Pic related: Proof that letting girls into the Boy Scouts is a mistake

Pictured is a 15yo girl in the Canadian Boy Scouts.

Also, Canada was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheArmyOfHumanityNewDocumentaryEpisode6LeonDegrelleTheWalloonianWaffenSS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Boy Kikes is run by The Kike Jew ZOG and Dual Israeli Child Rapist PedoKikes.

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheArmyOfHumanityNewDocumentaryEpisode6LeonDegrelleTheWalloonianWaffenSS

I could be wrong, but she's pretty clearly jewish, yeah?

>girls will join the boy scouts
>boys will join the girl scouts

we are truly living in a paradigm shift

what the actual fuck

>women should have safe spaces where no men are allowed
>men aren't allowed to have that
I'm also pretty sure most feminists aren't particularly fond of the idea of letting boys join the girl scouts.

What the fuck is with this boyscout shilling bullshit.

There's like 5 threads on this shit all the time. Who the fuck cares about the fucking boyscouts?

Fuck nu/pol/

Shut up faggot. According to you, everything is run by the ZOG. If you like them so much, you should spend more time sucking their dick instead of shitting up our threads.

You actually call it the Canadian boy scouts? Why not just call it the boy scouts?

The reason they are allowing girls in is because membership is falling, its a business. Boy scouts is fucking gay anyway, they are the kids who get made fun of

We have to call every canadian version of something "something Canada" or "Canadian something".

Oh wow, she already got her loser badge

I don't understand why a Canadian would be wearing a hillary pin anyways. They aren't even part of the process.

Well at least scoutmaster can rape her as punishment

I was in the scouts and I got made fun of. I'm glad I was in it though, had some great experiences building shelters and rafts in the wilderness and actually sleeping under a tree with a fire nearby.

I learnt how to catch and prepare food I've caught myself, learnt a lot of practical skills my friends currently don't have, and its probably what turned me on to the outdoors.

What other alternatives are there for your children? Tv? After school clubs where they learn about how great diversity is? Console games?

When I have children I'm enrolling them. Girlfriend agrees with me too.

Why, just to prove you're not American?

give kids books.

She only joined because she has a fetish for ropes weapons and group sex with strangers in the woods leave her alone guys

She's deffo our girl kek

I don't think it has anything to do with girls being allowed in the scouts, if anything this is proof of the entire system failing, not that letting a girl into scouts will turn her libcuck. She was doomed from the start if you look at it logically;

>Canada
>Canadian parents supporting a US candidate
>Libcuck parents putting their daughter into scouts, not because of any skills she could learn, but so they could virtue signal how progressive they are and howthey are breaking gender roles

The kids who read are the ones likely to want to join the scouts, but I agree;you should do both; books, sports, and scouts/cadets/ etc

>Feminist for Hillary
>Canadian

Why do leafs think that they have a say in our government?

Hahaha hell yeah that bitch loves to get tied up and used

My POV, from my ignorant and distanced perspective, is that having girls in your scouts isn't the problem in theory.
It's that because they weren't previously allowed in your scouts you're going to have awful leftist women dog-pile that organization and none of them are actually going to like going innawoods and having fun.