November 4th

I work at a jail in Cali. Some guy was just brought in talking shit about antifa and November 4th. He told us, "you better be ready." Online shows a bunch of shit. Any truth to the claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the 100 anniversary of Bolshevik Revolution, so the commies are really excited

date and time stamp officer

Interrogate him longer and find out what's up.

Inb4 BTFO by based legions kek

yes antifa has big shit planned

grumpfy

Fuck antifa scrubs give us crazy stories of shit you've seen from other guards inmates and visitors.

Also what's your favorite and least favorite things about your job

I'm surprised no one has been talking about this. Everyone too focused on the Weinstein scandal.

Hmmmm good point maybe we should collect data on specific locations and help spread word and rally based masses let's make fucking up commies great again!

God I prey this to be true, I want test my Mickey Mantle on a beta skull, see if they explode, smooshes in like 3 month old pumpkin, or cracks open like an egg.

Long story short, there are organizers in most major cities. They have long long long lists of pretty much anyone that disagrees with them and/or support Trump. They've been slowly doxxing their list, looking for weak or potentially unarmed victims. The reason they stopped leaking their doxxes from Charlottesville, for example, is because they were extremely unorganized and had many people calling their own shots. They've become a bit more organized now, so they're trying to save their ammo in hopes that they'll be able to pick off the low-hanging fruit "by any means necessary". Many city's local antifa groups received (via generous donations) a substantial amount of weapons and ammo. I doubt many of them will be willing to follow through. Many of them have actually opted out of violence, which has alienated them from the group. There will be massive protests which is nothing new, but the few willing to pull the trigger are hoping that they can start a chain reaction.

It is all in the name of science..... honest

.... let me guess, they look at voter registrations to find out who are Trump supporters or very least, repubs? Or they lurk alt right pages on FB to get this info?

Wouldn't that be October 25th?

im a registered independent, but i only vote for republicans because the democrats are all gay

independent what? the american independent party? or do you mean no party preference? i think you "i'm independent" people are confused...and it's confusing me.

Tbh it's mostly normiebook trolls from the looks of it. Most of the list is Facebook profile screenshots and comments on posts. A few screenshots from the Kekistan group. Most of the pics are just Trump pics or guys in MAGA hats.

That's shooped

Hi FBI.

Based Legion of Kek reporting in

>Bolshevik Revolution, so the commies are really excited
of course they are

This past election was the first time I was not independent and registered as a Repub, only so I could vote Trump in primary and same with the old lady.

fuck!, do I hope your Zionist cesspit devours itself...

FBI is allowing terrorist organizations to fund Antifa. Don't be new, user. Even if he were fishing for info, there's nothing he'd find here that he wouldn't find in more organized forums.

If there are any commies in this thread, don't forget your coupon. You only get one free ride each.

Oh so a hand full are going to do some really stupid shit, one should do something extreme like a mass shooting, more if the one convinces others. Expect increase in disorderlyness teenage shit knocking over trash cans, a couple hundred (around the nation) will loot and at least one will be an attention whore with something "big" screen shot this if you want. If you live in a particularly conservative place of historical significance, just be aware.

I'm excited for all of this. I wear a nonymoos hoodie and vans, and usually all black, so I blend in well. They never question my motives. I live in downtown Houston, so I've been taking public transportation because my job is close. One huge thing I've noticed about meeting antifa noobs irl is that they're all either very poor, or they have very rich parents. Regardless, they're all helpless. None of them have real skills or abilities, and none of them would be willing to stand up for their beliefs in a 1 on 1 conversation irl. I'm talking about modern day antifa, not some throwback bullshit. Save the antifaisnotnew.gif

Isn't Antifa the terrorist organisation itself? The funding comes from (((George Soros))).

No shit dumbass.

Some does, but most of their funding comes from local normies who hate Donald Trump.

Haha, the one time i did vote was for obama. They'll never see me coming from the flank unless they see this post's ip data and trace it back to my phone's dynamic range

I doubt it, they are still vastly unarmed against even the normal police force. They started a GoFundMe to buy guns but was banned when Trump supporters reported him in masse.

it is going to be the equivalent of 2012 larpers thinking they will get new-age'y super powers

>tfw Portland
I'm sure these idiots have some kind of infantile prank planned, and it's probably going to be pain in the ass to drive around that day.

Let them chimpout, then it'll be official that they are some sort of domestic terrorists and Uncle Sam can come stick his boot up their asses. They're probably already strategizing...

seriously doubt they're that smart. they probably just reverse searched images or dug up facebook profiles like user said.

They've been hyping this up for so long, they better fucking deliver.

Can't wait to see them fail

Based stickman forever...
Peterson was right, Solzhenitsyn was brilliant and it was an act of God that he somehow left the Gulags to write what he did.
Rafał Gan-Ganowicz: The Commie Slayer. I read that he used to hunt down Soviet agents in Africa.

Does anyone know if Australia Anti-Fa plans something like this?

they will most likely attack infrastructure..bridge..buildings..power grids...starbucks

Pretty much what the govt feared Al qaeda would do after 9/11.
So they will make themselves terrorists for sure.

better make that trash cans, trash cans, trash cans, trash cans, and trash cans. I think I saw one take a shit in the street once, so maybe there will be some of that.

>I work at a jail in Cali
Cali may be fucked, but I guarantee you here in Tennessee we are praying Antifa acts up so we can dump boxes of fucking bullets into those faggots.

many garbage cans will meet their doom on nov 4th. watch out fascists!

No matter the age,gender,race or whatever.A commie/anarchist deserves only suffering.

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ

They will smear Trump people as pedos. False pedo claims

Australia has an antifa? Where?

Correct

They have hackers too

Melbourne, I sadly have a friend in it.
Meanwhile I am fighting against it in secret.

>commies start rioting in leftist cities
>???
>???
>???
>???

failing to see the downside

Who are their "hackers" and where is your proof?

>Melbourne
Much shock, much surprise.

Yeah, yeah

It's been on my mind since last year. Trump winning was fate.

I wonder if this was still on the agenda for the normal timeline or is he what caused the SJWs to go full insurrectionist.

THICCCCCC

melbourne got antimask laws last year i think, most you'll see is abc reporting on some cat ladies

well when you put it that way....

think they will open face painting booths?

>Lock him in solitary confinement because some asshole on the internet just told you to.

Numbers confirmed. It would not surprise me though lol.

Bash the trash, comrade!

>getting mugged by spiderman,a kitty and a clown

the absolute state of the world.

trips of truth

the trashening will be an unholy day that will live in intifada

being melbourne it would be more like

>spiderman, a kitty and a clown get phones stolen by somali """teens"""

Oh my sides, I am laughing my ass off.

Fricken Apex..Needs to get deported.

fucking kek """"""teens""""""

oh...i used to be disgusted now i am only amused...ok still a little disgusted.

i pray they do, I already located 6 antifas in various store around town. target them first if shit starts.

>FBI dumps info that Paddock was antifa on Nov 3

Could be fun

reading the apex jewpedia page is enough to throw even the most peaceful into fits of rage

>muh rascism

Dubs
you speak the truth my friend

That's using the old calebdar that was used in Russia at the time. The rest of the world used the current one and it was on november 5th

bump

OP here,
I'm a RN, not a cop. I've got a weird story our two. My first week on the job, custody caught a guy trying to sneak a cell phone and a charger into jail but hiding them up his ass. More?

eh if antifa could do anything right they would have jobs and a fulfulling life and no need to spend time on such activity's

they are talentless nobodies and they will fail at this like they do with everything in their pathetic lives.

Those two faggots that glitterbombed Andrew Bolt? I thought they were regular fag marriage activists.

They are going to collectively poop and pee their pants across the globe. "Take a shit on fascism" they'll call it. It's gonna be a big mess.

Prove it faggot

So Trots will try to 'build the movement' by excluding everyone else from decision making and telling them what to do
and then everyone will tell the Trots to fuck off and do their own thing anyway.

Keeping Guy Fawkes symbolism anarchist would be fun for traditional reasons.

>I work at a jail in Cali
Do you get prisoners to perform sex acts on you for contraband?

Please do this Antifatards. I hope I run into these punks, but they don't have ANY organization where I live. I hope they go full scale so we can lawfully annihilate them faster

You don't hype up the masses until 10 days before.

>I hope I run into these punks,
I've been thinking about installing a cattle catcher on my pick up. I'm thinking I'll use wood as I have no welder nor welding experience.

Around colledges usually in metropolitan regions. They are pussies though.

I don't know, I'm out of the loop with it.
Previously Nov 5th protests have been pipe dreams inspired by V for Vendetta that never did much.

barely (I'm not joking)

let them chimp.. democrats will never win again in our lifetime

Minimal force because she'd previously picked up a bottle. I can't condemn Nathan Damigo for that.

I hope they pull shit near me I will shoot and scalp every faggot commie antifa I can lay my hands on and I wont be alone.

>1 post by this ID
Keep talking about Nov 4 guys but no point talking to OP

I hope you antifa fags actually do some crazy shit and get your shit together and stop being blue haired scrawny sjws and I’ll join antifa for the luls