SMOKIng GUN: are you awake in Vegas run for a mission? We've identified the body of the "killer"

WE have found the man who was plastered all over MSM as the killer.

He is an innocent benevolent man who was brutally murdered.
His name is Luis Francesco Castro. His wife posted a memory photo of their marriage the night he was killed. He is most likely just a maintenance guy who got killed. Fbi scrubbed all his personal profiles except a based agent gave us a tip.

Can we get a Las Vegas interview team to get in touch with his wife and give him justice.

Here is all the information you need.

Calling all LAs Vegas anons. If you would like to know why your loved ones died here you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/j34Mj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>maintenance guy
>clearly not wearing a uniform in the death pic
stop

I fully believe that the narrative of the vegas shooting is wonky as fuck.
Sure tons of what the media and police say contradict and don't fit.

but, other then a fb pic how do we know.
>lots of people with the name Luis false flag castro.
>who the fuck is we?
>who the fuck is this guy?
and most importantly.
who the fuck are you?

>stabbed to death

Doesn't think they can change his short before cops arrive.

Man they must be really nervous on this one.

Also wearing black maintenance pants in photo.

Reeeeeee they are nervous

OOOO0o0o0ohoooooh0ooh0oh0oh0o0ho0h0hooh0ho0ho0ho0ho0ho
nigga

You haven't done shit, give it a rest you fucking larper.

D I S I N F O R M A T I O N

poison my well senpai

>...Fbi scrubbed all his personal profiles except a based agent gave us a tip.

OP, please expand. Share more data.
Who dis based agent. When and how did he/she gave a tip.
Hurry up and reply fast before the circus starts and people start calling each other niggers and derail the thread.

guy has like a 4k facebook friends. A lot of them look questionable. Luis doesnt look anything like the guy pictured in the wedding photo. Are they even connected on FB?

I was in the thread when this was first posted. This was not an agent giving us a tip. Fuck off shill faggot

They posted his profile on Facebook with 4,000 friends and just his photo. He probably had a Facebook but everything was deleted. His wife's Facebook has been scrubbed except for two photos as well.

This is some paranoid shit lol take your pills OP

Acknowledged. I asked the OP for clarification on the so called 'tip'.
If he does not respond his own fucking thread then this thread deserves an abandon.

it was a tip by an agent so the FBI wouldn't notice all his weird friends. Just look at his wife's Facebook that is all you need

They are soooooo nervous senpai

Get the fuck in here.

m.imgur.com/a/j34Mj

He looks like the supposed patsy.
Have to give you that. But more conformation or evidence is required for clarification.

Are we sure that those pants are worn specifically by mandalay bay maintanence guys/janitors?

Related theory

no glasses

wtf

no shit sherlock.
It would be impossible to take those glasses off rite?
I mean when you put them on, they stay there forever like an implant.

give it a rest, Jeff

even if this is true, you'll only be looked as a crazy person if you continue to spew these asinine viewpoints.

Let me remind you, it is Sup Forums vs the 'real' world. you will always be looked at as the crazy person. good luck.

I need help
My alphabet friend on the W C US said there were a number of jammed rifles with bumps. This makes sense of cheaply built rifles with bumps. Could he have had a round cook off while trying to free the action? I trust my source.

You are a crazy person if you think Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone or he was a patsy.

Tell us then yellow id user. Are you crazy or not by that standard?

Bumps Jam easily as fatigue sets in.

The ears look nothing alike.

sage

>People are born with glasses.

i imagine they could officially release documents proving oswald was a patsy and the majority of people would still think anyone who believed it is crazy

It does look like him. Chin is bigger on the right and the right nostril also.

Also note the ears and ofc he's wearing the exact same shirt

Never mind on the shirt not sure why I remembered it that way, don't believe in Mandela effect

The 'American Exceptionalism' so they say.

That emotion/state of mind will be the downfall of your nation, if not yellowstone.
The greatest constitution ever written will be forfeit by the unjustified pride and wishful thinking of it's people. Fearing the truth and passing the day.
Don't think that I wrote this text with a grin. I have American relatives and really admire your constitution. But it is what it is.
Thomas Jefferson said US needs a revolution in every two decades. Even he saw the cracks appearing in his lifetime.

not a lot of love in that pic

Yep. Like when Obama's birth certificate was concluded to be a fake after all. Nobody any follow-through.

Ears are effected in strange ways when a body is put on ice.

>Reminder these photos were Leaked and nobody has confirmed that this photo is of Paddock
Expect to hear this if you guys stir up to much trouble

FBI leaking to control the masses and put local police in line. Definitely.