Helck 75.1 - Where's Rello Now?

So Helck's been getting translated lately by Kirei Cake, but I find that their script and translations are always a little odd. What happened to Rello?

And by odd I mean I find it very difficult to understand what they're trying to say in some of the word bubbles because the grammar doesn't make sense or the translation is illogical.

The other tl groups ABSOLUTELY HATE Rello so they sent some daiz assassins to deal with him. We won't be seeing him again.

It's not even licensed, Daiz wouldn't bother unlike what happened with Fakku and Sadpanda.

My main theory was Rello is non-American and got drafted for national service in whatever country they're from.

Here, the third panel especially is confusing and doesn't make any sense at all without reading the rest of the chapter.

Get ready for the 20 chapter flashback arc.

It's starting to get a bit more cliche, but the ride's still nice.

Rello was killed by the police for being black.

I feel like the setup is cliche, but the actual delivery might not be. But is it just Helck and Vamirio who'll be inflitrating the palace, or is the "Geurilla" unit also going to be attacking the king? Because I want more Hyura.

Also, I think it's also looking more generic because Helck is no longer so broad-faced and somehow looks a lot more like Cless now.

I'd buy these if they were keychains.

THE STICK IS BACK FUCK YEAH

>It actually got plot development
I swear, this is either the best writing or the worst.

I hope Rello is ok.

I have a feeling Rello might have just dropped this since it's becoming another cliche shone manga. I'm not really hooked to it anymore either.

I want to hold Vamirio-chan's hand~!

Eh, different views. Probably because we don't have much releases as we used to. Now the old days were fun. If only Rello was back. I heard he was pretty busy with work.