Average "stoner" argument

>m-muh plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant
Never forget that marijuana is a terrifying, addictive drug that WILL ruin your life. If you've tried it or are considering trying it, go to jail. It's not funny and it's not cool.

I am a stoner whose life pot is ruining--listen to this guy before it is too late. Pot won't kill you but it will take your motivations and your pleasures and make you complacent. Abuse it at your own peril

I know a guy that has autism because he smoked too much pot. No joke

>addictive

No. Just no. This is not what addiction means.

True, clinical addiction is a METABOLIC DEPENDENCY.

M E T A B O L I C

D E P E N D E N C Y

Behavioral "addiction" isn't fucking addiction. It's weak-willed laziness.

Pic fucking related. It's from a chirurgeon-apothecary's manual.

thank you for making this thread... so many reefer shills defending this garbage.

my roommates smoke the peaceful herb
one of them went from being a 4.0 honor student in highschool to failing and having to withdraw from Chemistry II

A psychoactive drug that is habit forming isn't much better than metabolic dependency. You're missing the big picture.

>one of them went from being a 4.0 honor student in highschool
To be fair, it could just be the change from high school to college in part as well. However, starting drugs usually isn't what someone would describe as a good idea either.

Heroin comes from a plant. That's the end of that argument.

It makes people ok with the liberals wrecking their lives.

psychological addiction is the only kind of addiction. physical dependency is a separate reaction to a drug. it feeds addiction, but it is not a necessary component of addiction. heroin, for instance, is addictive because it is psychologically addictive and the physical dependency amplifies it.

You're playing around with terms you simply don't understand because you're a FAGGOT RETARDED STONER DEGENERATE KYS KYS KYS

>It makes people ok with the liberals wrecking their lives.
My major disagreement with this argument is that people, without major issues, almost always become more conservative as they grow older. If you let these people wreck their lives, they will always depend on the state and always vote for leftist parties who will give them gibs.

it's not physically addictive but theres a reason people have panic attacks and anger issues when they stop smoking regularly, you're only looking at part of the picture young one

poppies are just a plant.

go smoke an entire head worth of opium latex bro... it's just a plant man, totes natural.

oh hi kid.

Check out your dictionary bro, there's an entry for 'addiction' AND an entry for 'obsession'

Guess which one you weed junkies are suffering from?

>Check out your dictionary bro, there's an entry for 'addiction' AND an entry for 'obsession'
How are those two mutually exclusive? Isn't the correct answer both? Why am I responding to an aussie? What's with all these questions?

I grow weed and various vegetables and keep chickens and hogs out on my land in the middle of the swamp. I have a shit ton of guns and canned goods and water and first aid supplies stocked up. I don't give a shit about left or right, I just know shit is about to get real bad, real quick and fuck you I'm going to get stoned for the apocalypse. Weed is in the bible and judgment day is coming and I am a lousy Christian so I will burn with the rest of you, so I am going to be baked until I get cast into the lake of fire with you people

>young one

Nigga I'm pushing 30 and been growing the shit for the better part of a decade.

This guy has it right:

>hurrdurr pot will ruin your life so if you choose to smoke pot well ruin your life by throwing you in a cage

Fuck when is prohibition gonna end already? This is the modern day slavery.

>addictive drug that WILL ruin your life

Why are you cunts so worked up about weed? It's practically a child's drug.
Try taking on us methheads instead. Someone that can put your dicks in the ground for laughs. Someone who can fight back.

Never forget that sugar is a terrifying, addictive drug that WILL ruin your life. If you've tried it or are considering trying it, go to jail. It's not funny and it's not cool.

>sugar
>drug
>primary metabolite in the body
>drug
Lotta fuckin brainlet Austral*ans ITT, or septic tanks as I like to call them

So are about a million other legal drugs numb nuts. Im tired of my tax dollars being wasted imprisoning people who choose to consume an herb. Tired of watching cops waste time busting these people on my tax dollars. You people have a huge stick in your ass. Just like the fucking prohibitionists in the 1930s. If someone wants to fuck up and misuse or abuse any drug just let natural selection run its course. Of course some dipshits sit back and smoke pot all day who gives a fuck. But that shouldnt ruin it for those who can utilize the substance in moderation or those who use it for easing their misery when they have chronic medical conditions or cancer. I consume alcohol but im not a raging drunk. I want to be able to have some weed too once in awhile to take the edge off after working my ass off. But i cant because too many politicians have a big stick in their ass and live in a bubble and want to regulate the fuck out of everything.

There is no such thing as a drug that causes murder. People just murder because they are assholes. Some just happen to be using a drug while their are being an asshat.

The worst parts of weed culture are stoners' terrible clothing choices, facial hair and patchouli.

The plant itself is fine.

If you suffer from anxiety/depression bud will make it better but things will get worse when you're off. I've just stopped a 4 year bud binge. Ended with 4 joints a day. It helped me expand my mind but I lost those 4 years and don't have much to show for it. Stay away from the devil's lettuce.
t. Smokey mcsmokerson

You're totally right bro drugs are NOT known to cause changes in cognition, emotions, judgment, etc. People are completely in their own minds no matter how much of ANY drug they take ever.

Kill yourself. This is like the lolbertarian version of atheist tipping. No one gives a shit. Banning drugs works just fine. Alcohol is an obvious exception because it has played a part in just about every human culture since before we were humans proper.

I smoked weed for three years, it made me feel relaxed and happy. I moved to Colombia and there's a lot of stigma around weed so I just decided not to smoke while I'm here.

I didn't suffer any side effects from stopping, literally went from smoking every day to not smoking at all, no problem

Find me a drug that is that safe, I double dare you

>go to jail
>for smoking pot
Look, I understand where you come from, but I disagree. What I do in the privacy of my own home that does not harm anyone but potentially myself is and should not be a crime. As long as I exert my fourth amendment properly (by keeping it in the fucking home and nowhere else) then you have no grounds nor need to tell me what to do. I think you're conflating marijuana usage's severity with molesting children. Very different levels of severity, intensity, and morality.

when i try to quit i get dead bored and go straight back to smoking

>Y-Yeah it's addictive but it's not

Great argument, Smokey.

Marijuana is not physically addictive but it can be psychologically addictive (as can anything)
Marijuana, cigarette for cigarette, is several times more carcinogenic than regular cigarettes. Inhaling hot smoke can damage the cilia hairs of your windpipe and lungs, as well as damage the alveoli of young your lungs. It has been partially linked with an increased risk of head and neck cancer compared to regular cigarettes. The one saving grace is that marijuana is typically smoke in lower quantities and less frequently than normal cigarettes. Marijuana has many potential uses as a painkiller due to the way the THC interacts with the processing of pain in the brain. Specifically that you don't grow resistant to it over time, like you do with opioids. Marijuana overdose is extremely uncommon but possible.

There. The unbiased statement of facts.

Weed is for losers.

People who smoke weed don't start smoking weed for any of the reasons they claim.

They retrospectively defend their purely ignorant decision to try weed because "it's fun dude."

It's a shame that such a disgusting thing is so popular, but many disgusting things are.

Grow up and think for yourself, because you would never have started smoking weed if other people didn't convince you it was a good idea.

Nowhere in the post did i indicate i am atheist. Jumped to conclusions there. Your point is moot as there are many ways to be out of your mind. Alcohol is not an exception as it makes you out of youd mind. So does sleep deprivation getting angry and using many many legal drugs out there that have medical uses. Being out of your mind does not equal murder. If you want to talk about people pulling off the perfect crime of murder it is the sober and sane people who pull it off the best. They get away with it morw often and the sober and sane individuals will end up doing the most damage especially when it comes to mass murder or serial killing because a sane and sober person has the most dangerous weapon available to them. Their brain. When your sober and sane and your intention is to kill your intellegence is a powerful weapon and those who are sober will be able to use their intelligence to be more vicious and plan our their crime better.

true I'm just trying to quit using it now.
stay strong user

Weed is ok if you use it in moderation, stoner culture is completely degenerate and is annoying as fuck.

STONERS LISTEN
If you do want to quit i recommend getting one of the vape pens and then once it dies out quit from there. not sure why but i feel this makes for a very smooth transition after needing to quit a few times myself

Well said.

i mean the thc juice pens

How about you just don't do degenerate things at all.

this desu

anyone who thinks marijuana is determined to screw your life over is a degenerate moron

>tfw rich and successful people are doing lots of casual marijuana, and much more

Do you think anti depressants are degenerate?

Yes.

Any more questions?

yeah well there a re a LOT of rich methheads but i dont recommend anybody go down that dark path

>hurr durr smoking a plant is degenerate
kys and lay off muh freedom faggot

i dont know but i would not want to live if there wasnt any L.S.D. in the world. I am convinced its a birth right for all humans

Are you sure you weren't always a faggot? How can you conclusively narrow it down to the pot? What are you going to do when you quit pot and realize your are still a faggot? KYS?

weed is alright in moderation. It helps people unwind and relieces symptoms of pain, anxiety and fatigue. Being a wagecuck makes it hard not to like it.

That said, weed culture is completely degenerate and so are people who give it constant praise

by the way pol, the war on drugs is entirely unconstitutional. nobody had the RIGHT to declare such a war.

It's very degenerate.

You're free to be as degenerate as you want.

But don't say stupid things, don't try to justify your ugly habits.

Sounds like a healthy relationship with drugs you have there.

Copfag here I just spent 5 hours overtime processing a DUI and writing the report for some loser who thought it would be cool to drive high and crash his car into a family of 4. You should have heard their little girl (who is white mind you) crying that her neck hurt. Poor kid was asleep in the back seat when it happened so she didn't get a chance to brace herself. Probably going to have a fucked up scoliosis back for life.

But weed never hurt anyone man it expands the mind man makes u smarter man.

Hide the slide.

sounds like you should stop policing people's lives

The prohibition has high cost but not benefits to justify them.
The fact that bad arguments are occasionally used doesn't change the good ones

You know what's better than being degenerate in moderation?

Not being degenerate at all.

LARP
A
R
P

>Behavioral "addiction" isn't fucking addiction.

it is actually, and since when was smoking weed a behavior? It's not like gambling or vidya games, since you're inhaling a drug

>Weed is for losers.
k (I agree it does attract them on average, but damn it's like blaming alcohol for people being weak, losers gonna lose)

Do whatever you want.

But don't say smoking weed isn't degenerate, and you aren't being degenerate by smoking it.

It's not degenerate when it's in moderation.

feels good being degenerate then

>Guy shoots someone
>"Muh guns! People kill people not guns!"
>Guy hits someone with their car while high
>"Fucking weed make that shit illegal for everyone!"

anyone who thinks marijuana is addictive has never smoked marijuana or has low willpower

Reminder, there is nothing more niggery than smoking weed. You cannot bot consider yourself white and smoke marijuana at the same time.

Say cannabis, marijuana is a spice word

nah man it's great

Spic ***

that's right you little bitch

you can't stop me just like you can't prevent me from masturbating to your sister

I hate alcohol as well.

Any substance that you take to give yourself some "free happiness" is degenerate.

And using said substances at all is degenerate.

Bill Gates smokes you underage faggot. Come back when your testicles drop.

Yes it is.

The act of doing drugs is degenerate.

Embrace it.

You must be high you typed a rap.

Ill bet you go to the pub and get trashed on your time off once in awhile.

>stoners
>low will power
pick both

cant an avocado pit kill cause its cyanide or something?

Be as much of a loser as you want, my friend.

More pride for me.

I do concur. What can we do to address the rampant substance abuse/use prevalent in society? Between alcohol, cannabis, prescription pills, coke, x, heroin, etc etc etc etc, this problem isn't going away, the people love their soma

I knew someone who injected 4 marijuanas and died

I guess you live off of unflavored soylent and room temp water then. God forbid you ingest something that causes some pleasurable feeling.

They should just make it legal so stoners shut up already. My brother used to sell weed and I ended up smoking so much i lost appetite for it.

I do worry that my short term memory is not good anymore but it was always bad so its hard to tell

Smoking is degenerate.

Doing something degenerate doesn't curse you for life.

What logic are you trying to use here?

R E A L
N
E
W
S

I tried it after it became legal in my state and it isn't that great, at least as a recreational drug. It must be a godsend for people that have trouble eating or sleeping, though.

do you drink or support legal alcohol?

We need to teach children that weed and alcohol are for losers, instead of teaching them essentially the complete opposite.

Drug and alcohol use is perpetuated by this "edgy" culture of people who want to be "free" or "happy" or "cool"

But drugs and alcohol are just an immediate disruption of your life.

There's no such thing as free happiness.

We need to seek balance, not continue pushing it more and more until we collapse.

Nope.

You can't read me at all, but I've probably described your entire existence in this thread.

>feels superior for not smoking a plant

There's plenty of cops. It's not hard to become one, you can be too, just be prepared to live a shitty life.

I didn't make the argument that it should be outright illegal, you're strawmanning. You could say I'm implying people shouldn't operate motor vehicles while high, if you had any fucking reading comprehension.

That being said, it should remain outright illegal, for everyone.

Been drunk once in my life and it was only so I could bang some British qt

good god why do they have to wear such retarded clothes?
I thought that happened to me, i just got social anxiety
in which case sugar and sweets are addictive, have you ever gone on a desert binge (maybe your b-day) and run out abruptly, you feel like shit by the 3rd day, sugar crashing, cravings so hard.
bahaha sucks for him, I went through pharmacy school just fine, it did bring up thoughts that it really wasn't what I wanted, rather work catching fish on a boat for a living, maybe that's what got em, lack of motivation.
Everything is habit forming, sliding in the kitchen with your socks, is that mean its a drug?
because they have problems themselves before smoking the plant.
Where is it in the bible? I hear you thought, I'm saving up for my land got the guns, gonna get chickens, ever think about goats? Cannabis will also be in plenty supply. Hit the bong read some Greek classics, run drills on your home made range. What makes you think things will go south, nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.
hahahaha, I've had that shit, almost went into shock, never had refined sugers in my family, moving out going to college I got hooked, oreos, sugary cereal, I was so "high" all the time, then I just felt like shit one day, went to the dock my blood suger went banana's said if I don't stop I'm going to get diabetes, I smoked enough to kill a stadium of elephants, never once an adverse effects, and just stopped out of the blue for 3 years (ran out and busy) not a thing, shits harmless. Just makes you think, and if the way you think is retarded you're going to get retarded.
I used to get pissed when my friends would invite another stoner and they were all
>dude weed lmao
stupid rasta trash etc they were like
>why do you have guns? and drive an audi, you're such a square.

I'm sure you enjoy a nice white wine spritzer now and then when you've been a good boy but are feeling a bit naughty.

I smoked every day for 2 years and then I stopped.

Felt nausea for a week and got hot wawes on my body.

I also sweated more for that week.

But then again, I am a man so I stopped it without any help or even telling anyone, so if somebody can't stop it, they are weak and pathetic IMO, because stopping it is not hard.

>it has played a part in just about every human culture since before we were humans proper.
God damn nignogs, people having been using and smoking Cannabis since the before the 3rd century BC. Roman Legionaries used to smoke it to reduce the pain from marching for 20 hours.

>There is no such thing as a drug that causes murder
PCP, Bath Salts

We need to just not talk to kids about drugs till they are older and rational. Because we give children this message that drugs are all bad you use them and you will get addicted and die. Which is in fact a lie. When you learn its a lie you start to feel like your parents and teachers are all phony old people who got a stick in their ass and you just go out and do drugs. If your going to educate someone on a drug you tell them the unbiased truth. You dont give them political bullshit. All drugs have there risks they also have their side effects and their benefits. Cocaine is not a daemon that is going to possess your soul turn you into a killer or a junkie that must use it all the time its too fucking expensive. It can be dangerous at certain doses. There is a safe dose. People chew the coca leaf all the time its about as dangerous as coffee. But we all treat it like its some kind of daemonic substance. And its bullshit

I can confirm,I smoked one marijuana earlier and it's not funny or cool.

I think everyone is ultimately equal.

Your degeneracy stats are far higher than mine, though.

If there is such a thing as superiority, then you're certainly not claiming it before me.