Do you guys really fking thing this board isn't run by jews?

They literally meme everything you say here so no normie will ever agree with it. Do you faggots really think that anyone would willingly agree with the alt-right.? Trump's entire family is jewish and you faggots believed in him. Grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

theday.com/article/20171012/NWS13/171019747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this board is run by me, child.
you have no idea what you're into.

Don't worry OP, I am one step ahead of you
I grew up and did just what a guy on the internet said I should do

True colors: shown

I think some very reasonable arguments have been presented.

>They literally meme everything you say here so no normie will ever agree with it. Do you faggots really think that anyone would willingly agree with the alt-right.? Trump's entire family is jewish and you faggots believed in him. Grow up.
We know. We are doing 49-d under-volcano backgammon. That and we're all just basically nihilists who don't give a fuck anymore.

>no normie will ever agree with it
normies used to love antifa
pol psyops turned them into public enemy number 1

The amount of mental gymnastics needed to believe this bullshit is astounding. It’s literally plebbit fanfiction. Trump and his cabinet are by the most Jewish and pro-Israel since Bush and that’s saying a lot considering the vast amount of kikes he had pulling Jewish tricks every day.

theday.com/article/20171012/NWS13/171019747

Hi

Listen faggit, you cucks wouldn't know Jewish propaganda if It gave you autism

woah, some high level shilling nice, ganna have to try harder though

Would rather him in charge than any of the alternatives.
Easy to shoot shit at the guy who got picked and then use the promises of other candidates as ammunition.
protip : theyre all the same, choosing the one who causes the most butthurt provides the best entertainment

Unless you wanted another 4 years of KANG or SJWillary

Did Netanyahu congratulate Trump this already for his wise decision? Oh yes, he did.

Was that the third time this week or what was it? I just lost count in the heat and excitement of the moment.

You're not supposed to tell them. Shhhhhhhh

Trump is the the one in prophecy.

>its setup
perhaps the most retarded thing I have ever read here
of course it fucking is, as is any other regular citizen meeting POTUS holy fuck

First and foremost; OP is a nigger.
Secondly, most slide and bait threads on this thread are usually smelled out pretty soon.
Thirdly, this is the only thread where at least the truth is given a chance for even a little bit.
Finally OP is a nigger.

As usual pol ignores any thread that has actual truth in it. You niggers always do this. This is why the white civilization will collapse.

The ultimate red-pill