I'm in Murrika for the next few weeks. Lolicon is legal here right? How does that work...

I'm in Murrika for the next few weeks. Lolicon is legal here right? How does that work? Can I plaster my car in naked little cartoon girls and drive it down the highway?

I'm almost positive its illegal in most states under obscenity laws

Yes, go for it.

reported

I dun know OP
Film it and post results

100% legal my friend, but only if you declare it at customs after arrival

yes, it' legal here. you can even look at it on your phone in public and won't face any real discrimination. have fun!

reported for being terribly sexy

It is generally legal but if you go make an ass out of yourself they will still brin* you up on civil charges, and you will have to pay for your own lawyers, so expect to spend over 1 million dollars proving your innocence under a 1st admentment. I am not even joking about the price.
Also pretty sure can't get away with even putting adult nude women on your car in public.
Unless you are female in some left hellhole, then it will be about empowerment or something

sexualization of real children is the norm here. Don't believe it? Luckily you showed up in mid-October. Wait around until Halloween and look at what the girls here wear. Asians who come here during Halloween are so shocked by what they see they go gome and draw 130 page doujins about it.

It's funny, no matter how much SJWs rant and rave they have never brought up making lolicon illegal. The first amendment is a magical thing.

Is Futo retarded?

It's illegal de jure under federal law but it is de facto mostly unenforced.

They used to bring it up but now they've been far too assblasted to attempt it again. Same reason they mostly ignoned Nier:Automata. In 2014 they totally would have gone after it but post gamergate and Trump they know attacking a GOTY contendet would be fucking suicide. Even then a few outlets did it anyway.

i want to fuck the shit out of her
blacklist me, fbi

all PEDO"S MUST DIE

Thats a boy

no it's not, i googled her fag

No it isn't

Though the boy is pretty fuckable too desu

Is this Liev Schrieber's kid?

the boy who

Sage

see
and no it isn't his kid, this one has a vagina

Gotdamn, I haven't seen Peppers since 2003.

lolis are gross, onee-chans is where it's at

It is as long as you're not under investigation, or under probation.
Basically, they can't use it by itself. They need something else first.

but lolis are realistic
no onee-chan in real life looks like this

To clearing this. The Supreme Court declares it legal conitotionitially, then the next session congress passes a new law saying it is illegal again, but it is not enforceable. But if you put it on your car, they might try.
See here
And remember the right to a lawyer is pretty much dead in America, you have to be pretty much homeless to get a state appointed defence attorney. And those are pretty useless anyways.
A lot of people don't know that. Justice is for the rich.

you can as long as its not traced real CP like that shit you posted

enjoy your b& and v& dumbfuck

>Asians who come here during Halloween are so shocked by what they see they go home and draw 130 page doujins about it
This wasn't really that funny. I don't know why am I laughing so hard at this.

this dude is just fearmongering
you can fap to russian nudist beach family on google and nothing will happen

I don't know about that.

>defending rustle

youll get the rope too fuckface