The holocaust didn't hap-

>the holocaust didn't hap-

Why do you continue perpetuating this disgusting lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U
youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=zIxuLmGRTAI
web.archive.org/web/20170929115526/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/245896/elie-wiesels-secret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your picture proves it didn't happen. How can so many people have survived the death camps?

Your an idiot my mom worked at blechly park one of her jobs was keeping track of the death statistics .

>some jews got tattoos to mark them as jews while they were in camps
Prove jews were gassed

ever notice how their serial numbers never reach seven digits?

you're an idiot my grandpa worked at the holocaust and his job was to make sure people didn't die

>the witness signatures
OHHH SO TRUE IT MUST BEEEEE kek

Does anyone have the pic about the holocoaster?

anyone can get a tattoo
tattoo number up to 100,000 claim millions die really makes you think

>Some agree with winning side of war
>Get off scott-free
>Other people state contradictory claims
>Get arrested charged with crimes against humanity, facing upwards of execution
>Therefore, contradictory claim must be untrue

Really makes one think it does

signed under duress

>6 million (jews and 5 million non-jews if you want to go full-kosher) died in holocaust
Why do you continue perpetuating this disgusting lie?

Jews don't believe in baptism. This is a stick at Christians. Fucking jews.

The Holocaust happened, but it did not feature 6 million Jewish civilians being murdered by poisonous gas chambers disguised as shower rooms. You had about 200,000 Jews who were killed by execution on the eastern front. Maybe another 300,000-500,000 who died of disease and starvation in labor camps. I think that is a reasonable compromise between the lies of both sides.

It's probably more accurate to classify the executed people as Communists, rather than Jews, too.

>they were commies
>they were jews
Pick both

I thought that even mainstream historians didn't acknowledge that faggots were sent to the gas chambers, so that seems fishy.

a tattoo is only evidence of being tattooed

>6,000,000 Jews were killed by evil Nazis
>Only 6 digit tattoos exist.

Visting the Holofaux museum in D.C. was what convinced me it was all fake.

A massive war happens, total war, and some Jews don't get cake every day so starve a little or get a little sick -- boo hoo, it happened to millions of Germans too.

>i am signing this paper of my own free will
It's common knowledge their families were threatened and torture was used to sign those "confession"

Fuck you.

My grandpa died at Auschwitz, He fell out of a guard tower and broke his neck.

Not signed under duress.
youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U
>inb4 "buzzfeed video"

>it happened to millions of Germans too.
The difference is that #JewishLivesMatter

Also reading on Allied Propaganda during WW1 and WW2, should convince you that Allies made up everything and anything if it helped demonize the enemy. After the war, they had to tell all the parents' whose sons were killed that they had fought the good fight. Plus, it cucks Germans for life for decades so it's awesome.

I dont generally get involved in these threads, but to move this along, I'm just going to point out that the ghettoization, forced migration and forced labor are not normally points of contention.

The question of whether there was an extermination program is the real question.

If you look at the hard data, drawing an objective conclusion from the available evidence is a problem, but for sure only one side of the argument gets really upset when you ask any questions that normal a skeptical person would ask, and that is a problem.

kek.

>a bunch of people survived auschwitz means that 6 million jews were gased
leftists are geniuses

There's a difference between jews being in concentration camps and the holocaust happening idiot.

No one argues jews were in camps. None of us is saying that.

>we have been baptized

i didn't know jews were baptized

what makes someone a genetic jew anyways

So George Soros did get a sex change after all.

DESU I am just sick of the holocaust being used as a political weapon to beat down the west. The perpetrators are dead, the victims are dead, it happened generations ago, stop milking it.

Because one side typically begins any argument with the implication that the other has an agenda. Whereas deniers explicitly do.

Best video I've personally seen on the Holohoax
youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14

Oy vey, you nazis! My grandfather was in Auschwitz. He was shoahed in a masturbation machine when he was ten year old boy and cremated twice. His asshole still hurts to this day. Oy vey!

Do you think those jews have contests to see who has the lowest/highest number?

My grand father was sent to the gas chambers 6 times!

all I'm saying is that this polite conversation that the two of us are having right now cannot be had IRL with anyone in any context ever.

Why did the nazis tattoo them anyway?

Seems like a waste of time and resources.

Nobody cares about some Jews dying from starvation and disease in a time of war.

Of course it happened, but what tuffles my waffles is the misconception about 6 millons dead jews when actually there were 6 GORILLION, press F to pay reparations to Israel.

wow this picture is powerful. proves to me that AT LEAST 6 gorrillion. although most likely triple that. thanks for all the proofs. op is a faggot, and needs to go find a real life gas chamber to crawl into. 14 shady bait, glass the kikes, mace roar now.

>Why do you continue perpetuating this disgusting lie?
It's the bedrock of arguments used to justify political decisions which we very much oppose. Stop using "muh Holocaust" as an excuse to destroy white ethnic communities and identities.

my german teacher in high school brought us to a holocaust museum

i saw a pile of old jew shoes there and had to wait like 5 hours to fucking laugh about it

If 6million people die where are all the bones and stuff. They didnt cremate 6million people. The ovens could fit like 1 person at a time

Why are all survivors low numbers? I'd expect to see shit tons of 5+ millions. Not all under 200k

For a "holocaust", there sure were a lot of survivors.

Hide the slide.

There are no official records of any prisoners being tattooed and no former Auschwitz tatooists have ever been found.

>For a "holocaust", there sure were a lot of survivors.

Guess the ovens broke or something

They were liberated before they were to be gassed, you ignorant fool.

>Why are all survivors low numbers? I'd expect to see shit tons of 5+ millions. Not all under 200k

They get round that by claiming millions of people who we have proof ever existed were sent straight to the gas chambers without being entered into camp records.

Amazingly they were burnt to ashes in ovens that could not handle the numbers and apparently didnt need large amounts of coke like normal coke ovens.

My grandpa died at Auschwitz, he fell out of his guard tower shooting prisoners during a riot.

>My grandpa died at Auschwitz, he fell out of his guard tower shooting prisoners during a riot.

Thanks for his service.

This proves...that some jews were tattooed? Who gives a fuck?

>not signed under duress
>because I said so
>what is scientific work
Kys kike

>Why do you continue perpetuating this disgusting lie?
Because some (((people))) turned the holocaust into our original sin and use it to force political decisions that are harmful to our nations and peoples.
I do not deny the holocaust. I deny that they didn't deserve it and if you think otherwise, consider that you and your people are about to lose their country and will become a persecuted minority soon.

>extremely skinny, skeletal-like human beings somehow being able to overpower highly trained armed Nazi guards

if it didn't happen then where the fuck did all the shoes come from?

my pleasure.

So you agree with OP?

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

>if it didn't happen then where the fuck did all the shoes come from?

I keep reporting shoe shops in my town for genocide but no success so far.

>Implying you would need to tattoo people you were going to kill anyway.
not even good bait

i rather enjoy stories of survivors who lucked out on going to the gas chambers because they were too sick and got sent to the hospital

sheeeeit, so the nazis tatooed their victims so that if they ever escaped they could be recognised, so u iz sayin dat de holocorst happend becuz of dis????

this one is a classic

>this lie no matter how many times repeated will never become true...give it up rabbi.

3-5 minutes.. Atleast use the newest narrative. (30 min) Noone agrees anymore that it took so little time

>tfw nu-Sup Forums is so cancer that it pushed the best posters to other chans that can't be named
>tfw if this was last year or earlier it'd be flooded with more redpills than are safe to take in a single sitting.
>tfw i don't have anything saved on this shit laptop
have some david cole i guess..
youtube.com/watch?v=zIxuLmGRTAI

>oy vey, too sick to die today

Where
are
the
gas
chambers?

Zyklon B takes hours to release all its gas.

That's not proof of a Holocaust, it's proof of tattoos. There isn't any proof they got those tattoos in so-called Nazi death camps.

>1 post by this ID

Stop taking the bait, FFS. Just ONCE.

It did happen. Hitler had a very good and righteous reason to try and exterminate all the disgusting jews. Try watching der ewige jude, you will learn a lot.

>this

Why give tattoos, why cut their hair, why uniforms... forced labor camps seem to make more sense than death camps

They have admitted many of the things they claimed that the holocaust was are lies. The gas chambers at Dachau, the soap bars made out of dead jews, the lampshades of human skin.

What are you still claiming is true?

...and this is probably a slide thread.

>oy vey! ish not a shcam i tell you for zi shixty millionth time don be antishemitic goyim.

3-5minutes. Immediately open doors and get gassed.

>I am signing this paper of my own free will
doubt.jpg

>using the word 'gassed'
Worthless reading material

>Be writing rhetorical analysis
>Professor says pick one of 100 famous speeches
>Pick name I don't recognize cause fuck niggers and Illuminati puppets
>Elie Wiesel
>Holohoax survivor
>Spent 6 months with his family in Auschwitz "extermination" camp before being transferred to Buchenwald to escape advancing Russians
>Family dies to disease and famine thanks to British bombing of supply lines
>Muh systematic genocide

Every fucking time.

Bonus Tabletmag article describing Jewish hatred for the goyim:
web.archive.org/web/20170929115526/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/245896/elie-wiesels-secret

Everyone of them must have had a full set of gold teef.

They were performing eugenics for the Zionists. The commies fags criminals and low iq were to be killed, the intelligent and fit Jews were to be sent to Israel.

I know this thread as a joke but if I could just interject for a moment I think what you’re doing is a tremendous disservice to our movement how do you expect the alt right to gain any sort of traction when you display such vehement anti-Semitism this is why we are stuck and chasing our tails because we keep harping on race and anti-somatic views which I find to be abhorrent people that harbor such disgusting views have no place in our movement this is by the alt right has stagnated for years because close minded people like you shoot your mouth off with no filter do me a favor log off and never ever post again because it is people like you that is keeping us from reaching the next level and that next level that next stage is finding the truth and the truth is if you were a patriotic American of every race color and creed you can only benefit this great nation we are all Americans and we should respect Each other

The original point was that the holocaust didn't happen /as we're told/. The event took place, but an enormous amount of information about it was fabricated.

See the picture there? That's exactly like how what you see on paper reflects what actually happened in the holocaust. While not 100% wrong, it's definitely not right and some very, very important details are missing or skewed which would completely change the subject matter.

how were the tattoos involved in gas chamber executions?

Literally me.

>That flag
>That post
I'm afraid you're the joke friend.

>The original point was that the holocaust didn't happen /as we're told/. The event took place, but an enormous amount of information about it was fabricated.

People were definitely put in camps but not with the intention of killing them, though many did die.

they cut their hair mostly because of the lice problem

Is this the hall of cost? Is that what the bar codes are for.