I will be the best goy of all time

>I will be the best goy of all time
True quote by Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

kdrtv.com/us-pulls-out-of-un-cultural-body-citing-anti-israel-bias/
unv.is/counterpunch.org/2016/09/07/has-israel-effectively-colonized-the-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.

I'm still waiting for WW3

He ran on ending that deal so whatever. Not like it was a secret all campaign.

>but muh punished Trump theory! Just look at what HES DOING ITS SUPER ANTI ZIONI-

kdrtv.com/us-pulls-out-of-un-cultural-body-citing-anti-israel-bias/

That doesn't make it any better.

Good good trump. So glad the Jewish media gave you 4 billion dollars of free media coverage to put our goy into the White House.

>JIDF has truley infested Sup Forums

not that I'm complaining. I personally hate antisemetic Sup Forums, but LOL you guys made it so easy with your trump dick riding

OK but why should we defend Iran? It's not like they're the leftover 4th Reich.

We shouldn't defend them, it's just a win-win situation to remove the conflict.
They're not getting the nukes and the gains from trade benefit everyone even if the benefit will be a much larger portion of their economy than the economies of the ones ending the embargo.

>we live in an oppen relationship
>she always was clear I‘d have to accept beeing cucked
>I started enjoying it as soon as I was permitted to prep the bull

unv.is/counterpunch.org/2016/09/07/has-israel-effectively-colonized-the-united-states

How the hell is anticipating WW3 a JIDF thing?

I think he interpreted it as some support of conflict with Iran

Because some people here are convinced that just because they're opposed to Israel the country with a "Death to America" day wants to be your friend and will be if you just give it enough gibs.

There's no gibs involved.

this means Iran can make nukes right ?
>oy vey

The Iran deal consists of gibs for nothing. I happen to think that's preferable to another pointless Middle East war for the kikes, but to pretend that it's good in and of itself is retarded.

Disregard my (You) to myself, I'm retarded.

If the government is preventing the people from trading with people in a certain country, it's not gibs to stop doing that.
Also both sides get gains from trade.

PRAISE THE JEW TO MAKE THE JEW HAPPY

God, this guy's a fuckwit.
What a fucking moron he is.

Nov. 4 cant come sooner

Thanks for the heads up my fellow fashy goy, keep us posted.

Hail vigdory!

88\41

Maybe if I bump someone could explain how they think there's any gibs in the deal.

fuck off shitcunt

He's not even close to being a nationalist and that means he's not a friend of the American people.
In some of the instances of saying whatever he thought could make him sound like he's on the same side as the audience that day, he managed to say a handful of things that seemed alright.
That doesn't make him good at all.

fuck off you smelly shitcunt. no one cares about your misguided insight or self serving snap judgements. you are a retard, no one in your real life comes to you for advice, because you are a loser. so please, don't give out any of your wisdom here either.

Enjoy your diversity then. My country has absolutely terrible politics but there's no other white country with a future as bleak as yours.

Why did Sup Forums support this ZOG Israeli faggot?

Too many people calling anyone against him a cuck.
It's really a similar thing to what ruined any real points the left used to have, you must be a nazi enemy of the workers if you don't want multiculturalism, other opinions don't matter.
They memed it into that you must be a leftist cuck if you don't support Trump.

Really this trend is what I see as the greatest threat against nationalism.