Name a country worse than Sweden

Name a country worse than Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like those kids are posing because they are being sold ?

oh and I can't name a country worse than sweden.

That girl respected herself while others were posing like they were for sale

Lesotho?

I don't actually know anything about it but it's probably trash.

Extract the fags, refugees, government and the Sweeds and Sweeden won't be half bad.

>tfw the boys behaved so much more girly than the girls
>disgusting.exe

France is arguably worse

The boys were told to act like girls and the girls were told to act like boys.

So does that mean theyre not faggots? Probably not I wonder where the future of these guys will lead them can't wait to see sweden in 30 years.

Did I say that they didn't act like faggots?

I don't know if they are faggots. They are kids told to act like that by abusive parents/TV-hosts.

>can't wait to see sweden in 30 years.
Speaking like you are looking forward to it like some proper anti-white shill

The UK, at least Sweden doesn't jail you for four years just by saying Hitler was right and oven dodgers need to go back into the oven.

I.....I really can't

Canada, UK and France are close but still can't compare to Sweden

I liked the part where the kid acted like a faggot.

UK has much stricter censorship and nothing compares to the Rotherham case.

France has a much higher % of non-Eurpopeans in their country.

How is Sweden worse?

CANA-DUH

This thread belongs on

The United states.

Sweden can still be considered a white country, the US can not.

The UK and possibly Canada. Sweden has the worst institutional feminism though, when I visited Stockholm almost all of police officers were women.

>Name a country worse than Sweden
All the countries where all that filthy sub humans come from

Germany would be tied. Israel probably.

Thumbnail looks like a child version of Chef Ramsey.

Canada

Sweden has too much good music to be that bad.

There are no worse countires than Swedenistan.

But those which are closest are:
Norway, France, Germany, UK, Somalia

America

We are le 56% after all and if the RAISE act doesn't pass we'll become another spic shithole.

Th- thanks, I guess

US of A
The source of all degeneracy.

US and Israel are both far worse than Sweden.

They both are filled with kikes

For what?

Your country is still a huge fucking mess

I wouldn't save a webm of a 10 year old boy twerking in an American Pride Parade, but the USA is worse than Sweden.
In fact, it's from the USA that Sweden gets all of its ideas.

A mountain jew would know.

*sigh* Canada

The only intelligent comment here, I hope we end up breaking into smaller countries just to end all of this. We are lead capital of degeneracy and nobody can remotely compete. We managed to invite so many shitskins in we are now 56% of the population.

US, UK, Germany and Canada

du gamla du böga

C-can you fuck my wife?

Please, Sweden, tell me this show was staged.
The kids were told to act like the opposite gender for a moment of fun, right?

Germany and UK are pretty bad.

Meanwhile, in Finland..

The US is far worse then even the most degeneracy Sweden has to offer. We literally allow children to become transgenders. Not to mention we have over 100 million shitskins.

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Change the Swedish flag to an American one and you'd be right. We invite over a million Spics and Asians yearly and none of them integrate.

America or Israel.

>Implying I am some city-faggot

Thank fuck for the internet, now everyone finally see Sweden the way we have for decades.

Most likely the kid has seen some women do this on tv-shows but he never placed any gender specifications on the gesture.

IIRC swedes outside the cities vote more liberal than city swedes, so what are you then?

UK by far. Total Orwellian dystopia, capital has Islamic mayor with whites as minority, people totally cucked by centuries of entrenched elites, main news channel literally called BBC. At least in Sweden you can go north and hunt or whatever.

Swedish parents in 2017 can't wait to start their boy's Hormone replacement therapy.

canada and israel

although sweden is in my top 3

>Not America

Boys are taught to be girls, and girls are just allowed to be children. True progressives see being a male as a mental disorder that needs to be treated.

You think our Zionist ran schools don't do that? School Therapists literally tell kids to become trannies. We are living in a Jewish controlled Brazil.

For what it's worth goyim
I'm sorry.

New Zealand.

Take a trip to the Wisconsin, you would feel very comfortable their, it would be like going back to the old days, when Germans where still white.

i want this to happen over the rivers of new eur*peans

Unless the RAISE act passes it won't be that way for long. There are already spics trying to move there.

>t.Jorge Hernadez

Netherlands

Somalia maybe? But at least Somalians aren't complete cucks.

np fellow le 43% face

>be canada
>have you're children taken from you because you son't accept faggotry as a norm
>be UK
>Jailed for visiting
>be Norway
>.... fuck you norway, when can I move in?

usa

Serbia. Not as cucked/yet/ just delusional and dumb as fugg,full of gyppos and clueless retards

I wasn't talking about just Sweden.

AUSTRALIA

>Name a country worse than Sweden.
Sweden in 5 years

There is a clue in this photo that says it all about Latin America. See all those blue tanks on the roof. You have to go there to understand how retarded these people are. Most of us here don’t understand this because we can’t grasp the total Apex level retardation.

They only pressurize the water system for like an hour a day. So people put pumps in their pipes to pump up the water to the roof. Some the entire system spends 23 hours a day being contaminated by ground water which is basically raw sewage. Not one person in these countries can make a real turd. It’s like a country wide Woodstock level diarrheafest.

Says the frog who has never heard of the newfangled invention called soap.

You don't understand how lucky we are to have a long history strong conservatism in the United States, at least we have people that have actual power that will even introduce a bill like this. This would be considered "hate speech" in Europe and the person that tried to introduce it would be jailed.

>Not one person in these countries can make a real turd.
kek

USA

Niger

L'Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine[2] with a registered office in Paris.[3] It is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume and hair care; the company is active in dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.[4] The company is a component of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.[5]

Sweden 2.0

Only sensible post in this whole dumb ass thread.
Fuck every one of you underaged reddit niggers

Pic is pretty funny. You do realize that “People of WalMart” is a pretty small demographic? That is why it is funny even here. WalMart was invented to keep the trailer park people out of the other stores.

The darkie and the other girl were the only ones with self respect. Maybe we should rethink the degenerate human heirarchy.

Fags at the bottom

I would argue that france is equally as bad, they get some points for electing a guy who seems sincere in his efforts to help(even if its retarded to even TRY to save the EU). But Germany and Canada are FAR worse. Germany because they haven't even started their counter culture yet, and Canada because of beastiality, infringement of human rights, and in general a really shitty attitude. The UK is all over the place.

>Norway
Any country which has the mantra "Let's NOT be like Sweden" can't be THAT bad.

Any culture that got subversed THAT easily isn't worth protecting, so no hate from me. Modern Sweden NEEDS to die.
We'll see what happens next year when the election starts, and If our SD gets 1st.

Of course. Feminism is engineered to destroy masculinity.

Sweden in 10 years.

Sweden in 2018

>Modern Sweden NEEDS to die
???

Are you Swedish yourself?

easy, just name your country, or any other third world shithole that is non white

touché eh!

flag related

United Kingdom

Jewnited States of Goymerica. The source of all our problems.

All countries in the pic is equally bad or even worse than sweden.

shhh Abdul

Italy :(

Sharia for america!

(((SD)))? good.

The girl has already been sold. Her brother/husband would get angry with her if she posed like a infidel

youtube.com/watch?v=ATn1AJe_Bjs

It will never happen. I don't think you understand.