Pay up, faggot Brits

Finally acknowledge you lost the war over Europe. We won. Winners get paid. Start paying. Start apologizing. We want you to apologize for 30yrs from 2016 onwards and pay your 715 billion euros.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/31/macron-email-leak-british-military-ties-france-important-flawed/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jyLQmyg9hs
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kiss my arse

PAY

Fuck off.
We pay you exactly zero.
If you want it come and get it.

kiss my arse kraut , you can pay us or we will rebuild your wall

Losers are not entitled to a faggish opinion. Start apologizing. Start paying. We demand it. Merkel demands it.

Don't fret, the UK has the US on it's side, they ain't paying a dime. Winkyface

>We pay you exactly zero.
Dude, your PM already proposed to pay 20 billion pounds or more for the 2 yr transition period plus around 12 billion in divorce settlement payments. That is 32 billion.

The EU wants 100 billion.

Zero is not on the table any more.

>you can pay us or we will rebuild your wall
Be my guest and rebuild "our wall". But with what money and with what engineering skills will you do that? You are bankrupt and have no engineers whatsoever. Your Paki bankers won't be able to even put a stone on another.

well where does Harrison Ford play into all of this?

Just leave and don't pay. Fuckem. What are they gonna do attack you?

WTF how much they want for just talking about chance of getting trade deal?

What are they gonna do, attack you with their army?

>Germany
>calling anyone else losers

>Don't fret, the UK has the US on it's side, they ain't paying a dime. Winkyface
You will always be a loser, Burger. America has always been and will always be a cheap knock-off of Europe.

Merkel can demand Muslim nuts for every German mouth but that's about it

Is the EU still throwing a fucking tantrum over this ?

>their army

You mean our army?

How? They won't be able to transport their army over seas considering America's naval power. You don't think the US would get involved? We're the world peace keepers, Germany is part of that world.

>well where does Harrison Ford play into all of this?
His name is Philipp Hammond and he is French Canadian.

>What are they gonna do attack you?
Wreck the British economy... once again.

Last I checked all Germany does is export, giving them the power to affect fuckall

Start demanding WWII reparations.

>attack you with their army?
no, we will just not get them a trade deal. But if we wanted to, we could lick em.

Why the eu works like motorcycle club
>muhh you have to pay if you want out
>duhh polan you must take arabs duhh you raycist, or we fuck your shit up
Fuckin mafia shit. This is the reason why eu will fell.
Look up the year 2021

Maybe focus on protecting your native population from rape before thinking about another war.

Germany is a dead country. Look at your demographics.

Why don't we just tell the EU to fuck off?

We'll kick their fucking cunts in if they want?

>Last I checked all Germany does is export, giving them the power to affect fuckall
HAHAHA, are you retarded?

Germany controls Europe. Guess what Europe is. Guess, Burger, guess.

You realize we could end your little "Union" with just one bombing campaign, right? No one could stop us.

Just level Goymany and all of your minions would go their own way. You have no hard power, only soft power which is fitting for a soft country like yours.

No one takes tough talk from a soft country seriously m8.

The last time you tried to dominate the europe, UK actually helped quite a bit to kick your ass.

And will be the same this time.

Who is McVeigh?

Wasn't a like lover like Breivik either.

How much import good would raise in ,% if they would use WTO set rules?

>Maybe focus on protecting your native population from rape before thinking about another war.
rape stats... ok. Why can't you protect your "native population" from rape?

>Guess what Europe is
An aging house of cards being overrun by migrants, in which Germany is a leach that exports its debt to poor southern countries. It's all about to crash.

My list of people I have to disappear on sight keeps getting longer and longer. Stay out of the southwest of the USA Hans. Lots of German tourists go missing.

Why doesn't Germany pay up to Poland first?

>REEEEEEEE PAY UP REEEEEEEEE
>"Make me"
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That is how retarded you sound, Germanistan

>Germany controls Europe.
BWAHHAHAHAHAAHA BEING THIS DELUSIONAL
EU is controlled by lobbyists, NGOs and multinational corporations.
jesus fucking christ germans are political imbeciles

bruv

>You realize we could end your little "Union" with just one bombing campaign, right?

Sure thing. Just like you tried that little Taliban guys for 16 yrs... and after 20,000 bombing campaigns, you still have failed. Afghanistan is mostly in the hands of the Taliban.

Same with pretty much every country you bombed in the last 40yrs.

America cannot even send astronauts in space with its own spacecraft. America doesn't even have its own massive fusion stellarator.

What does America even have? Debt? Yes, debt. Debt and illegal immigrants and brown people. That is America today. Diversity, Hollywood sex crimes and degeneracy.

you better pay you fucking wankers.

I wish this countries leaders have some fucking balls and just walk away.

These faggots aren't going to give us anything. Might as well call it now and spend the 18 months sorting it out.

Instead they will either cuck and give them billions that we never asked for them to do or they will start plans far too late for a clean break.

You're a country of absolute cunts and this is why no one will help you when Russia invades again. Better start sucking Scandanavian dick, they are your only hope.

>UK actually helped quite a bit to kick your ass.
Is this why you made a glorifying film of Dunkirk, when the biggest military retreat in British history happened?

Your country is broke. Admit it. You are irrelevant, you have trash living in most of London, trash living in Mancheste, trash living in Birmingham. Most of your people are uneducated trash. You bullied pic related until she hanged herself, because she was a Christian white immigrant.

Your country is disgusting.

Germany making enemies with all their neighbors.
You think this is a wise strategy after already losing two World Wars?

>Why doesn't Germany pay up to Poland first?
We have never paid a single cent in ww2 war reparations to anyone ever. Not to France, not to Russia, not to Ukraine, not to the UK, not to Greece. We certainly won't pay Poland a single cent.

Yes, we paid concentration camp inmates and their descendents and Jewish groups money for the Holocaust, but we paid 0 for war damages. And that will stay this way until we try to conquer the world again.

Well the Afghans have a fighting spirit, which is much more than can be said of Germans. You really think a soft country like your could hold up in a real war? It's a joke m8, you have no real power. You're practically a fake country at this point.

I'm not even from the europe.
I just see germany trying again the bullshit of taking over europe with some radical stupid ideas, and it will fail again.

Pay Denbts Germany

Propsed to pay, that silly tart will be out of ajob by xmas.

Point and laugh at the cuck.

Jelly that we are making a break for it and wrecking his super kool klub.

if brits werent utter cucks who would imprison people for wrong think and eating bacon they would demand germany to pay up for world war 2

>French Canadian.
funny thing.
French Canadians being all frenchy led to the downfall of white countries.
They wanted to leave canada, they failed (or it was prevented) and then this was when multiculturalism was meme'd into existence, to be nice to our 2nd culture in canada.
but it was a tool of the jew to allow for mass immigration from all over the world and has been exported to all wealthy white countries

>EU is controlled by lobbyists, NGOs and multinational corporations.
Juncker has to report to Merkel every single day. He has to call her and tell her what he is doing and ask for approval. Every single day.

NGOs controlling the EU? Fucking kek, mate, you are an idiot.

Lobbyists yes, but they are Germans. Multinationals yes, but only German controlled or Germany related multinationals. US multinationals like Apple or Google or GM or Boeing are fucked in the ass by the EU all the time.

Germans already conquered the world, it's called America. All the Germans who were any good either immigrated here or died in WW1 & 2.

Just face it, all of this is LARPing that amounts to precisely nothing.

The only armies in the EU that are worth a shit are British and the French.

The only one with any recent experience outside of bullshit conflicts in Africa and a few airstrikes are the British.

They're also about to launch new carriers, f35s (the full version not the ones they sell to everyone else), have drones and apaches, best destroyers in the world, new subs with updated trident missiles/nuclear warheads that act like cluster bombs, plus railgun and laser projects which they sell to the yanks.

France have some excellent tech themselves but French tech vs American/Anglo tech, Britain would likely win. Although what's more likely is a Franco Anglo alliance pushing Kraut shit in again.

>Winners get paid. Start paying
So where's our gibs then m8ty?

Come get it see what happens for the third time in 100 years.

Oh you will when the bill you are sending and the deduction for WWII is applied.

>germany calling brits losers
did you set yourself up like this on purpose?

>you better pay you fucking wankers.
Listen to the Pole, Brits. Poland knows. Poland knows things well. Pay up or we get your youth drunk even more.

looks like Idra was right all along. "french canadians in general seem a little bit off"

You forgot the D class destroyers that can shoot down hundreds of air targets simultaneously.

okay, fuck fuck. take what you want. let's not get too crazy here, kraut.

>Germany making enemies with all their neighbors.
Is this why most of Europe wants a Germany led EU army?

>Well the Afghans have a fighting spirit
Afghans are goat fuckers. They are uneducated, religious nutcases. Fighting spirit? Bs. You are just way too incompetent to win wars.

We have Afghans here, most are lazy fucks. Same with Iraqis and Syrians and Libyans. In all these countries your bombing campaigns failed miserably. You are a failure of a country when it comes to war since Nam. You lost every war since then.

have fun with all that

We will pay, when you pay Poland a trillion in reparations

haa these are the same countries that can't do 2% GDP for NATO

except estonia, respekt

>worth a shit are British
Yes, Brits are worth shit. Correct.

Germany has never won a war

You know, as horrible a thought as it is, the only long term result of brexit that I can see is the 51st state meme becoming a reality.

Most bonglanders over 50 still haven't accepted that Britain isn't a superpower any more. To remain relevant on the world stage it needs to be a part of something bigger.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/31/macron-email-leak-british-military-ties-france-important-flawed/

>An EU army
>Minus the UK
>Minus France

>entire thread is a single Kraut throwing his toys out of the pram

Hilarious, where are your fellow countrymen to back up your threats?

They'll probably join NAFTA.. Trudeau is pushing hard for that

>"The great Carthage waged three wars. It was still powerful after the first, still habitable after the second. It was untraceable after the third."

You're Polish.

Go home.

Winland stronk.

1 million strong army if fully mobilize
70,000 M72 LAW thank you USA you are our best ally with babies we can stop any tank rush.

Feels when USA army leftovers from 1963-1980 is backbone of your country, but because it modern and cost so much buy still half your stuff from old soviet country's.

USA can you sell us your rest remaining vietnam era stuff?

>Attacking a nuclear power
Full Retard

"What are you going to do, invade me?" - Anglo shortly before getting invaded

>>"The great Carthage waged three wars. It was still powerful after the first, still habitable after the second. It was untraceable after the third."

Germany has already thought 3 great wars. In 1870s it was powerful and victorious. In the second one, we were unjustifiably punished. The third war did not go well. The fourth war started 50yrs ago and is still going very well. Germany is the world's export champion and controls Europe and is friends with Russia.

We are winning and you don't even know it. We have learned from our past. We have all the liberals and Facebook nuts on our side due to the refugee welcome and green energy campaigns. We got the Chinese on board through secret engineering agreements. And now we kicked out Britain, the last defying country in Europe.

What's left? Trump? You do know who made Trump president, right? You think it was Putin without any coordination with Merkel? Think again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jyLQmyg9hs

Continentals btfo

>Upper house
>Council of Ministers
ahahahahahhhahhahaaahhhahhahahahahaa

Not required anymore, costs are always cut after a war.
Tanks are worthless though, no need to occupy countries these days. It's all about drones and navy, floating islands stocked with fighter jets and filled with missiles, protected by huge fleets of subs and destroyers. No need to even invade somewhere like Germany, if the Brits want they can cripple your infrastructure, then blow up your silly leopard tanks, and never bother to invade.

Germans, do you realize you're the most hated nation in Europe?

This is why ze Germans need an EU army.

>>Attacking a nuclear power
Corbyn has said he will never use nuclear weapons and wants to disband the UK armed forces to pay for welfare and "free" university education for foreigners. Guess what, we will install him in the UK soon and then Britain is pretty much 100% helpless.

Germany doesn't even have nuclear weapons lmao

Germany still has Anglo solders occupying them lmao

Germany has never beaten us in a war lmao

Germany has over 2 million rapefugees lmao

Germany will be non-white in a few decades lmao

>Lose war
>Lose war
>Lose world cup
>Lose EU referendum

Has there ever been a more anglo'd people than Germans?

This screaming mad autistic kraut is always making these threads.
He fucking haaaates the UK. I think an Englishman must have fucked his mutter or something.

>>Lose war
>>Lose war
>>Lose world cup
>>Lose EU referendum

4 world cups for Germany vs. ... England losing to freaking Iceland

Ok then.

Also, we won the EU referendum. You voted out, no?

Fill your country full of black Africans, some of them will perhaps become a doctor, perhaps even one in 10,000. Its desirable to do this and whitey sucks it up.

just like you demanded poland take in all of those refugees? how did that one go?

>Corbyn has said he will never use nuclear weapons

Too bad our PM is a mental posho who would see you and all of europe turned to glass

Brittain just make sure that you make Germany go full assburger rade mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

Hero of the EU

>This screaming mad autistic kraut is always making these threads.
No. I make a Brexit thread now and then. "Autistic" is what Brits call anyone who isn't fucking a slag every weekend and getting wasted. I make 200k a year and hold two advanced degrees.

>He fucking haaaates the UK.
Absolutely. I think the UK is the worst country in Europe by far. You are the cancer of Europe. That is why I contributed quite some money to the Vote Leave campaign.

> I think an Englishman must have fucked his mutter or something.
No, I lived in the UK for several years and learned to hate your politics and arrogance. It is not the original Englanders which are the problem, it is the mix of what has become of your country.

But why do I even explain anything to you. The worst quality of Brits is that they do not see your country has a big problem. At least in Germany, we know we got a problem.

>just like you demanded poland take in all of those refugees?
We never demanded anything like that. Greece and Italy are demanding that the EU make Poland take refugees from Greece and Italy as part of resettlement efforts.

Not a single illegal in Germany is supposed to be moved to Poland.

Why are Leafs such uninformed retards when it comes to European politics?

where are the aircraft and the navy,did you cut it on purpose you cheeky kraut