You guys are literal fucking retards

Clinton won the fucking popular vote. It was her turn and you retards still jerk off to daddy Trump. She won by 3 million voters, and yet you fuckers think that the election was democratic. Can you prove that the orange dumbass won the popular vote. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
theblaze.com/news/2017/08/06/nearly-a-dozen-calif-counties-had-more-registered-voters-than-eligible-voters-in-2016-election/
snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder Clinton's popular vote lead only came in once they counted commiefornia votes. Those do not matter.

>Her turn
Kek. Wrong game. Both players knew the rules and played accordingly. If they had been trying to win the popular vote, both players would have played story mode differently.

>Share Blue redpilling everyone into the difference between democracy and a democratic republic.

cheers cunt!

>she won
>still actually lost
I guess Trump was right, the demorats DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN, BUT WE WILL SHOW THEM

aww still upset? HEHUHUHUHU

If you enter a chess tournament and your opponent gets you into checkmate, you still lose if you have more pieces than him.
I'm basically certain all of these threads are just bait threads to shit on Clinton.
But I'll never not want to point out how utterly retarded the MUH POPULAR VOTE is.

She lost like a loser.

>I'll wait

>were retards
> doesn't understand how a republic functions
>thinks america is a democracy
>ignores how elections for president works for the entire history of the country he lives in

Checks out as a liberal.

Shit tier slide thread gets the seasoning.

oh, another slide thread
saged and reported
also, fuck you through the intestines

Dont dead people and illegals get to vote in some states? Gee I wonder why she won the popular vote...

The most pathetic thing was Trump and other alt-righters claiming millions of illegals voted. Lmao they couldnt just admit the reality that Trump lost the popular vote but won with the current system we have.

50% of people don't vote. No one won the popular vote

also sage

>we

fuck outta here leaf

Actually i masturbate to pictures of hillary's sad face

>If you kill yourself you wont have to worry about it, just sayin.

you fucking stupid nigger. of the people that voted she won the popular vote. Do you honestly think that Trump is better than Clinton?

America is still majority white. Fuck mexicans and nfl niggers

>won overall by 2.8m votes
>but won california by 4.3m votes
>california should decide the election every time
nope

Are you implying that California is less capable of voting for a candidate?

It was her turn!

DONT FORGET ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN GOY

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE NFL GOY

DONT FORGET ABOUT PUERTO RICO GOY

VEGAS AND IMRAN AWAN? NOTHINGBURGERS HEHE

Ja ja ja

A fucking democrat calling someone a nigger.
Fucking rich.

>America
>Democracy

Pick one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

They represent a small minority of the views of the rest of the country. They do not to impose their views on the rest of the country from the executive branch.

They have state government that can meet their demands quite easily.

kill yourself shill rat

Shut up you cunt.

the country as a whole votes for trump, but california gave hillary more than double the votes it gave trump, CA doesn't get to decide

>libshits don’t know how the constitution works

>implying popular vote matters
Wew lad

If its the minority then they would not decide the election?
>They do not need to impose their views on the rest of the country.
Why not thats what everyone else tries to do. Do you not wish for them to change? I think you do.

The whole foundation of the nation is a system of checks and balances.

This also includes the election.

The founding fathers didn’t want a scenario where one state would rule over the rest of the states.

That’s also why the senate exists.

Are you retarded or something?

No, californians are VERY capable of voting.
They're so patriotic that they even vote from beyond the grave!

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/06/nearly-a-dozen-calif-counties-had-more-registered-voters-than-eligible-voters-in-2016-election/

This is only the 30th time I've seen this thread since our real president won... how many of those 3 million votes were even legit? Should've snuck in another million or 2 illegal immigrants to vote... or more dead people. Couldn't even win a rigged election lol

8 YEARS

the electoral college is actually so fucking stupid
>"hurr durr we don't want commiefornia and new york picking the president, so let's leave it up to the middle of the country where all the retards live"
she. fucking. won. period.
can't wait to see Sup Forums tards talking about the call for electoral reform when trump loses all those rust belt states he barely won in 2016.

Maybe in another Universe she is eating babies and being a president somewhere.

>We won the popular vote with the count of our house niggers and good shabbos goys.
The electoral college exists to keep the nation safe from your ilk, working as intended. Good luck with the 4th.

>the fucking popular vote
Aww, babbys first election.

Day of the rope is coming, you psychopathic little shit.

Trump is right

>she fucking won

no, she lost two elections.

TWO.

She spent 1.2 Billion dollars and lost to the biggest "fuck you" to political correctness in history.

Trump literally saved the planet on Nov. 8.

Clinton got less than 50% of the popular vote.

Libertarians and Trump voters got more than her.

Yes. California should have 0 electoral votes.

>political correctness
nothing about politics is correct. politicians have been as vile as trump for decades. the only reason the (((media))) makes it such a big deal is because they want to divide and conquer you ignorant fucking retard
jesus christ trump supporters are such morons worldwide
>leaf
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

Hey guys member when they demanded a recount when trump won?
Member when the recount had Clinton losing votes and Trump gaining them?
Member how they quietly stopped the recount?
Leaf land members

It doesn't fucking matter you retarded fuck, trump won the electoral votes-the only ones that matter

The entire reason why the US has a two chamber congress is because they knew that a "popular vote" would give all the power to states like Pennsylvania and leave smaller states like New Jersey with no power whatsoever

If you want to run the country with the popular vote that would mean California and New York would have literally all the political power.

can you fucking imagine if Hillary were president? You do realize the US President affects ALL countries, right? We would be fucked as a PLANET if that senile cunt won. Thank fucking God, that Trump somehow won despite all the media bias and bullshit.

If you would prefer Hillary you are clinically insane.

As a Cali resident, no, they don't. They are the reason why Cali is imploding.

Imagine training your whole life to get into the FBI and they tell you that your assignment is to try start shitposting on Sup Forums.

Jesus son, I'm sorry your dreams of heroism devolved into posting here, best of luck for the career ahead.

they stopped counting because they don't want people to know the deep state rigs elections

>media bias
it was a litmus test that americans failed horribly. they were shown a legitimate politician that already ran for office (so what if she lost? lots of politicians lose. Ronald Reagan lost the 1976 nomination. so what?), up against someone who basically started for fun and whenever he was caught doing some "politically incorrect" he just lied like a child or said "yep i did that. whatever. the media hates me."
I didn't support Hillary either, but it's obvious the majority of the American people did.

Thanks for reminding me of that one leaf
was feeling low and that lit up that little flame
no sleep yet

The popular vote would matter if it was a popularity contest.

Stay mad.

Commie flaggy doesn't member.
He doesn't member the emails
He doesn't member the suicide by two shots to the head
He doesn't member the hundreds of missing Haiti kids
He doesn't member the rapist in the whitehouse and he especially doesn't member the rigged election

>it was a litmus test that americans failed horribly. they were shown a legitimate politician...
That's why she lost, the majority of rural america doesn't want a lifetime politician right now.

48%

I like 'hue hue'

the popular vote which included the millions of mexican residents?

It's closing in on a year now and this shill bait is still being peddled?

Dead people, non-existent people and illegals are not "the popular vote".
Wherever they've done recounts or investigations they found evidence of all these things, in Clinton's favor.

The Queen of Costco literally couldn't win a fixed election.

Illegal votes don’t count.

Fuck you cunt. I hope you die.

Too many talking points. You're trying too hard. 1/10

We are a Republic, not a Democracy. That's why there is an electoral college and that's why muh "poplar vote" doesn't matter. Read moar, faggot.

Isnt buying votes illegal. Like paying people to vot for you? Then why are democrats even allowed to exist. They promise hand outs to millions of people. If thats not buying votes i dont know what is.

So stupid...still
Sage

Oh but theyre not buying i guess. Nobody is getting paid. Theyre just recieving hand outs.

The system is broken. They commit crimes they cant be punished for unless they win. And when they win they give themselves immunity and declare themselves morally superior.

Give it up already you fucking crybaby.

And how many districts had more votes than registered voters?

You don't know. Do You?

It means that people voted who weren't eligible to vote.

I'd try to open your eyes but it seems that logically, you don't have them.

What is she doing with those white supremacist flags behind her?

FUCK any dumbass that doesn't sage this post

Snopes already debunked this. There's good reasons why some districts might have higher vote tallies. You do realize how much of a paranoid person you sound like right now right? Please go to /x/

TIL the presidential election is literally the exact same thing as a chess match.

You fucking low-grade moron.

Congratulations on winning the wrong game!

You do know that works of fiction aren't actually real, right kiddo?

>If you want to run the country with the popular vote that would mean the states where the majority of people actually live and work would have literally all the political power.
FTFY. You say this like it's a bad thing.

>We would be fucked as a PLANET if that senile cunt won.
So we elected a senile cock instead. Hell of a difference.

Fuck out of our business, hoser.

Trump = my daddy(blushing sucking on thumb)

Then clearly you don't know what it is.

A.) Its called erotic worship
B.) We worship anime girls

please enlighten us on snopes debunked? link?

>I won! she had more pieces left on the board at the end of the game
>mate, we're playing chess not checkers

Take away the illegal votes and she lost by millions

snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

>WHAT'S TRUE
>Confirmation from officials and records obtained by a local newspaper documented widespread discrepancies in Detroit's 2016 general election vote tallies.

>WHAT'S FALSE
>The discrepancy did not involve Detroit's recording more votes than registered voters, but rather precinct poll workers miscounting the number of people who voted.

Ha ha. Jokes on you dumbass. We live in a Republic not a Mobocracy.

>Baiting this hard.
You use too many things that only Righties say when mocking Liberals.
>It was her turn.
>daddy trump
>orange dumbass

>haha there wasn't illegals voting just normal vote fraud haha

>snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

thanks for the source user.. is there anything nation wide?

3 million illegals dont count. but the dems tried to cheat.

Clinton also conceded. You can not win when you concede.

Donald John Trump is the President of the United States. Now cry into this bucket for me sweetheart.

tell yourself some more lies so you dont feel as bad.

>Delegate count
>2272.5
What