SOON IRAN WILL NUKE THE US

MUSHALLA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTprZjXU6BU
youtu.be/b7BDYBkvbTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Iranian and I hate the USA as well.

Fuck A-meri-ka! Fuck, fuck A-meri-ka!!

I think Iran is smart enough to nuke Israel instead of the US.

Persian boys do it best.

Will you faggot-ass third world countries shut the fuck up and get it over with?

something tells me that might be a mistake.

I love America. But as long as they are ruled by jews, the west, as a whole, is fucked. So, if nuclear bomb is what it takes to make people realise that they are a satellite State of Iran, so be it.

Just drop it in commie california, please.

Everyone loves a Persian boy.

I meant a satellite State of Israel.

satelite state of iran, i think you made a sanfu.

Then why do you live in the USA?

do it plz.
plz.
Make sure to hit the major cities LA NY and SF and pray to Allah before you enitre contry is vaporized knowing you really have made the wold a better place.

Oooh, I can field this question. I was born here. And I was ultimately mentally disabled by the evil that resides here, so I struggle to do anything now. Moving would be very difficult. Any other questions?

You can't win against Iranian masculinity. You better just give up now and try to cut your losses.

The Day of Fire will come, mash Allah

>ultimately mentally disabled by the evil that resides here
Translation: I am lazy loser that takes gibs off my parents and have no skill set. Yet I criticize everything.

I know youre a larper but how do you feel about the americans and other white people who fetishize Islam and allow for you muds to invade and destroy the west. Are they honorary kebabs.

Ouch, you really got me. You really figured me out.

Top faggot

Trips of truth.

I'm not Muslim. The Iranian side of my family is Zoroastrian actually. What a funny question. I have respect for WN types, because I know jews are bastards.

What could possibly go wrong

>fat girl
at least she recognizes that

MAGBAR AMRIKA!

It's essentially the same thing. 100% if they tried to run a bomber over USA or launch into isreal, the bomb will fail and Iran would be annexed in literally no time. Would it thrust us into world war? Idk the answer to that. If it does, thats just a wake up call for freedom fighters, this world is absolutely full of filthy communists and their spineless sympathisers.

based persian man with a maga hat

No I don't have a MAGA hat, since Trump is a Zionist stooge AKA a #Jazi.

>MUSHALLA
>when a swede is about to correct an ISLAMIC peson in Arabic you know the worlds gone to shit
I need to save my country

in a potential race war you would side with whites and asians?

>down with USA

I see nothing wrong with this

Yes, and I am actually half European, I don't think all Iranians are as 'based' as I am, so I could supervise the culling of the Iranian population.

You're alright, Iranian Bro. Help us steal this shithole back from the kikes, and maybe our kids won't turn out as fucked up as we are.

Good, then we're all agreed.

a non-muslim iran would be great.

>shia cocksuckers
Lol IRANIANS have the faggiest accent I have EVER heard and I live in New York where 1 in 5 guys lisp and sound like they take it up the ass from 8 men daily.
Let me tell you something: If you think Shias are your friend, you are mistaken. Shia Islam FUCKING INVENTED TAQIYYA.
Shia Islam is a form of satanism. Look at their weird ass mosques and satanic rituals.
Crawling through mud? Check.
Worshipping fire? Check.
youtu.be/vTprZjXU6BU

Sorry, but Shias worship their Goddess Fatima, making them basically Satanists.
youtu.be/b7BDYBkvbTU

Shia subhumans need to stop shilling in Sup Forums.

I hope they do, maybe we can finally split up. We are the leading capital of jews.

nah

U S A!
U S A!
U S A!

Iranians DID NOT invent deception.

No, SHIA RAFIDIS did. Fucking idiot.

And what is your nationality, pray tell?

Look at that. Some fucking tents. No men. Not even paper to write their rantings on.
What a 3rd world shithole.

Please aim for California. Please.

Why haven't we mocked Ancaps out of this board yet? They're the proto-r/the_cuckshed faggots.

What does that have to do with Shias inventing Taqiyya, retard?
You live in America, your mother is most likely being gangbanged by niggers right now.

As usual Sup Forumstards run and hide from the truth that Shi'itism is a satanic cult influenced by Hinduism and ancient fireworship. Dont worry, keep supporting "based" Assad. Shias definitely aren't lovers of Jews.

Based Iran qts

Are you Pakistani?

Swiss

Jokes on you hadji. You drop one bomb on us and 1/4 of our arsenal will wipe out over 80% of your nations population in a matter of hours.

Marg bar Amrika

t. Sunni. Go home, Mohammed.

This

Holy shit it must be so rage inducing to chant Death to America every day, your father, grandfather, all members of your family praying to desert kike god for the destruction of our naiton, literally devoting thousands upon thousands of your hours thinking about America's downfall

And realizing you don't have the fucking balls to try anything

It's like jacking off for years without ever cumming