youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IOM_members_and_partners.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2ZAPJafcU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=lERSr6rWLOs
youtube.com/watch?v=teIXTEsSMio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ROFL

europoors are more malleable than the communist chinese at this point. looks like it's time to put the nail in the coffin

Yes, fuck the country where they came from.

So skilled their countries are absolute shitholes.

The last slides look like they came straight out of 1984

:(

>UN

Not even once.

this might be the most unsettling thing i've seen all year

Migration is unavoidable. What can we do to stop it?

There is nothing we can do.

Start buying guns.

why can't they leave us alone?
Why push?
I don't want to stab a nigger but they keep pushing...

21. People who allow others not of their race to live among them will perish,
because the inevitable result of a racial integration is racial inter-breeding which
destroys the characteristics and existence of a race. Forced integration is deliberate
and malicious genocide, particularly for a People like the White race, who are now
a small minority in the world.

It looks like a parody of something Orwell would have written.

I like how they have try convince the viewer that niggers are humans

Well, first stop giving free money to those that come, as this makes fuckton of economic migrants.
Then second get the ones that come and send back.

They're just rubbing it in now. They know their psyop has worked and are just rubbing their smelly unwashed hairy balls on eurocuck faces

>inevitabile
>necessary
>desiderable
I'm throwing up

This is William Lacy Swing, Director General of the International Organization for Migration.

>HANDS

That is propaganda.

240 million? What the fuck Europe, fucking shoot them. Fuck birth rates and long term projections, there are only 300 million of you. You cannot support this any more than you could pay for all of Africa to become first world. This is a fucking invasion.

Honestly seems like propaganda of our own creation.
Good.

J

U

S

T

We beat ISIS, they can go "home to Syria" now.

there is nothing of the sort in Polish tv
stupid westcucks

Yeah. I'd support "boots on the ground" to help them rebuild, train police/military, establish a stable government, etc. But that is their homeland, and everybody has a right to a homeland. Even indigenous Europeans.

syria is the process of being divided up by world powers and israel. also i don't think the african migrants can go back to syria because they were never there in the first place

No, unfortunately it is real, from an actual intergovernmental organization

youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs

>All of those wonderful qualities
>Their countries just happen to be shitholes

You can't fool me.

Well, yeah that too. Africans can go back to Africa. Lefties seem to think it's a utopia as it is.

>ad

you mean propaganda.

This is a basically a declaration of invasion and inevitable war.

There's no other way to interpret this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

ngger, your country paid, armed and trained ISIS
do not steal victory from Assad and Putin, they beat ISIS, you were just cuckwatching from the corner

If only every invader in history realised all you had to do was walk in unarmed.

Deported, not listed.

And soon to be gassed. They forgot that one.

If they are so great, why are all their countries such shitholes?

They should stay and try to fix their countries instead of coming to ours and destroying them.

>smuggled
>traficked
t.the smugglers

This isn't an EU ad. Come on, it even says who made it at the end of the video.

This is an ad made by the IOM (International Organization for Migration), which is an intergovernmental organization which works close with the UN (not a part of the UN, mind you) and provides services and advice to refugees, migrant workers, etc. They're not really important, but they get paid to help refugees so of course it's in their interests to support the "Just let it happen" solution to the Refugee Crisis, no?

Europe has nothing to do with this. That's a lie.

just set them on fire sink the fucking boat no one wants the worthless trash on their shores except kikes trying to divide and conquer

yeah but no one is going home. europe is just going to turn into what urbanized shit holes in america are, except for the only people with guns and weapons will be the invaders. it will just slowly devolve into a police state with a rich elite and the mass of poor islamic untermench. european cities are going to go to hell so fast if there's another global recession. they didn't have the mass of migrants in 2008 like they do now

Nah. Invasion by means of tolerance and diversity is a distinctly 21st century war tactic. None of the past civilizations would allow this.

Except maybe Rome.

but the EU supports this shit

That's some proaganda shit right there. Basically saying the exact opposite in every instance of the truth.

Yet this ad is allowed on European television.

>William Lacy Swing,
ANGLOED

>It's inevitable
You can't fight it goy
>It's necessary
For who?
>It's desirable
toppest of keks

What a dystopian feeling ad.

I'm still looking - there is a kike involved here somewhere

This, the shitholes they come from aren't shitholes due to an accident of geography, they're shitholes because of the people in them.

>brain draining Africa of all their ambitious and skilled rocket doctors and brain engineers is not only inevitable but also desirable.

>this is what globalists actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IOM_members_and_partners.png

So does most of the world. You heard it here first, the nation of Angola is spreading pro-refugee propaganda!

The EU is a very big organization. Thus, they support a lot of things. Especially organizations that work with the UN.

America also supports "this shit", so does Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, India, Russia, and China. Almost every single country in the world supports "this shit" and I don't think they have collective control over what ads they make.

Plus, I did the math- In theory, if every member and observer country donated an equal amount of money to the IOM, they'd be donating ~9.7 million dollars. That isn't much for a majority of countries so it's possible that the EU isn't even donating that much money to the IOM.

I have the slight impression you watch AvE.

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ys2ZAPJafcU&t

Watch what? I looked up AvE but I can only find some engineering youtube channel

I meant supporting the message in the ad not the organization itself you brainlet

this is the most blatant brainwashing propoganda I've ever seen. Is this actually real? I fucking hate the state of the world where retarded bullshit gets shoved down your throat with NOTHING to back it up and EVERYTHING to disprove it, but if you speak out: JAILTIME! Fucking cancer, grow some balls and do something about this eurocucks

Exactly.

>This, the shitholes they come from aren't shitholes due to an accident of geography, they're shitholes because of the people in them.
That and because all the half decent people there get drawn away to work in the west.

Not to European welfare states though, if you actually manage to become a highly paid professional you don't go some place where you will be taxed to death.

everytime I see anything from the EU (ads especially) I search it and confirm its real because it always looks like it came out of a fucking orwellian novel

how are people ok with this shit?
do europeans not realise how dystopian-tier this shit is?

>how do me make this look like brainwashing to subtly redpill the populace

I thought it was that much I thought I was seeing things. And people criticise us for leaving the EU lol.

>We

>comments disabled
Every fucking time

The messages are genuinely horrifying. They don't even try to sugar coat it. They flat out tell you that you will be replaced.

It's a declaration of war as far as I'm concerned.

>wuz

>Kangz

Nuke us already

This
Sad!
Was it all Obongo's plan, or was it Killary and the Noses??

Someone asked for a zero ningen plan?

nah, it was kikes all along
you USA guys do some good stuff elsewhere, but in the middle east you just fuck shit up, and in a bad way

If I traveled back in time a few months before WW1 and showed all the european leaders this then I'm pretty sure I could have prevented the war.

What if a group of red pilled Europoors got together in a boat filled with guns, went into international waters, intercepted the boats, and killed every nigger aboard? That's what I would do.

Kill the people that want to help them and then the ones that land desu

that's not an ad, that's literally propaganda

violation of international sea law
literal piracy, and now either:
1) we go back to glorious age of pirates, looting and shipfights
2) guys who do that become enemies of all humanity and dies because of stupid law

Obama was unironically the least good goy president you guys had in decades

>migration is inevitable
>migration is necessary
>migration is desirable

Literally 1984 brave new world tier stuff.

>grow some balls and do something about this eurocucks
you have now been arrested for inciting violence against the state

>Sweden
you are entitled to having your own opinion, but that is wrong

Out patience has its limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=lERSr6rWLOs

Yes, however he was really the gasoline on this fire and normalized having Africans in charge of western countries, making the push for "diversity" extra frothy which we are dealing with now.

Also there is no reason police and militaries cannot be getting these people and sending them back once they hit EU waters.

It's allowed because it's what the EU wants.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because they haven't been given the right opportunities in their own countries. Once they come to Europe and are given homes and money they'll be starting the next industrial revolution. Just you wait!

any day now

It's no wonder that the left can't meme when even their proper propaganda is this bad

Proof that they know they've lost the argument before it's even begun

I love when people say that.

World is being flooded by Muslim niggers and you shit on the one country that's actually done anything about the problem sure we should have done more but fuck you what has anyone else done to stop the virus? How many of these people has your glorious country exterminated?

And let's say usa didn't destabilize shit there do you honestly think they would live happily amongst themselves and not fuck shit up on global scale?

You think 1400 years of Islamic jihad against kafir is just way over blown and they just really have always wanted to live in peace with everyone that isn't Jewish or Armenian or Lebanese?

>skilled
>successful
nigga are you srs

Yup. So skilled in math they don't realise a breeding program greater than that of natural resources will lead to starving. Skilled enough to realise Europeans will happily be replaced

244 MILLION ARE ON THE MOVE!!!!!!
HOLY SHEEEIIT!!!!!!!!!!

The thoughts of poles are greater than those of french, and your politicians express them.

Le 56%

the UN forced them to air the commercial in japan. all they had to do was change the audio to prevent people from buying the bullshit and knowing the threat was real

they switched it to the following audio track
youtube.com/watch?v=teIXTEsSMio