Megyn Kelly Today’: Celebrities Refuse to Appear as Ratings Collapse

Megyn Kelly Today’: Celebrities Refuse to Appear as Ratings Collapse

Jane Fonda debacle two weeks ago, celebrities are blacklisting Megyn Kelly’s third hour of Today.

What happen to her?

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/13/megyn-kelly-today-celebrities-refuse-appear-ratings-collapse/

You cringe you lose

Didn't this bitch argue FOR white privilege against O'Reilly?

She is a liberal at heart and undercut Trump at every turn during the election.

>What happen to her?

She's a Catholic, and they don't want her in their club. It's as simple as that.

Megyn Kelly's Career is DEAD ROFL.

>What happen to her?
She took on Trump

Fuck the ending to that article was savage.

She spent years at Fox and they don't believe she's a real liberal... just Anti-Trump but still pro-Bush.

holy fug what happened to her? is this the long lasting effects of the trump curse?

She tried to get some audience from The Ellen show. She made a big mistake.

What is she doing on Today? I thought the whole gist to hiring her was to attack Trump.

I guess they put her in the morning because those were her conditions for signing. I'm pretty sure they have long term plans for her.

They'll move her to MSNBC or the nightly news to present anti-Trump stories.

I thought they were gonna have her do pro-sandnigger stories, white guilt stories, etc.

She said shes not doing Trump stuff no more and wants to move on.

hence fat suit

dancing in a sumo suit on Ellen Degenerate? can you go any lower?

Amazing how far she's fallen since THAT question. The first question of the first debate, aimed at Candidate Trump.

It was the beginning of the end for her, her career has unravelled spectacularly since then. I doubt she has any way of recovering. After she loses this gig she won't return to TV, no one will have her. She'll be left to write articles for buzz feed and huff po, nothing more than that.

Let us spit on her reputation.
S.

>Megyn Kelly appropriates Japanese culture while shaming obese people
How is this allowed??

Bleeding.
EOM

>dancing on ellen
wtf is that shit about

She's always got blood coming out of her wherever and nobody wants to deal with that.

S

>What happen to her?
got STUMPED

Lol the Jews made her dance in a fat suit. To think I never would have known this had you not posted a thread on Sup Forums lol.

Look how they make the bitch dance to repent for her sins.
She's absolutely pathetic. Very rarely do we get to see a disgusting loser debase and degrade themselves like this publicly. Think about how much vasaline she puts on her lips before going to meetings with the execs.
I hope this did pig bitch balls herself to sleep after putting on these clown shows.

We should all spam her Twitter and make fun of her.

I'm 35 years old and this has got to be the single most awkward thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Do you guys agree with me that someone ordered this specifically to embarrass her on order of the president?

LOL