Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

yes, women are people too

make the b8 more subtle next time, had my sides in orbit pal

no, women aren't human beings until 35 and then they're just a worse man.

>women are people too
faggot

They only gossip and talk about reality TV between doing each other's nails and having pillow fights in their underwear.

I wish I could massage their feet while some Turkish stud fucks them

we woke people in this thread

I want to sniff all their feet

Only losers who want to appear smart talk about politics because all you have to do is read the news and be cynical: cynicism a trait often mistaken for intelligence.

What do you think OP?

Second from the left

if by politics you mean whine about how they still can't believe hillary lost and how trump is literally hitler then maybe

left for breeding

Do you think right gets jealous of left's big suckable tits?

lel you can see the inferiority and insecurity all over the face of the small-breasted one.

They literally just talk about chad and tyrones dicks

No, it's things like
>lol men pee standing up
>do they shit standing up as well??
>tee hee

Absolutely. She probably wants to cop a feel herself 100% srs

"chad has a huge dong for a white guy" "yeah well tyrone actually looks like he hates me when he fucks its so hot"

It's more dangerous for women to talk about politics, unless you are parroting what is seen as acceptable and right by society (These days that it pro-immigration, pro-feminism, left wing bullshit) If a woman holds right wing opinions then unless she is willing to be ousted by her social group and vilified if it turns out no-one agrees with her it's usually safer to keep those opinions to herself and only discuss them among men who are more likely to agree or agree to disagree and not destroy her like women would. Or discuss only with close women friends/family members that will not turn on her for virtue signalling points.

Yes, they talk about whatever the tv told them to feel.

0/10

Yeah, girl on left seems more comfortable and natural whereas girl on right looks like she's trying to appear happier than she really is

We do

Only if it was on Oprah.

How small my penis is.
I know;
I can hear them lauging.

>t. Johnny Vegas

damn son, this sheit right here

>women
>understanding politics
>not just an echo chamber

You’re getting a group blowjob, which one’s mouth do you think you cum in?

This is what men talk about when women aren’t around.

#5 is sluttiest so probably her.

only if you consider feminism and women's issues to be politics

I think they talk about it in terms of like what's good for the kids. Then again, these liberal women think transgender education in kindergarten is somehow good so who knows what goes on in their minds politically.

#4 or #5

right to left or left to right?

#2 cause i have a fetish for turning out sweet nerdy girls

Slide thread. Has been reposted for months with same picture.

No, because politics isn't entertainment and they just want to be entertained. Unless you voted for Trump last year. That was a fucking great show.

this is america roachling, we read left to right

No, we don't. Most women typically talk about inconsequential shit and it pisses me off to no end how difficult it is to find someone else who sees past the veil.

Tit mogged

But I bet left has fakies

No. They talk about how random bullshit made them feel.

>X social media post made me want to have children
>X at work made me want to go on vacation
>X thing my boyfriend did made me feel sad

Women don’t even have real friends. All women hate each other

>this..they talk about money and the last random dick they sucked.

Exactly. Having a serious conversation with a woman or any liberal is nearly impossible

Still need sauce on the pic, esp #4

Left got such a nice face fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

I've given up on making friends. I have a redpilled husband, and that's enough. Don't need more dumb women talking about social media - had enough of that in school.

that sounds like a very destructive attitude to have. Not at all healthy. It sounds like ur clinging to fascism out of resentment for others and probably yourself.

No, they're small-minded people and as such, talk about other people. If you're lucky, events. Patrician women, a small minority of females, speak about ideas and join their big-brain male counterparts.

4 5 2 3 1

This.Fucking.Thread.Again.

Sounds like you're one of the better ones out there then. Your husband is a lucky man. Hope the best for you both.

My husband and myself are the youngest people in the area by a rather large margin. There's no women my age to talk to unless I go online and even then, what's the point? I won't have anything in common with most of them.

Naw, they hang too low to be fakes.

try harder next time, roastie

Is this the real life?

where exactly do you live? How old are you? Why are you the youngest?

Start up some kind of website for redpilled women maybe?

This.
Being manipulated and treating it as it was genuine thoughts in form of feelings.
Fucking drones

Yes, but it's all just regurgitating what celebs have said on Twitter.

Women in pic related probably don't. Bull-dykes probably do because their whole lives are built around it

Rural NZ.
I'm 22.
I'm the youngest because the only people who live out here tend to be over 60. Only time it changes is when their grandkids visit.

Yes but rarely intelligently unfortunately most that know enough about history to talk politics are commies the rest don't know shit beyond their own feels sure there are exceptions but not many

How many times have you spoken to females about anything important and found there view to be based on anything of historical or intellectual importance and not a perspective that was just a hybrid of their own interests and what ever Oprah told them?

Sure they do.
>Which charities do you donate to? ... I DONATE TO X AND Y.
>Drumpf is like so bad.

no
implying all people talk about politics
false premise
kys kike faggot degenerate filth fucking krautspawn commie cunt
Friedhof Mantova

Wrong opinion there. 5, 4, 1, 2, 3

maybe the only time I agree with a Swede.

anyone got a name? asking for a friend and not for me

Why exactly do you live in Rural NZ? What could possibly be of value for you as a 22 year old? I think perhaps you need to move to the city for a little bit, be amongst your own age group and do what everyone does. Perhaps maybe move to the suburbs when you get older. Being so young amongst the old simply isnt healthy

>thread of faggots who have had minimal to no contact with women that aren’t their fucking mothers

Jesus Christ, maybe if you actual went out and talked to some, or made some actual real life friends, most of you wouldn’t be bitter fucking virgins.

this is a slide thread. SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

1st on the left.

gonna need some sauce on this

Somebody once told me I should make a website centred around child-rearing, and recipes, as well as how to grow crops and raise animals.
Just seems like a LOT effort for something 17 people will read.

4, 5 (assuming the carpet matches the drapes), 1, 3, 2.

>go to city to become a pleb
>if you dont become a self-hating coastal liberal city fag you are unhealthy
Lmao

I was born on a farm. We moved to the city for school but after I got married we moved back to the country. I love it in the country, it's the only place I feel at peace.

sauce on the left please

instant loss 2koma

and nice gets

NatSoc here, live in the burbs, dont have to live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere to be Fashy

Why dont you move to a different area then thats still rural. In Aus the very outer burbs are basically farmland, but you still have access to the city via public transport

Women compare their own worth with each other for hours on end. Women will bring up politics to virtue signal to other women, but rarely will a woman debate politics with another woman.

I think a lot more people would read it. Especially if you made it social so that others could post and interact as opposed to just a blog. It would take some marketing at first but it's possible. I'd lurk to get an idea of what conservative women think. It would be a lot of effort, but it could also be a fun hobby and a useful skill if you let it.

Nobody makes better shows than America.

I've no desire to live semi rural. Not for the kind of life we have planned.

Looks to be low hanging fruit, all natural.

just the good ones

My girlfriend of nine years once debated politics with women at work after which she needed me to explain to her that the libertarian party were not nazis.

Can confirm my gf has a masters degree worked for republicans in DC one of which has recently become semi famous here in America Tim Murphy.

Hated DC then she went into non profit work she literally works for a black supremacist that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing at his current job and mostly talks about what he used to do at his old job which was a black advocacy group. She's been pretty miserable in her non profit jobs but she's really good at what she does and they pay her well but she's always kept her conservatism on a don't ask don't tell basis

Oddly enough am classic liberal and we used to get into pretty heated debates about politics but since liberals shit the bed and became progressive commies I've been pushed right and now we have no political arguments I've pulled her a bit left on some issues also so I guess we kinda met in the middle over time

If your a woman who isn't ugly as fuck you'll get swarms of beta orbiters quickly.

nope

>girlfriend
>nine years
C'mon Fritz, really? Make an honest woman of her already and have some kids.

We're the best at everything.

How is that any different from men?

>not understanding that in the current year only refugees can get German women pregnant

fucking memeflags

why are there always so many footfags on my 4chin?

Planning to don't worry. We've been together since 15 and I'm starting my PhD (in STEM) next year and start earning some money. I wanted to pay for the wedding myself like a proper man. That's why we are not married yet.

They just try to gain the most attention they can.