAAAA

BAKA BAKA

Keep being the strongest, cirno! You'll get the gets one day!

Yea, I'm looking forward to that beach episode.

Oh wait

Fuck off, ZUN faggot. You think giving me a meme response would disapprove my master argument? ZUN has no idea what to do with 2hu so he's just make the rest of the story crawling in my skin edgeshit and you retards are just gonna eat his shit story up because it fuels your ego of being primary. Well, I say if ZUN is going full edgelord shrine maide route on 2hu I"ll gladly be a secondary.

It would just be another Isekai Tensei shit

Probably never, hate to disappoint.

Please continue to spout your baseless bullshit. It amuses me to see someone be this wrong.

>baseless bullshit
user, lurking on /jp/ for a week is enough for me to know what is the "main" canon in the 2hu verse and it is very dark and edgy. That world is hardly a Nipponese Neverland. It's hell on earth and ZUN is responsible for it. But if you want to disregard my opinion just because you think you have a higher value than me go ahead. 2hu will die soon anyway.

>le epic get meme
reddit

That's you, yes.

stop projecting, reddit

>reddit
>GET
>let alone post number
Trying too hard to fit in there, junior.

sure thing, newfriend

>lurks /jp/ for a week
>I know everything about 2hu
You're supposed to lurk for 2 years before posting

>implying the 2hu lore is not shallow as fuck that you could understand them all in a week
ZUN can't into world building. Even Kirkbride is better.
>lurk 2 years before posting
I have no reason to post on /jp/.

>Secondary who got all his info through the meme-coated lenses of /jp/ thinks touhou is dark and edgy.

Sure thing.

Why would /jp/ lie? /jp/ would never lie.

The latest manga chapters

>FS: Normal humans, ghosts and vampires all sit together to listen to a librarian tell spooky ghost stories.
>WaHH: Everyone starts keeping cute rabbits as pets.
>VFiS: Fairies cool off on a hot summer day by eating shaved ice.

Really edgy stuff.

>nitpicking
user, just because the latest chapter is no edgy doesn't make all the edgy shit about 2hu suddenly disappear.

>Zun reveals Ran Yakumo is a parasitic being made by Yukari that is feeding of the body of a top quality nameless kitsune
>not edgy

>Zun reveals Ran Yakumo is a parasitic being made by Yukari that is feeding of the body of a top quality nameless kitsune
Sauce or gtfo

Go back to /jp/ faggot

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Who's_Who_of_Humans_&_Youkai_in_Gensokyo/Yukari_Yakumo,_Ran_Yakumo,_and_Chen
While she employs several shikigami, the one she makes the most use of is Ran Yakumo. Be careful though: Ran Yakumo is strictly the shikigami, and the nine-tailed fox youkai she is possessing is an entirely different being. However, since the original fox never shows on the surface at all, there's no problem in thinking of Ran Yakumo as a nine-tailed fox.

WE

WUZ

KITSUNE AND SHIEET

That is actually kinda fucked. I think I'll ignore that just like every other 2hu fag.

Ok, sorry.

He doesn't mention the fox is enslaved.
But please twist the meaning of everything in 2hu so it fits your edgy mind.

Suck my cock dude.

baka

Nice.

Speaking of Touhou, how do I get into it? It seems to have a large following./ the art is great and cute girls who have power seems cool.

don't do it it's all a ploy to get you into danmakes

Play the games, get your ass kicked, then either read the manga, read doujins, or listen to remixes of the soundtrack.

Hopefully never, I see enough Touhou shit here as it is.

>It seems to have a large following
This isn't Kancolle, Granblue or Idolshit.

Touhou is dead.

Only if it's made by Kyoani.

Hopefully never.

>dead
>there is still at least 1 touhou OC on danbooru out of every 20 pictures uploaded
>Every C has metric tons of touhou doujins
>Last game isn't even a year old

What do you mean by dead?

Baka

Not the most popular thing ever = dead

Damn that looks like a long list of games, it looks like it will take a while. how does it even incorporate a story into a 'bullet hell' game, small descriptions on the games desc, or actual in game dialogue?
still seems a bit interesting, I assuming it has more translations than Kancolle or Granblue, how does one play a game without knowing what anything says?

Is her pussy warm or cold?

Just pick a few and play them so you have a general idea, then fuck off to the supplementary material.

PRobably both absolute zero and magma hot

Cold outside and warm inside.

as soon a zun is done working on gakuen handsome

You mean out of money for beer.

both.

This faggot I swear. Is he serious?

Ey, feeding a sun god to a old hell familiar is the most brutal plotline I've ever heard in at least last decade.

>ZUN finally decides he wants a 2hu animay
>picks some random studio that absolutely no one besides him even knows
>they have a 10000 yen budget and 2 animators who are just art students from the local uni
>ZUN writes the script
>it's just 5 minutes of characters talking like in all his databooks
>enter the 5 minute 2hu animated short: Phantasmagorial Lunatic Dream
>it's just a slideshow with about 20 slides, 4 of which were drawn by ZUN himself and look completely different from the rest
>it's a direct to DVD release sold only at one Comiket event and in a single online store for about 5600 yen
>still sells better than Fractale

This is how the Touhou anime will eventually go. Heard it here first.

he's a newfag who has never been to other board other than Sup Forums. it's obvious since he doesn't know touhou basically has its own board.

2hu needs shotas.

Already has one

user, /jp/ isn't exactly a Secret club with a convoluted login system. And Touhou is actually dead. Back to /jp/ faggot.

>one
>in the sea of estrogen that is gensokyo

Wriggle is a girl!

2hu needs male characters that's not dead or Rinnosuke.

>This faggot I swear. Is he serious?
I am.

Hopefully not soon enough. From a fan PoV there are many things that can go wrong.

It has QUALITY? it's shit. It doesn't follow the games story? It's shit. It goes fanfic even a little bit? It's shit. It's not written by ZUN? It's shit. And so the list goes on.

>still sells better than Fractale
Lost.
But serously ZUN won't give his OK on an anime, hes adamant about that.
But after his death his wife will have all the rights to the name and she might become more agreeable after she sees the money.

Genji.

I thought ZUN's wife was beer?

>meme private doesn't even bother researching shit
Everything you need to know is in a wiki. Not all of them are translated but still.

You've summarized the most autistic jaypees when they talk about Gensou Mangekyou and then say Musou Kakyou is a better anime.

Just idiots.

>thinking killing deviant humans in the world of youkai is edgy

You need to get off from your moe SoL anime.
What happened in Touhou is normal considered its setting.

Rumia and several youkai being man-eater, Kisume being decapitator, evil tree, shinigami, the kappas and Minamitsu drown people, Reisen's past, Byakuren's backstory, historical war and shit it's all long-time facts.

>Cirno successfully gains gets on /k/
>But is powerless on Sup Forums
Baka Crini

>it was wasted by a fucking ledditor doing a request in the drawshit general
at least 2hu gets are funny. fuck that retard.

Touhou is stronger on /k/ than Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>thinking killing deviant humans in the world of youkai is edgy

>You need to get off from your moe SoL anime.
Why the fuck would you want me to do that? You're trying to kill me?

When you can find a bunch of primaries who know the games inside out, and have the capability and means to make not one, but at least three official anime series distinct from one another, and airing within a year of one another (preferably at least two within the same season), then you can have it. Otherwise, don't bother.

>Kancolle
>small c

>implying Touhou anime won't be battle shonen

Touhou is about spellcard duels and they sometime use physical.

Let's get real here.
Even if it were to get adapted officially, can it top MinusT level of quality battle?
youtube.com/watch?v=LSAq1AT7g9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=unRPhNH-YWo
youtube.com/watch?v=57Zwrx9a9Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=G98Pn4JLDR8

Just have a high tolerance for extreme suffering, plotlines that make little to no sense, and cramped wrists.

Is this the (You) equivalent for youkai?

Tohou is old and busted, what's the new hotness this days?

2hu