"That looks pretty good. Now all your secret admirers won't be able to resist you."

>"That looks pretty good. Now all your secret admirers won't be able to resist you."
>"Like I'd have any."
>"You have to think you do. That's the secret to being pretty."
>>secret admirers
>>>secret admirers
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6lrc-5S2XU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What

OP just went full Baka.

IF SHE HADN'T PUT ON THE RIBBON, HER SECRET ADMIRER (HOMURA) WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESIST HER! WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO!

IF SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESIST THE CUTE RIBBON, HOMURA WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME SATAN!

The ribbon became satan, BECAME SATAN

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

aM i THE ONLY ONE WHO FIGURED THIS OUT??

No.

Is she perhaps talking about herself? My ego would be through the roof if I were her husband.

Man, Madoka's mum was cool.

W-what is this?

Sayaka please let your hair grow for fucks sake

>Just noticing this
>In 2016

Pachinko game. There are some great scenes.

nigga dat is KAWAII as fuck

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw you'll never have Kyubey as your pet

pointy chins

She would still be worst girl

I enjoy her character arc and I think she's well written for who/what she is, but I just don't find her at all likable. Every time she opens her mouth, I'm just waiting for her to stick her foot in it.

Where can I find this??

I'm one of those rare few who loves Sayaka. Although I don't blame you for thinking that way at all.

At this point I just want her killed off or replaced. She was a great character in the anime, but it's getting too redundant now. She's just a loser for the sake of being a loser unlike Homura who is allowed to become a more interesting character (she is the MC along with Madoka after all)

youtube.com/watch?v=o6lrc-5S2XU

Here is someone's lets play of the slot machine. There is a phone version, which most of the webms and gifs are from. Tumblr might be the "best" place to find them sadly

You just want someone to write down your post number and reply with slowpoke in five years, don't you?