We can all agree that Jesus Campos is dead in these pics, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFVpbCfclxQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144499848/#144515813
youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a dead corpse photoshopped on. Man CIA getting sloppy everysingle day.

he dead.

Pic 1:
>Still has a bit of redness in his lifeless face
>Moles are "faded"
>Focused on nothing

Pic 2:
>Much more pale
>Darker moles (moles get progressively darker after death)
>Focused on nothing

>Hickey said it was Campos who had requested to do the interviews with the media, because he wanted to tell his story and begin to move on.

>Hickey did say that he got a text Thursday night, saying Campos was taken to a "quick clinic."
Sound like he got V&

He got more than "V&"

oh look another disinfo slide thread

>oy vey
Did I hit a nerve?

Come on, this guy was shot, he's probably hopped up on oxycotin

he's being served in the buffet at the Wynn

nah he will be back in 3 days

If he isn't dead. He's either been brainwashed or had a lobotomy.
Or he is just so terrified for his life that his body isn't functioning right.

He might just be shell shocked from the event, probably didn't think he was getting out alive.

Did you see the video that shows the CEO who sold his stock before the shooting is the one who hired Jesus Campos. But when JC was entered into the computer no personal data was included.

Scott Binsack go to 1:05:00

youtu.be/zFVpbCfclxQ

Who is Jesus campo?

Why tf would a CEO be involved in hiring a security guard? That makes no sense.

He'll have to change his name to Compost.

under-fucking-rated

This, why are conspiratards claiming all kind of circumvoluted shit about this guy. He got shot, too shaken to speak on national tv that's the simplest reason for his absence.

If this information is true it will prove this was an inside job and guys like George Soros will go to jail for the 180 million he made off his "put calls"

Is there actually any evidence the CEO hired Campos himself? I'm not watching that hour+ video.

If he is too weak to even do a phone interview then he should be in ICU.
They could bring a mobile truck to his house and interview him live.
And how do you know he was shot the (((news))) told you ? The same news that lies about every fucking thing 24/7.

Go to 1:05:00

Looks alive to me, probably tired. If he was dead he'd have cloudy dull eyes.

because it's a fun activity to do with the friendly online community of this web page. I guess you one of those sour old grapes that hates activities

Which he does..

i like this meme

SAGE---really? you think it weekend at bernies now? c'mon nu/pol, at least take the shill thread to /x/ this is the definition of a slide thread...SAGE

He's a hero, he's a hero, he's a hero. Oh and by the way, he's an illegal immigrant. BOOM

Wait a fucking minute.

When Sup Forums first discovered marilou danley, we found out her maiden name and that she was a martial artist in the philipines during the 80's and used to name marilou campos.

now there is no mention of this anywhere..

wtf

Can i get a quick rundown on this?
i was offline for a week

i remember this, please find it, i cant...

They killed Campos, rigged his corpse up and posed with it

my mistake

it was Ocampo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144499848/#144515813

yuuuge if truge...

archive evidence somewhere?

He Ma fuggin dead!

Seriously, look at his face. That mother fucker is dead.

Wasn't this just a LARP? I never saw any sources.

In this pic his eyes are clearly focused on nothing, he's stiff as a rock, partially falling over and his hands are in a very awkward position

youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g

>right wrist curling in while resting on table
>another arm prop up

and what's with all the hands on eachother in every photo.

>Campos
but who the fuck is he? i literally know nothing about this

This

This is how he looked when he was alive, which interestingly seems to be blown up from an ID.. So the only pic we have of him before looking like a corpse came from his wallet that night.

He's the supposed hero of the Las Vegas shooting. A security guard that supposedly engaged in a gun battle with the shooter, got shot in the leg, and then led police to him.

also, he's looking in a different direction as the other two

This is some weekend at bernie's shit

Who is this guy and what's the context? Why is this important?

v

no hes not dead you can still see the light reflecting from his eyes if he was dead his eyes would literally be a dead give away

Every day I see retarded Sup Forumsshit theories about how it's happening and I'm starting to get jaded. I KNOW for a fact that OP is full of shit and Jesus is going to be on video in the next few days and OP and his ilk will claim it's CGI directed by James Cameron produced by Harvey Weinstein.

I don't even know what to believe in anymore. All I can say for sure is Jews definitely were behind 9/11.

Jesus Lanza, Lee Harvey Campos... Just another identikit jigsaw puzzle assembled from twinned or tripled assets.

>every picture from the evening has you propped up or held up like a sex doll

Thats p funny

Yuropean here.

What are we looking at? Who's this dude?

Stop whining and man the fuck up. Jesus Christ.

Always that guy on his left with his arm around him....

dis nigga's dead you idiot just look at his face and how obviously shopped elements of the photos are

> 4 senior officials bind themselves to a Nekromantik impression, so in case this is a coverup and it gets blown, they make sure they go down with it.

or

>After being shot at and hit, under pain medication, a few sleepless nights plus all the FBI and media frenzy around you, you don´t look very fresh, plus you´re a small fish security guy probably not exactly relaxed when invited to a party with the big wigs

That huge bandaid on his left temple looks a bit odd though.

Don´t go bonkers, just track this guy and see if he delivers any interview or not. May take a while, as I assume he won´t do that until the investigation is done.

Dead. Those lips.

he is not dead, he was seriously injured, of course he wouldn't look happy, fuckwits. he probably is scared of being shot at again. i'm sure if any of the bitchers were shot at they'd be "real rosy".

>Oy vey, shut it down

That a dead guy no shit so in all these pics people smile not the dead guy cant make a corpse smile and and everyone grab hole of that body drinking after operation is good to ya we will read he died now leave his poor family alone

On a side note this used to be done in WWII
The nazis would claim X soviet hero/sniper was killed in action
The soviets would prop up the body and take pictures then say they survived. It's all hearsay but it's a possibility

Also this same technique was used during the 1800's with family members and ironically enough fugitive outlaws. They were called momento mori or something

What if... Jesus was the shooter?

yeh and adrenaline will cause blood something something extremities

Oh hi fbi

>momento mori

post-mortem is probably what you meant
memento mori means "remember about death"

Could be. Maybe they were worried about it benefiting Trump politically if it turned out to be a Mexican.

No really, they used to take pictures of dead people to remember them by. Might have been the first ever picture taken of them and the last chance to get one

He just chillin'.

hue hue

And then an armed guard stood in front of his house, happens all the time.

Bump. What is happening with all this? Fill me in

Can you not see the reason he might need security?

And is this really an unironic "they're posing a dead guy" thread?

Also, has anyone actually spoken to HIM, or is it all his handlers?

We could stop all these "who?" and "what?" posts if OPs include one little phrase or sentence to add context in their initial post.
This has been a public service announcement. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

If you don't know who Jesus Campos is at this point, you're too retarded to be in this thread.

I was responding to someone who thinks Campos bailed on the interviews because he was a little nervous or some shit.

Nope. He hasn't been home, his family is under a gag order, there's a goon standing outside of his house at all times, he has done zero interviews and they didn't even video record him supposedly receiving an award. This is supposedly the Las Vegas hero of the day.

>la raza
there you guys go, have fun

Doofus, I know, but the eurofags don't, and they clutter up the page. If you couldn't figure that out, you're too retarded to post on this website.

You're not fooling anyone, brainlet.

campus saw something he wasnt suppose to and got whacked.

Extremely under appreciated post

>

Bigger Question why is he not in the computer system of the hotel ?

cos he's the shooter, not the security guard?

Good question. Everything about this situation is fucky

You should only believe what you can verify.

look at the colour of his skin.. looks like someone who's petrified for his life.

QUESTION EVERYTHING

The thing is even if (((they)) killed him,they could get a lookalike quite easy.Why prop up a dead man

Note that his right arm and hand is still bent in the same way to hold the award...

Note the left hand still has the "clutch" formation from the crutch...

Jesus Campos is dead and whoever these people are in the picture killed him...

We need to meme a live Campos interview to force their hand...

fuck off frank

That bent wrist pose is also a symptom of brain damage, which could be how he died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate

Go to sleep