Just pick yourself up by the bootstraps and learn a new trade bro!

>just pick yourself up by the bootstraps and learn a new trade bro!

why do people say this. sometimes hand outs are good to get people on their feet. not everyone can study for a new trade while working full time.

welcome to being an adult. you made it this far, don't be a pussy now

i haven't finished my degree and got the "degree" job

maybe go in a field that is in demand

true. what many forget is kikes have ruined american society, its economy and etc. most people are forced into poverty and can barely cover rent. those would could do better have said 'fuck it' because theres really no point beyond renting an apartment until you die.

dude. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and learn a new trade.

If you don't, you may as well lay down and die.

>not everyone can study for a new trade while working full time.

Are you talking about the actual trades or new jobs in general?

Because most trades will teach you on the fly

No one owes you anything. People have made a lot more with a lot less than you have.

I tried a trade and it fucking blew. It was like 10 hours a day with a total commute of 2 hours and I was going under houses and shit. Not fucking worth it.

Everybody there hated it. Too low of pay to do that shit.

Both sides are lying to themselves

Yes it takes hard work and the ability to recognise opportunity to succeed and become wealthy.

At the same time, There is limited room at the top. In capitalism there has to be winners and losers and your effort does not guarantee results.

>there are people without jobs and applying every day in hope for a response
>yet you wont lower your standards to work trade

play spot the platitude
or sage hide the shit thread

>why do people say this. sometimes hand outs are good to get people on their feet. not everyone can study for a new trade while working full time.
That guy is a con artist, and not a very good one.

Watched one of his videos and he said at the end of the video, he will reveal a list of books or whatever, and at the end he didn't so I knew right then that he was a fraud.

Every "Billionaire secrets! How to get rich for ONLY $19.99'" is a scam.

>why do people say this
hello, NEET

>hand outs
> not everyone can study for a new trade while working full time.

Are you fucking autistic? Sage

>not everyone can study for a new trade while working full time

I did. If you can't manage it you can fuck off and complain to someone that gives a fuck.

I am more successful than you and enjoy the things that I have which you do not today because years ago I worked harder and suffered when you were enjoying yourself.

>K N O W L E D G E

Who's this Jewish fellow who got his money from his parents?

He is hispanic. Idk if he is a Sephardic Jew though

What's the point of working if it's shit? An early death is preferable to decades of torturous work