Which is the blue pill and which is the red one Sup Forumsacks (DC vs Marvel)? Make sure to give proper justification

Which is the blue pill and which is the red one Sup Forumsacks (DC vs Marvel)? Make sure to give proper justification...

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/20687/dc-comics-fires-top-female-writer-for-refusing-to-comply-with-company-s-sexism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

They both suck balls

I like and read DC, they don't put liberal/progressive propaganda into their comics but they're not "redpilled"

I like them because their focus is in telling good stories.

both are shittu
i only read animu

aren't they both jew owned?

the DChad
>written by people who actually like their comics, and their companies history
>they realize how stupid crazy comics can get and have fun with that
>friends with rock stars and the top writers and artists are fit
>love cereal
>though they aren't safe from SJW shit, they do keep it on the down low, they didn't go to the fucking view to advertise a change

The Marvirgin
>written by people who love to shit on their character's legacies
>THE HOUSE OF IDEAS, is actually out of any good or fun ideas
>top writers are all fat
>show no signs of liking cereal
>total sjw shit to the point it's destroying LCS

It's time for adulthood faggot

Kinda strange tho, there's always an article about left cucks ranting on DC being sexist... When it is actually not the case...

mic.com/articles/20687/dc-comics-fires-top-female-writer-for-refusing-to-comply-with-company-s-sexism

also
DC
>tried to make Wally West black, realized it was a bad idea that fans wouldn't accept and pretty much swept black Wally under the rug, while bringing back original Wally
Marvel
>WHY DON'T YOU LIKE FEMTHOR YOU SEXISTS

Die for Darkseid, faggot.

Marvel is the one deliberately pissing off their fan-base by replacing all their favourite superheroes with poorly written token "diverse" mary sue bullshit.

Both are bluepilled. Read manga instead.

DC is redpilled because it's about establishing and living up to ideals.

Marvel is about friendship and feelings.

DC movies have a lot more depth and religious themes in them.
Marvel movies are just action movies over and over again.

Slide thread.

And they are both very blue pilled. They are the big 2 of comics. Although right at the moment, Marvel continues to take more blue pills while DC is just chilling at its current level of blueness.

Marvel's official policy: Angry fanboys = more sales.

I don’t think you read animu, it’s mango you're probably thinking about.

Afaik Dianne Nelson (DC CEO) did work that kike that starred wonder woman in the UN. And Isaac Perlmutter (Marvel CEO) is a straight up filthy jew. Kinda sucks

Nice trips. Honestly I think these comics becoming films is kinda funny since they were written and originally created so long ago. The fact that they are so ridiculous and being forced into as grounded and believable a modern story as possible makes me laugh when I watch them. That said, they're both pretty blue pilled due to Hollywood determining their fate now.

The most baffling thing: Absorbing Man doesn't say anything straight offensive or untrue on that page.
Also, few panels later Femthor broke his wife's jaw with Mjolnir, even though she surrendered peacefully. This is the kinda shit that makes you unworthy of wielding a hammer. And that's only issue #1.

Yeh kinda agree, imo DC character have a lot more depth written into them, whereas Marvel characters feel kinda dull and one dimensional, but still fun sometimes

Ig this has been the case since disney aquired them, didn’t like what they did to star wars.

Not really the companies are always rebooting their stories every once in a while.

Comics are for children. Movies about comics are for children.

Both are bluepilled. Modern comics are for urban fags and 15 year old girls. Read manga instead.

Yeah as a conservative alt-right, I'd expose my child to such content before he turns 16, I believe such scenes are targeted for 8 year old and 12 year old kids...

Comic books havent been redpilled since lobo vanished.

DC has always been corny

>Not really

Imagine if Batman didn't exist, he wasn't written decades ago. In fact, imagine there were no cape heroes at all. And you went into a meeting with Hollywood execs right now and pitched them Batman ... "Ok there's this guy, and he dresses up like a bat, and fights crime." ... That sounds so ridiculous and that is my point, it IS ridiculous. All the comic heroes were created so long ago when it seemed somewhat feasible. But in modern times, it's utterly ridiculous when you really think about them as realistic characters in 2017. The costumes alone. Capes do what exactly? Yea, it's ridiculous.

>Uses terms conservative and alt-right
>On Sup Forums

This. Anyone who reads comics and is over the age of 8 really needs to grow the fuck up.

This bastich know's the deal.

> (You)
>I don’t think you read animu, it’s mango you're probably thinking about.
glad someone pointed that out, was getting worried

Comic book movies got popular during Obama's presidency because liberals had a hero complex and wanted to believe their nigger-god was out der fightin evil

I also read manga and watch anime. I’m kinda into geek culture. Perhaps this is why I’m 19 and still a kissless virgin

They're both pretty blue pilled if you ask me. However, if you're asking which one is less blue pilled, I would have to say DC

>Pre Quesada Marvel