Seriously though why is she trying to fracture the vote even more?

Pregnancy hormones? Is she controlled opposition?

Ex-AfD chief Frauke Petry unveils new conservative 'Blue party'

youtube.com/watch?v=pAGoYKFB0LA

THOSE ARE BIG TITS!

obviously controlled opposition, germany is an american colony after all

i want to watch frauke get bred by a buck nigger stallion

>Geilenkirchen
>Horny Church

Yeah, they'd establish the 4th Reich tomorrow if we left.

She is controlled opposition. AFD have always been controlled opposition.

who got her pregnant?
fuck I love sexy butch women

well this is her husband but he doesnt look up to the task

This always vote milf titties

cuckposters need to be physically removed into a incinerator

Considering her age, it'll probably be a retarded or autistic kid. It's a shame considering she's doing her part to add to the white German population.

That cuck husband always makes me laugh so hard. Even the dog knows he fucked up.

I will never understand why he didn't just fling the nigger baby into the ocean

That child better be a black halfbreed.

Will “the blue party” work towards eliminating the muslim filth from Germany? If not, then it’s just another party for cucks. If so, then why not just work with AfD instead of making a new party?

That's the question user. Can anyone explain this irrationality?

looks like a fucking faggot cuck

GREAT tits, never noticed.

Isn't the AfD currently run by an ex-Goldman Sachs lesbians? That says it all.

I don't think so, user. It seems like she saw what AfD grew into, it freaked the shit out of her, and she created this watered down new right wing political party. The (((CDU))) is supposed to be Germany's center right so it just seems like a really dumb move on her part. I hope the Germans don't vote for her party at all. I would hope they would go for AfD of course, but I hope they don't give her any votes should they decided to vote for anyone else.

I would laugh too hard if it was.

And she love showing them off.

I don't get it user. This woman campaigned for AfD and stood as a candidate for them knowing full well she was going to abandon them as soon as she was elected. Something very fishy going on. The people who voted for her voted for AfD and its policies - not some new "Blue" Party she's just dreamt up. She is a fraud and should be made to stand down.

All patriotic parties throughout the West appear to have been heavily infiltrated by wreckers intent on destroying the parties from within.

Any proof of this?

m-mommy

Multiple pregnancies will do that for you (both great tits and irrationality)

MUMMIE

vanity and hubris