Tila Tequila jumps on the Hollywood Rapegate bandwaggon

Tila Tequila accuses Jeff Bowler of drugging and defiling her while his daughter was in the next room at 4:20

youtu.be/flneInxYn9I?t=4m20s

She says Linda Strawberry called her over when she killed her baby to cry or something.

Bare in mind, she is mental and waffles on about Jesus and being the queen etc.

Part 3: At 2:33 she says jasmine lennard blackmailed Simon Cowel because they did some really dirty stuff. She'd get pregnant with rock stars and then get 100,000 dollars off them to abort the baby. Jasmin told Tila to stick a dildo up Ryan Seacrest's ass and take photos to blackmail him. She says Dr Luke gave her loads of drugs and Kesha was telling the truth about him.

youtu.be/U8jSRIVxcHI?t=2m33s

She says she's got a bigger list coming.

This is part 1 but she doesn't name names.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjfYdGjEDYk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ER50lVy47Ps?t=1m47s
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614996/Tila-Tequilas-baby-daddy-Thomas-Paxton-Whitaker-reveals-shes-dumped-financial-troubles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wonder if shes making false allegations to discredit other women who may come forward?

I, personally, choose to believe her. She is fucking psycho, but I truly believe the horrors she endured while in that scene caused her to be like this. Possibly the price of breaking the conditioning? Regardless, I bet she is telling the truth on this one.

D U D E

W
E
E
D

L M A O

Hollywood is burning to the ground and nothing on earth can stop the coming shitstorm

I'm like 90% sure that there's a specific exemption in California law that says that nothing you do to Tila Tequila counts as rape.

She says they sent over one of the most depraved agents called Thomas Paxton Whitaker after she had her aneurysm and he knew all about the sordid sex deeds in Hollywood because he was part of it and he tried to scare her into his arms. She says he was the most depraved out of all of them.

youtu.be/ER50lVy47Ps?t=1m47s

I looked him up and he is the father of her child.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614996/Tila-Tequilas-baby-daddy-Thomas-Paxton-Whitaker-reveals-shes-dumped-financial-troubles.html

Where's her twitter I got a pocket full of memes and I'm feeling lucky

>Kesha was telling the truth about him.
Disregarded. Kesha is a dumb lying whore.

She seems honest, but anything second hand can't be trusted.

>her twitter
Forget that, just check out her jewtube page, she live streams occasionally and she's absolutely insane, although I feel there's at least some truth in what she says she clearly has some brain damage

>tfw no psycho Tila gf

I love this crazy bitch

I have memes for her damaged brain
She's gunna love these BOGs
Mutherfuckin magnificent beings
Beyond our comprehension
Amazing timeline
I must meme

She's not trying to defame him. She's helping him.

More people will claim they were Weinsteined
A few will be disproven casting doubt on a lot of claims
More people, more doubt, trial by media, take your pick.

The Jew always wins

>Dating Asians will save the white ra-

Jesus fucking christ dude you couldn't have used a picture where she was wearing makeup? I can handle the gorey shit but this is too damn much.

Does this bitch still lurk Sup Forums

NEVER STICK YER DICK IN CRAZY
that little flip thot is the exception that proves the rule

That bitch got zero credibility. All in on hollywoodsters getting btfo but this bitch ain't sheeeeeeeeit.

everything tila says is true

>Oy vey

Me too.

Fucking die shill.
She is one of us and has been for a long arse time
She is /ourfruitcakegook/

>God has your files right now
>he's looking at your files
>you like, stuck a hanger inside yourself and killed your kid? haha, like-
>in Jesus name *starts singing*
>guess what? I'm the queen
>your prayers are an abomination to God
>I was like, molested when I was 5 by some nasty lesbian because they knew I was God's star so I had to go through all of this

honorary aryan

holy shit

She got permanently suspended

Based Tila

Does anyone care if this nazi actually got raped? She's lucky that's all it was.

>be dumb degenerate whore
>do a bunch of drugs and fuck your brain up for life
>lose your looks and descend into irrelevance
>develop schizophrenia and talk about astral projection, gangstalking, and other weird /x/ tier shit
>nu/pol/ and other beta orbiters think you're redpilled when you are just autistically rambling again

>be car model tier azn
>use MySpace to get famous
>get into Hollywood / music biz
>be put through rape / drugs / mind control wringer by Jews
>we are surprised that she is fucked in the head and also dislikes Jews

KYS

Of course

No such thing as permanently suspended because it takes like 5 minutes to make a new account

this little mama-san has gotten pretty loopy

Her character changed when she almost died after a drug overdose. So, obviously she has brain damage.

truly /our chinkwife/