CBS POLICE CHASE - DEL TACO FRIES EDITION

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/channel/322-cbs2-live-newscasts-and-breaking-news/

NEW BREAD

it's ogre

They're gonna end the stream

Chase is over gents

F

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F

F

don't worry LAPD will get the beaner after he rapes and kills a couple families no big deal

lmfao, leave it to LAPD to be incredibly incompetent. No wonder everyone hates commiefornia. Anywhere else in the country that chase would have ended in 5 minutes after it started

CAP AND ACHIEVE THAT SHIT...

F

Who the fuck cares about Police chases? I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting shitty posts. Not only are you an embarrassment to Sup Forums, you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your Police Chase general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo chase.

LA CBS HELI PILOT IS BEST PILOT

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD HELI user

That beaner did some work, I'm tempted to say he deserved it.

I HEARD THE SMOKE ALARM GOING OFF

they were probably running low on fuel.

wew lad, go grab another daiquiri at the bar and adjust your plug

We need Fox 10 Benis Weekend Edition for times like these

NO STREAMS WORKING WHAT THE FUCK

WERE THE FUCK IS THE CAR

So I'm just tuning in, but from what i gather the guy got an old pontiac and outran the police (made them give up) so now the chopper is the only thing in the way of him and freedom?

You have to lose just a chopper in a 1970's muscle car IRL Sup Forums what do?

in your dreams

JESUS CAMPOS
CONFIRMED

Na, said he had 40 mins of fuel. Just an interest/ratings thing I'm sure.

RIP chopper stream

Man I really want more of this these guys.

Just flying around in a helicompter saying obtuse things, discussing food, politics, traffic, crime, streetlights, and rents.

This is a woman-post

Basically the moral here is go to LA if you want to do crime. Cops there are apparently lazy as fuck

true

no missed it

One of those rare cases where suspect got away
Now we celebrate

>Man I really want more of this these guys.
>Just flying around in a helicompter saying obtuse things, discussing food, politics, traffic, crime, streetlights, and rents.
Agreed

cheers mate i'll take a shot to that

spic nigger was COMPED by the LAPD to get away with his crimes.

Do so
Suspect changed cars mid-chase thanks to baby momma
Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am
Police had no chance against that sort of fire power

Need more info on the getting away part. These are RARE and I missed the whole fucking thing.
Was the car he got away in his? Or did he steal it from some white boomer?
Also wat was the race of the driver?

THEY JUST LET HIM GO?

IF THIS WAS A BLACK GUY YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN RAMMED AND SHOT WITH HALF THE CITY RUNNING OUT OF THERE HOMES TO TRY TO TAKE HIM OUT

i'm honestly interested to know how the car switch happened, because it was smooth as fuck. seems like it was set up

>One of those rare cases where suspect got away
Except he didn't get away because lapd knows his id

1st car was stolen
2nd car was either baby momma or gang banger accomplices (most likely baby momma)

It was. He was circling the area for a good while before the switch.

lapd gave up

So, the driver drove up to a dark area with tree cover and no street lights and juked the LAPD by getting in a new car, like fucking FAST. and it was almost for sure not a car jacking. from that point, a real fucking bro of a cbs chopper pilot found the new car and followed him for a good 40ish(?) minutes, then shut it down

>LAPD
>California
>ID
>positive identification of a single individual
lol

Checking your non check friend.

Checked.
Why were they chasing him in the first place?

Stolen Vehicle