"Hey guys if God's real then why did the shoah happen...

>"Hey guys if God's real then why did the shoah happen, If there is some some all encompassing God then tragedies wouldn't happen and people wouldn't have disabilities."

Why do atheists use this argument all the time when it's been shut down thousands of times

There is a God
That's why there was an Auschwitz

Primo Levi wasn’t some 13 year old edgelord. Listen, just because reddit and pop culture faggots have no substantial engagement with theodicy doesn’t mean the Christfags won philosophy forever and are le ultimate truth there-are-no-problems-or-questions-concerning-the-concept-of-God, ok? Real suffering, you can’t be flippant about it. You can’t wave it away because you’re comfortable in the knowledge great men have wrestled with it on behalf of your team and look down on everyone who continues to wrestle with it today. It is a beast that will never die.

>Muh free will
What does free will have to do with cancer or tsunamis?

Actually that's a failed argument OP.
>What does life here matter if there's infinite life after?
Need to try a bit harder with your atheist shit

FPBP

>lol how can God punish evil. That's like mean and stuff bro

I'm sorry I'm not going to take this "argument" seriously.

>great men

There is no such thing.

fpbp

This is a funny argument, because religious Jews actually believe the Holocaust was supposed to happen

>implying a shoa happened
>implying if it did it wasn't God's will

Sup Forums is a Christian board, fuck off

>I'm sorry I'm not going to take this "argument" seriously.
>God punishes evil men
>Unless you worship him in which case you can be an ass hat and still go to heaven

>the holohoax happened

FPBP
Came here to post this

lol. lack of idealism is one of the reasons homeboy got sent to Auschwitz. Hitler killing their Jew lice so he didn't get Typhus and die there is something he should be thanking Hitler's god for. The satanic dumb kike.

>Unless you worship him in which case you can be an ass hat and still go to heaven

Tell me where I've ever said such a thing. The whole point of Christianity's attitude towards the Jew is that this is not possible. Jews worshiped God, no one can deny that. But they were still punished for apostasy against their Messiah.

And anyway I don't see how that's any more ridiculous than thinking that the existence of evil disproves God. That's just goddamn bananas, you have to be retarded to think the theodicy is a serious issue. It's nothing more than mental masturbation.

Any god worth its followers wouldn't let its followers suffer, unless its followers were stupid enough to believe in it.

>this stupid reductionism
I can’t stand you. Your arrogant, self-assured pride is the exact opposite of the mark you should be hitting as a Christian, yet your supposed Christianity is exactly what’s fueling it. To invent these caricatures, as if this long suffering bloody Earth and all its tortures and vomits and griefs are just the petty objection of a retarded stoner. I only use the phrase great men since venerated Christian men are exactly what you stand upon to elevate yourself above your peers. But they weren’t blasé about suffering. They would never look in the eyes of the leper, or the orphan, or the concentration camp victim and brush him off with reference to abstract argument he should’ve read on the internet in his spare time.

the jew has a god (Satan) when it's convenient, and they don't have a god when it's convenient to trick goyim into something stupid

God says in the bible that the cursed tribe, the children of Cain, the people who call themselves jews, (speaking to Jonadab of the Rechabites) will always have a leader to stand before him, forever

Not implying it happened at all. It's just a common talking point of theirs

Theodicy is irrelevant when you have faith, and when you don't, what do you care to defend god anyway?

Not an atheist.

>muh suffering

Who cares? Suffering and evil are the consequences of disobedience to God, that's literally our whole worldview as Christians. This is the least convincing argument you could possibly present to Christians, so I find it funny that it's so compelling for you. To me it just sounds like whining.

>muh God is all-powerful so he should be able to stop suffering and evil right?

Unless he's punishing you for disobedience, which it literally fucking says in the scripture you're too smug and arrogant and self-assured in your scientistic worldview to actually read.

It's just all so boring.

>Telling the jews they died for nothing
Wow, literally worse than Hitler.

For truth’s sake. I try to listen and not make hasty judgements. I want people to understand others when they state their case.

It’s not about using it as an argument against religious people. It’s about understanding the world you live in. You’re pretty immature and your religion seems undeveloped. I don’t know why you think I’m some materialist atheist trying to DEBUNK god just because I disagree with your pompous attitude. Suffering is srs bsns in Christianity. Even Christ begs the Father to let the cup pass from him.

fbpb

Auschwitz wasn't even that bad. Run of the mill consecration camp - nothing America didn't do.

>consecration camp
Alright, I didn't even mean to type that. I'll leave it.

I swear, I don't worship the Nazis.

mild kek

>god has to do what i say and make my life easy and painless
>god does not exist because my life isnt easy
You atheists are pathetic cucks

if there was god bad stuff would happen to the jews , and so there is a god

The History of the Jews as recorded in their own Torah is nothing but the History of God punishing the Jews for breaking one covenant after another.

The entire Bible is riddled with prophesies about destroying Israel.

The Jews prefer the persecution of Man to obedience to God. AS DO WE ALL, but the Jews are God's chosen, so with them, He takes it personal.

They're supposed to be His nation of priests, instead they're the #1 people out there making him look bad and making faith in a benevolent force in the universe impossible.

Because if God was benevolent, why doesn't he punish the Jews for their NEW crimes?

Tell them that the Jews still believe in god

Then call them antisemetic in front of their virtue signalling cuck friends

see, the evils of psychosis. The psychotic ones are traumatised by truly believing a false event and are angry with their God because it did not prevent this fake history from happening.

It was the Allies bombing the railway lines and canals after D-day that caused the sufferink in the camps.

Most people don't want to worship natural disasters.

had a serious chuckle m8

COME OVER TO THE REAL WORLD CUNT....

I believe your ''god'' (the god of Jews and Christians) exists, but he is the tyrant demiurge that created this wretched cosmos and Lucifer is the anti-cosmic freedom giver, that leads the spiritual elite to chaos
I've had a direct contact with Satan for years now, his power is very real, I've seen the illusionary laws of this universe bend to my will under his glorious possession
Only anti-cosmic chaos is real, and Lucifer is the great dragon of chaos
The death of god worshippers is a manifestation of His grace and a day will come when you all will bear the mark or be destroyed forever
Hail Satan

Fpbp

so did the holocaust happen or not, right wing retard?

>implying that if there were a god he couldn't just cause Jews to magically vanish instead of using inefficient concentration camps

But of course you'll have no proof of this.

Nobody is denying that Auschwitz exists you retarded nigger

How are we supposed to fight the ayy lmao(s) when we can't even beat the jews?

Why would God interfere in His own system even when His design would come about on its own anyway?

>implying that God would willingly design Jews

Meditate upon the sigil of a goetic demon with blood from your left wrist stained upon the parchment, a black candle lit at the witching hour. Do it for at least 10 minutes or so. Feel his presence, visualize a dark desire
Women, power, vengeance, domination...
It all can be yours if you hear his call

Your mysticism is pointless. If things like that were really possible then the world would be a very different place.

FPFBP

People have always known that the darkness offers power
It is why it will always be forbidden and hidden from society, lest it all breaks. Satan's only law is lawlessness

If the darkness offers so much power then why doesn't it make a difference?

Darkness rules the world, this is the age of Lucifer. The oppressors who are of the false light are falling, more and more are waking up to the ancient wisdom they tried to hard to hide from us all

The age of Lucifer can suck my dick. The darkness should be busy feeding the homeless if it wants my attention.

>nazis
>right wing

Darkness is an essential force within nature, it can manifest as a cruel beast that devours the weak if it chooses
This world is that of war and strife, only the strong will withstand it's trials
They will be fed, if they become guided by the hungry darkness within, which is the true spiritual light

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

Kek is our true god. Digits confirm

Then open your eyes to the infinite potential of chaos which is the true essence of spirit and soul
The serpent offers man the black flame, to be as a God

Baka

The number of anticosmic chaos
He speaks through me, for I am his vessel.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4KaHvoJFY4

well said

You don't need to make use of an infinite potential of chaos just to speak clearly.

Primo Levi is some faggot jew that wrote some gay ass books so teachers in Italy force kids to read them instead of intresting or intellectual books

Being religious is fine as long as you don't choose a kike religion

or, hitler was the messiah and was sent by god to gas the jews and finally dying a martyrs death for the white race in his bunker, hitler died for our sins comrades

>There is Auschwitz, and so there cannot be God
There is God, and so there cannot be Auschwitz. ftfy

Yeah, I went into my neighbors house the other day and started messing with some wiring and furniture layout. He seemed irritated so I decided to tell him, his wife and his kids they weren't any more related to each other than they are to homeless people and convicts as I thought it might make them see me as being closer to them (just trying to relieve tension). Somehow that made things worse so I invited two strangers walking nearby to dinner in an effort to prove my point and to take attention off myself. At that point, he turned into an asshole and shoved me towards the door and told me to get out and not come back. Fucking asshole. Stuff like that that makes me think there can't be a God. Why would he make such shitty people?

Why not?
If a god was true he wouldn't make his own followers suffer only the non believers.

you religious people are truly insane,your whole book is a lie from the start

Synagogue of satan BTFO

updooted friendo xD

If God made it so that only non-believers would suffer then it wouldn't be very hard to be a believer, would it?

Polytheism is a possible explanation. The idea that there are multiple imperfect gods, none of which are all powerful, makes sense.

What if his is an angry for and doesn't love us? What if the real god is an ancient one no one worships so he abandoned us or worse reveals in our slow steady mortal suffuring. Imagine it. Life and afterlife of eternal pain no matter how good you were.
What then?

Also id say op should fuck off to /his/ with this shit but I stopped and remembered it's full Anne Frank fanboys or edgy atheists who don't bother with theology and philosophy properly.

It would prove that their god is the best and true one vs the competition.

Obviously. So then everybody would be a believer, even the evil people.

Take the 6 year old South African girl who got nailed to a table and then raped to death. If evil such as that is necessary in order for the universe to exist, with all its good and beauty, can you really say that it's worth it? How could anything be worth something like that?

The Shoah happened BECAUSE God is real...

jews get punished. They rejected Jesus Christ.

Good posts.

Because you dont grow as a person when everything is handed to you. Imagine a spoiled child.

This user gets it

The "god" of this world the past 6000 years is Satan. Or the white man. Read the scripture. That is why this world is not off righteousness.

Why would he interfere? He made it happen.

fpbp

The white man has only held power over the world for about 500 years.

We were given free will by God so that we'd turn to him and love him as our own choice. Suffering exists because humanity has a huge degree of degeneracy and us humans allow world hunger,wars and corruption to keep occuring.
Blaming god for our bullshit just keeps you cucks in your victim mentality ,powerless to change yourselves and in turn the world around you

Evil isnt necessary for the universe to exist. It just exists. What exactly were you trying to say?!

I have no problem with the belief in god. I just find it childish and naive. It's breddy cute though, seeing "redpilled" Sup Forumsacks defend the eternal kike mythology.

fpbp

If it isn't necessary why does it happen? Why did God create a universe in which 6 year old girls are nailed to tables and then raped to death?

Sometimes his followers must suffer to prove their faith faggot, if they overcome internal glory will be received seems like a fair trade off to me.

Not an argument, God doesn't save them from man's justice.

Hitler followed in the footsteps of Nietzsche Darwin. Two of the people atheist look up too. Think the ubermenche and eugenics

>why did the shoah happe
ignoring your assumption that it happened. god gave human beings free will, so the actions of man are not the control of God. genocide happens because man does it. it is up to the person to be good, then God will judge them when they try to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Because we were given the gift of free will. Some people use it to commit evil acts. I know its sad user but if god solved all our problems and kept us safe and sheltered, what would be the point of free will. Why live? The universe is beautiful and im grateful for my gift of free will. use it to commit good acts and lessen the evil in the world

Shalom

Evil exists without my friend. God didn't create Evil, not as we know it. Evil spontaneously generated itself in opposition to God and His Light.

God also created a universe in which those poor little girls are given eternal salvation afterward. Besides: God would not create two Heavens. Would you rather not exist?

So in that sense the evil is necessary for the existence of our universe, as the existence of evil is a certainty after The Fall and our being given free will. So our universe does require all the evil humans will commit with their free will. What good is all the beauty, love, kindness and mercy in your life if it hinges upon the capacity for people to nail 6 year old girls to tables to rape them to death? Is this girl in heaven now filled with love and understanding despite what happened to her? Why would a loving God create a universe if it meant children would be tortured and murdered? What possible justification could God give to allow this?

God is all powerful and he created the universe as it is and humanity as we are. He is omniscient and knew all that would happen before it ever eventuated. If the tortured death of innocent children was a price that had to paid for existence was it worth it? Would you make the choice to create the universe knowing of all the children that would be tortured as a result?

>Would you rather not exist?
Plenty of times I've felt that way, there's no shortage of possible experiences where death would be preferable to life. Just ask the suicides, just ask people as they're being tortured.

Suffering, regardless of what deity or deities believed in has been universal. Therefore, if a God exists, evil is their domain and has a legitimate purpose.

That deities are all-good is a lie. Mass murderer? Made with purpose and blessings. We need to fight against others to become moral.