Cicada recruitment no what we think

Do any of you believe that cicada is not only looking for technical analysts, but people from other skill sets as well. That they make their images interpretable by any type of person and your answer will show what type of content your mind identifies, what if they are creating a group of top tier people to reform society in the wake of all the new technology that is entering our society.

probably a jewish plan to find all the intellectuals and then kill them so that the jews are the only intellectuals

Cicada is an incredibly interesting idea. The fact that they exist blows my mind, and it brings a lot of questions to this already confusing world.

I always figured it was some sort of recruiting system; the sophistication of the puzzles is well beyond a simple hobby. On an occult and metaphysical level they're presence is both intriguing and predictable; I hope one day I will be able to understand their mystery.

I'm currently putting together a group of some people from around my university to try and bust this shit wide open, it's all baby steps but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

That's an equally ambitious and noble quest. I wish you luck in your endeavor and know you will discover a lot about yourself and the world as you proceed.

I figure if you go down that rabbit hole, the veil between reality and the beyond will begin to blurr, so if you do solve the mystery, send me a sign somehow.

It was all just cryptography. Not much you can learn about people just from them solving digital puzzles. That shit was complicated but fun.

heavily underrated

I stepped outside of the internet and did some tracing in real life using some of the telephone numbers and other clues they left in the physical realm and ran down the organization behind it. Once I found out who they were I decided it wasn't worth my time to fuck with anymore.

This is what I thought. Don't fall on Cicada

And who exactly are they?

If Cicada were as competent as they're believed to be, I'd get a text within the hour.

It's probably just the NSA or some other government agency looking for cryptography experts

shitposters on Sup Forums

I dunno im retarded

fpbp

I'm pretty sure all Cicada members and recruits are Rick and Morty fans.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

The answer might not surprise you.

No one interesting. A bunch of larping kike faggots trying to scam free work out of people.

I mean I'll blow the entire thing open including how I tracked them down by the service they used to sign up for all the phone numbers and their Dragonara Alliance hosting and all. I don't give a fuck. It's going to be boring, though.

Just tell us faggot