Men no longer allowed to make sexual advances even on a date

>men no longer allowed to make sexual advances even on a date.

Amid the shocking sex abuse scandal swirling around disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein, Riverdale actress Lili Reinhart is opening up about a traumatic experience she endured earlier in her career.
The 21-year-old actress took to Tumblr on Wednesday to share her 'own personal experience where a man in a position of power over' her 'used that said power to try and take advantage of' her.
Reinhart said she was uncomfortable 'giving specific details about the situation,' before explaining the chain of events that had occurred, adding that 'all that matters is that he tried to force himself on [her] when we were on a date.'
The CW star said that the incident occurred when she was a teenager and 'started to have a crush on a guy [she] was working with.'
She said that the man was 'incredibly charming and charismatic' and 'significantly older than' her, but she felt she was mature and that the age discrepancy wasn't an issue.
She said that as the man made his physical advances on her, she 'had to stop him and say “no, I don’t want that,” and “I can’t do that.”'
Reinhart, feeling 'completely violated and uncomfortable,' said she walked away from the man, who cajoled her to get in his car, as she thought he would take her home.
She said that the man tried to bring her to his house, and with a premonition that 'something bad was going to happen to' her, she told him to take her home.
'He said some snarky comment but reluctantly brought me to where I was staying,' Reinhart said, adding that she spoke with him about the incident the following day, but the man remained defiant.
'This guy proceeded to tell me that it was my fault for leading him on,' she wrote. 'Saying that, “I seemed like a sexual girl and that I’d be down for it.” That I misled him.'

>The 21-year-old actress took to Tumblr on Wednesday

WAAAAAHHHH!
Men are teh evil!

WAAAAAHHHH!
Men save me!!

Don't stick your cock in crazy aka American woman

>go on date 10 or so years ago
>attempt to kiss girl
>she turns away and says she doesn't kiss on the first date
How worried should I be given the current climate?

Why are you worried? You're not dating anyone any time soon.

why not? Sup Forums isn't /r9k/

>he wants to date

what a beta

>Build a career on getting pawed by jews
>laud the fuck out of him and get rich
>Once the jew get a scratched image pill on complains about muh terribad rape

And women are surprised that outside of the media bubble they are only losing male respect instead of gaining any?

It is fine that another fat kike gets thrown into the dust, but if those women who accuse him now ever had any worth as a person, they would acted when it happened.
Instead they throw out some bored attentionwhore tweets when there is blood in the water.

you should take the advice of a famous poet
>to love it better than to blow people up

Dating is a Jewish ploy to confuse men as to who pays for things and what movies are acceptable to watch.

It's worse, nobody here is successful with women, which is why they all claim that women are RUINED by the media instead of facing up to the reality that they are wholly unattractive.

t. Roastie

We're not all unattractive we just have no clue as to what the fuck we're actually doing.

I’m above average on being attractive, taller than a average american-manlet and am a spic yet I still believe women are literally fucked now cause of the jooz

>Kissing on the first date
You fucking degenerate

Wrong nigger pretender
I'm gay, guess I win

>not kissing on the first date

the fuck

Ten years? I wouldn't worry about it unless she still lives closeby, but even then m8 ten years. I'd tell her to fuck off and grow up if she tried to pull some shit.

Sup Forums is literally /r/incels

Kissing on the first day is a sign of degeneracy. Why would you kiss someone you barely know yet?

Who’s to say you haven’t known them for a couple of years?

A woman would think it unusual to not end a first date with, at least, a kiss.

You're getting v& m8, that's practically pedophilia