How?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/11/07/wife-must-pay-120k-for-disclosing-plastic-surgeries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

south korean asking how an ugly girl changes her physical appearance.

Fpbp

read your own image

Top kek

the dotr has been postponed for these keks

black cum

well played leaf

Kek

Her shitty genetics pass through though. It will be an extra ugly mongrel kid

>Eyebrows drawn in
>Some dead guys inner thigh skin rolled up and stuffed in her lips after a cavity is made with a skewer
>Face cut open and chin ground off with power tools
>This is considered sexy
Please hurry apocalypse, you can't come soon enough.

samefag

reminds me of that meme of that Asian man marries that "hot" Asian woman.. all their kids are all ugly as fuck.. he comes to find out she had tons of plastic surgery to make her look pretty...sure someone has that pic...ive seen it several times.

think he was trying to sue her or something

heard the story was fake

here

If everyone took plastic surgery to look more attractive, imagine how horrible humans would look in 10 generations. It would become standard procedure to have plastic surgery, just so you would look human.

Except that picture you are referring to is 'fake'. They were not a couple and it was not their children. The meme ruined the woman's modeling career and she cried about it.

kids

Eyebrow lift, jaw shaving and reconstruction, subtle nose job, fillers in lips and cheek bones, botox, eyelash extensions, fake hair, breast implants, stomach liposuction, Brazilian butt lift, all by the age of 18

eventually everyone is just going to be beautiful and white because of designer babies anyway so it won't matter.

too much semen in her face

nypost.com/2013/11/07/wife-must-pay-120k-for-disclosing-plastic-surgeries/

it looks like she is trying to become black

Who cares? If you bother spending any time on this you've lost. Stop paying attention to this (((stuff)))

its damaging for young girls self esteem who look up to this total whore

the real question is why

I know she is technically white but i am glad she got impregnated by a negro. Degenerates like her should be removed from the white gene pool

Why are so many leaf posters so based?

?? Is it question?

Even South Korea surgeon can't change woman like that.