Weinstein Shilling

We have threads on 8/b/ 8/pol/ and 4/b/ dedicated to trolling with #istandwithweinstein but we need your help

>inb4 Weinstein is a jew and now people will hate jews more
that's exactly the thing we can play off of. If we shill as jew loving SJWs, we can polorize more people away from becoming SJWs and Whiteknights.
#istandwithweinstein #freeweinstein

Other urls found in this thread:

imgflip.com/i/1xlfia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump b/c this is important

>get many Chans involved
>get the hash tag #istandwithweinstein trending
>make memes
>flood all social media with it
>sit back, grab a beer and watch the world burn

He's a Jew yes but I hate those fucking sluts that start accusing men of every little thing.

Polite bump

bump

Bump dont be fags pol prove to me we still can win
#get4chanbanned

Front page

Fuck yes, this is going great

the main problem we have right now is the lack of actual memes, if any of you can get on that we would be set

Add on #freecosby #blm for keks

Why not #ikneel4weinstein?

Oliver Stone and Ben Affleck and probably soon many others will outed. It's fun to see them hoisted by their own petards.

This is the best post

TAKE THE KNEE FOR HARVEY

how about #ImHardWithWeinstein with a pic of Ben Affleck?

I'm not kidding, check any random thread on Sup Forums.
I'm being paid to respond to OPs and post 'Hide the slide.' and then /S it, and hide the thread. I have to type by hand, no pasting. I have to .zip the recording (in segments if need be) and send it to an email (uncut, so this post will be included). I was told to ignore any Trump generals, any Vegas shooting breads, and any celebs getting accused or busted breads. A dollar a pop. Pretty cheap, but I've gone through quite a bit already.
You're not saged. I don't know who it is. They knew my information. No one I have contact with knows I browse Sup Forums. It's at least an interesting experiment.

Someone should be whipping up the leftist cucks to protesting in front of the weinstein company as well. You know, the one at 9100 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Hit them from both sides.

Oh fuck off, normalfags are braindead and scared as shit of ever thinking bad of kikes because of the holocaust meme.

They will see people defending the kike and take it for what it is, people defending the guy and be convinced by what say, nothing deeper.

bump

Thanks for the copypasta

is it "-stēēn" or "-stīne"?

i think it's the second one but it dosnt matter eaither way

Iv got meme comming up

We need to incorporate the two pedo weins. Anthony Weiner and Harvey Weinstein. Pronounce Weinstein as you would Weiner. Weinstein and Weiner the two pedojews. Incorporate the two to show it all comes back to liberal bullshit

you're a godsend user

no ones using the hashtags on twatter.

we need spam if we're gonna get attention

If we have memes to spam it with it'll be moar effective.
Also what are our official hashtags?

lets get the hashtags going guys
#istandwithweinstein
#freeweinstein
#ikneel4weinstein

They're successfully capturing this board by using larps to contain any momentum that might be generated and dissipating it in an effort to kill or drastically mitigate any efforts.
Stop falling for it, keep going.

Nope, go click around Sup Forums right now.

Oh no you have done me 1 entire frighten.
Don't you think it's sad that you've got less of a life than the people who you consider regular Sup Forums posters?

Someone make a thread about how we started a rumor about the rapes and thats its Sup Forums magic post the screen shot I need evidence to make a meme

I think social media is ridiculous and silly, so here's a free bump, OP

troll em good

>shilling support for Weinstein is somehow shilling against Jews

No thanks, I think I'll just stick to shilling my JEWED memes.

im with you user, but if we fuel both sides of the fire, we can create even more division

I am a regular Sup Forumsster.

Yeah maybe, alright keep it up.

someone over at Sup Forums made our first meme

This is epic, hadn't seen a good thread in a while

>h-hey guys c-come shill for us
fuck off faggot

>literally who accounts tweeting obscure hashtags that no one will ever see

You need to attach it to something that will give it better visibility

imgflip.com/i/1xlfia

Let's do it major lulz inbound

Jews are worse and Hollywood is a harder target to bring down than dumb feminists

What about pretending to be Weinstein supporters and harassing the actresses he raped on social media using the hashtag #HarveyRapeCrew? Kind of like the #HarveyLootCrew op when the hurricane hit Houston and we tweeted all of the pics of groids looting. The media will think he is paying troll farms to intimidate his accusers and turn against him more.

This is a good idea.

If we go onto their account and assault them directly it should do more.

So who's doing what, any links to tweeter to get that shit trending or links to any other plaxe

here you go

www.twitter.com

Just copy and paste that into your Internet Browser and it should bring you to the right place. Let me know if you need any help!

#pedowood is better

#AntiWeinsteinIsAntiSemetic

This is fucking retarded. Sup Forums has been subverted into defending a kike rapist.
>but we're just pretending
>what is psychological warfare

Fuck off retard who cares about a bunch of whores

Why the fuck are you so dumb, so what he is a kike, every godanm liberal and hollyweird turned there back on him. The point of this is to make them rippe themselves apart. Shit read some books on warfare divided and conquer faggot

Apparently Weinstein said he would destroy Eva Greens pussy! It's a headline.

I'll bump this. What's the angle here though? What kind of memes we talkin?

Your plan to have them rip themselves apart is to associate the boards with degeneracy? How is that going to do anything other than make both Weinstein and yourselves look like total shitstains.

Good luck with your shit op. lul.

OK simple minded friend, whatever you say. Good luck to you and getting your pillow pregnant. A lot of shills trying to destroy this thread wonder why.

8pol is a bunch of faggots no thanks.

Don't put white font over a white shirt you fucking troglodyte.

I wonder, indeed.

“I’ve known Harvey for almost two decades. It’s time we move past this and let him continue his work. This isn’t worth destroying a mans life.”
- George Clooney, People Magazine Oct. 8 2017
#istandwithharvey

black outline for the love of god

why are you so eager to defend kike? that's against everything Sup Forums does

fuck you retard

Every celebrity that hasn’t come out 100% vocally condemning the man could use a little push and if we make these then maybe we’ll force them to come out a little more vocally

>bumps own thread
>doesn't even bother to proxy or use phone
you deserve the anger you draw.

these are perfect

Sup Forums making some good shit

haha epic loool now that kikewood can crash down let's try to save some fucking moron

bunch of fucking retards, all involved with this kike shit should suicide

This particular activity is referenced by the name "shit stirring". Learn to love it.

(OP) #
I'm not kidding, check any random thread on Sup Forums.
I'm being paid to respond to OPs and post 'Hide the slide.' and then /S it, and hide the thread. I have to type by hand, no pasting. I have to .zip the recording (in segments if need be) and send it to an email (uncut, so this post will be included). I was told to ignore any Trump generals, any Vegas shooting breads, and any celebs getting accused or busted breads. A dollar a pop. Pretty cheap, but I've gone through quite a bit already.
You're not saged. I don't know who it is. They knew my information. No one I have contact with knows I browse Sup Forums. It's at least an interesting experiment.

uguu~doshi doshi

No you have to be subliminal/subversive.