Holocaust Sup Forumsl

www.strawpoll.me/14145143

Did it happen or what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm personally in the "yeah Jews died but not six million and honestly don't care" camp

This

No.

Not yet.

Not the way we have been told. Tens of millions died in WWII. Even if the six million figure is correct and history shows it probably isnt, there is no evidence of systematic slaughter and those civilian casualties should be no more celebrated or remembered over thr millions of others who died in the conflict.

No but it should have! The holocaust not happening while white europeans were being enslaved and exterminated by zog is the greatest tragedy of the 20th century! Hitler indeed has a lot to answer for!

What they claim is that the counters of 1947 just wrote down the numbers closest to the last census believing that the numbers wouldnt have changed much

How did he get his hair up? Did he have access to hair product?

Absolutely it happened. More than that: it was a moral atrocity the likes of which humanity has never seen.

Yes, you fucking moron.

Neither did it happen nor would killing evil satain demon-spawns be an attrocity whatsoever let alone one "the likes of which humanity has never seen". Jews with their disgusting and evil behaviour toward gentiles lose the right to claim any victimhood when the pendilum swings back and they are PROsecuted for their crimes!

It happened.I had family on both sides.

>Jews died
That is not evidence of a holocaust. The camps were real but what you have been told what they were for is a lie. Of course some died of disease and starvation. A holocaust or genocide is a deliberate, systematic extermination. That never occurred. The holocaust is a hoax.

Yes, but the numbers are forged. 6 gorillion is just propaganda.

You had Jewish family?

My grandson died during the holocaust you fucking assholes

How many times?

wtf I love the Allies now

Human society is a hall of mirrors.
Apathy is a balm, but that is improper on this subject, yes?
The disposition of stones in German soil is a strange way to judge people in other nations.

no it didn't
one of my grandmothers was in the international red cross as a headnurse, although she and many of her collegues stationnend in europe before, during and after the war, where forced to sign a confidentiallity paper ( is that the word in english? sign a paper to keep something secret that you saw) in the aftermat of the war and she told us a completly other story.

they basicly wrote a manual for the next time we will deal with the jew.

holocaust survivor here. there were definitely six million (at least) of us shoahd. i kept count myself, scraping a line for each dead as they occured. the only reason i survived is because on my way to the gas chamber i collapsed from starvation, so instead of gassing me they put me in hospital. oy vey the things ive seen. the masturbation machines that litterally orgasmed people to death were brutal.

t. 107 yrs old juden

it happened, why would our leaders lie?

>tfw same surname as commander of a concentration camp
i hope we're related.

Happened but was exaggerated.
I'm inclined to follow David Irving's opinion on the matter. He was a long standing holocaust skeptic and revisionist, until he started digging deeper into researching Himmler personally for a biography on the man.
My understanding is that Irving currently believes that Himmler orchestrated an organized mass murder of Jews without the knowledge or affirmation of Hitler or the rest of the Nazi hierarchy outside the SS.

Here. For anyone interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
It's a long-un. bookmark it for when you have a couple of hours to spare. Or watch it now since it's the weekend and you're clearly already wasting time on the internet.

How come eyewitness testimony means nothing to you people? Even if all Jews are liars by their very nature, how did all holocaust survivors coordinate their lies to create the official story? Who came up with the official story and when? Holocaust denial just doesn't make much sense really when you look into it.

>Even if all Jews are liars by their very nature, how did all holocaust survivors coordinate their lies to create the official story?
They didn't. Many testimonials were cut short or were never even called to the bench, because they contradicted the narrative - one which was primarily given structure and elaborated upon not by a bunch of concentration camp litvoks, but by the Jewish elites and their shabbat goyim in the allied countries, as well as by the Soviets whose iron curtain encompassed many of the alleged death camps - Slavs and Jews alike, within the Soviet Union, had an engrained hatred for the Germans already, and wanted to drag them through the dirt, flinging as much shit at them in the hope that some of it would stick.

Did it happen, Goys?

the fact that there is absolutely zero physical evidence blows a huge whole in the credibility of the narrative, just think, why did they not check the bodies? why did they not organize a search for the ash piles or buried bodies?
there is also next to zero documentary evidence, with the exception of a handful of documents produced at the nurmeburg trials, the americans seized over 3 million tonnes of documents at the end of the war, yet none of them point towards an extermination plan, infact they frequently mention a relocation plan of jews to lands in the east or madagascar

What is the Holocaust? The imprisonment of Jews or attempted genocide? One happened.