I didn't follow what happened in Catalonia after the ref. So what happened? Have the Cuckalonians given up already?

I didn't follow what happened in Catalonia after the ref. So what happened? Have the Cuckalonians given up already?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesoir.be/119219/article/2017-10-14/charles-michel-au-soir-la-crise-catalane-met-leurope-lepreuve
polgeonow.com/2017/10/catalonia-referendum-results-maps-detailed-municipalities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dBG08YdTqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e i g h t

I think that after they got a clear signal from EU that their independence will not respected and they will be left outside EU, Catalonia shit their pants. That level of isolation is a death sentence for country that small.

> Declared independence
> Cancelled it 8 seconds after

The Spanish government told they have until Monday to confirm if they did or did not declare independence.

Even if they did, not a single country in the world would recognize them as a sovereign nation in order to not piss off Spain.

Catalonians didn't get the international support they hoped for and have no choice but to give up or be ran over by tanks.

What, does Spain have no enemies?

>They declared independence for 8 seconds
>Thousands of spaniards became illegal citizens for 8 seconds
>Millions of euros of profit from fines to those illegal citizens
>No Catalonia can finally fund the massive mosque to replace the Sagrada Familia

I can't believe this hasn't been pinned as a major happening.

Would you be friends with the gay kid with a lisp just because your enemy doesn't like him either?

kek are they really going to fine them

No it's just a joke. Like all catalonian posts.

Not really. Our only enemies are nothing one but ourselves.

everybody held hands and sung kumbaya.

meant to >nothing one
no one*. Fuck phoneposting.

Ourselves.

(chek)
brutal

We didn't give up, we're playing some 4D chess against subhumans in this very moment

>lesoir.be/119219/article/2017-10-14/charles-michel-au-soir-la-crise-catalane-met-leurope-lepreuve
BASED BELGIUM

Iberia>Aragon>>Castile>>>>>>Spain>Catalonia
Can we agree?

New Spain >>>>>>> Everything else

Nonsense, you're mixing real nations with things like Spain there

If with Aragon you mean Huesca or the old realm then I do.

faggy "palestine" supporting catalans are crawling back to their little holes after they got bitch slapped by the criminal spanish government.

"International support" for Spain comes with a price and won't last forever.

Spain>Canary islands>Ceuta>Melilla>Uganda>Sweden>Catalonia.

They are getting battoned anytime now

Kek, if it's worse than the nigger-infested Ceuta, that's pretty impressive.
Then again, we're on the same boat with the fucking western Sahara commies.
Day of the Paella and the camel stake when?

Spain>Canary islands>Ceuta>Melilla>Uganda>Sweden>Catalonia.>Morocco

Western Sahara Spanish territory.

>Nobody gets the Iberian flag joke
This is why EU cheats on us.

This holy shit. We dont have beef with any country in particular but damn if we dont have enough dealing with ourselves.

Good luck, Catalonia

Visigoths>Iberia>Aragon>>Castile>>>>>>Spain>Catalonia

>Visigoths

subhuman > subhuman > subhuman > subhuman > catalan

t. Manolo

They have until Tuesday to clarify if they declared it or not, if they did its tank time.

There's also a rumor that the ANC, a pro independence private organization, might be preparing a revolt next week, it turns out their leaders are on the sight of the judges and they want a chimp out to escape. I really hope its true, its time to put an end to this circus.

Monday, the day is MONDAY.
It's hard to play 4D chess with you Manolos if you're not even capable of understanding chess rules

>4D Chess
Is that making over 540 companies fuck off from Catalonioa to the rest of Spain? Because is working pretty well then!

Don't worry, the empty space will be filled with foreign business :,)

>this is what Manolos actually believe

Catalonian separatism has been destroyed forever, but the average Sup Forums catalan shitposter is too dumb to understand it.

3 Reasons:

1) They prepared a referendum as a last resort tactic to secede because the unemployment crisis has not been solved. This was inititated in 2011 when the Catalan government had to go to parliament in helicopter because people wanted to eat them alive. Then they have said: it's Spain faultt!!! and, with lies, put the hate against Spain.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGuQkDxeopI

2) Their reason was that Catalonia is richer than the rest of Spain and they contribute to other regions. However: out of 7 big public companies, 6 have gone away from Catalonia. From having 11 banks in 2007, now they have 2 (2 tiny ones). Etc. They are collapsing fast. And this argument becomes moot.

3) Their demographics are changing fast. If they were an independent country they would be the country with an higher % of muslims in the EU, higher than Belgium or France. A lot of Hispanics too -Ecuadorians, etc.- that Belgium or France don't have. They are being diluted by their OWN CHOICE -they are more leftist than any other, and keep demanding more refugees to the Spanish government-.

And yet, the independentists gathered less support than the Scottish and the Quebecois. Much lower. Around 37% with universal census.

Now they are poorer and ridiculed. It's over. They were the richest region. Now they are 4th, and soon will be 7th, in Spain, per capita.

they are going to get killed by tanks for declaring independence? or some sort of curfew? what exactly are the tanks going to be doing and why?

The goverment will start dismantling Catalonia's goverment and put everyone involved in this in prison, they will start removing concessions done by previous goverments such as the control over public education, which only Catalonia has power. The politicians who are going to get fucked will throw their sheeps at the police forces to save themselves, it will get bad for the region.

Cucktalans wussed out. They had a referendum, the people said they wanted independence, and when the time came for their leader to proclaim it, he didn't. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

They won't get support from any EU country. Investors are leaving. And there's a sharp drop in tourism and hotel bookings.

This is one of the stranger events of 2017 that will be forgotten completely in a few weeks.

I can assure you that the reason 2 will make the reason 3 disappear. Once all the niggers realise there's no welfare state in Catalonia, they will move to Spain or they'll go back to their native shitholes.

Sry Angela, but this is not over

forgive my ignorance on this topic, but why is everyone so against this move? places like Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia etc etc are cheered and celebrated when they gain independence. is it like a slippery slope where all of Spain will come unraveled if one area gets independence the rest will follow?

Venezuela

Its over, there are not any 308 Dimensional Petanque.

Pugdemont, have you declared the independence?
>No
Ok, you are a cuck and now lets see the consequences...
>Yes
Ok faggot, get ready for the 155.
>I will block the law
Army (that dosnt mean kill people, there are pacific ways to control the situation) and go to jail + even a punishment harder.

Its over Jordi, face it i kow it hard be a butthurted faggot 24/7 (actually i dont know, im not a faggot separatist) but that its... all the fairy tales have a end.

>Mfw when the Monday maybe we are going to have new memes about memelonia being cucked.

Bad thing your politicians are playing in 5D

So when will there be 155?

Independentism is stronger than ever and would win in any official referendum hence the hardcore opposition of the spanish goverment to never allow one like the UK and Canada goverments did. In fact half of the people in Catalonia who are against independence are foreign born, and their average age is very old so in the future independentists will be a clear majority.

1) We have already recovered from the economic crisis of 2008 and independentism has only grown since then. Catalonia's unemployment rate is 13% compared to the average of 18% for Spain.

2) Anyone saying companies are leaving Catalonia is 100% ignorant and retarded, they just changed their registered office outside of Catalonia to keep being under EU legislation in case independence happens and Catalonia founds itself outside of the EU. This change, however, has 0 effect on the GDP of Catalonia the taxed paid there, in fact 100% of the corporate tax already goes directly to the central goverment no matter where the registered office is located.

3) One of the main reasons of secession is the ability to control our borders and immigration. Immigration has always been a weapon Spain has used against Catalonia to dilute our identity and make sure independence never happens because the only demographic group favouring independence are native catalans, all the rest being heavily against it.

Yes voters in the last referendum supposed a total of 2 millions out of 5'3 millions elligible voters, and together with the 770.000 ballots seized by the spanish police they're the majority. Even if all the people who didn't vote voted no independence would still win.

We're the richest region by total GDP and the fourth per capita, after the capital and the two regions with a special economic agreement so it's normal most demands for a better treatment come from Catalonia. Simply by excluding immigrants we'd be the richest per capita too.

Your politicians have pushed muslim inmigration because hispanics are more difficult to naturalized as catalans

Soon i hope, we are waiting until the tuesday, that is the last that he have to be clear abot if he declares the independence or not. If he says that its not declarated maybe there are going to be some consequences, if he say yes, the art. 155 its going to be applied, and he and all the separacucks will be bitching and crying about that, they always want to be the victims, digusting nu-males faggots.

That's an extremely retarded comment, nowhere in the world can a region bypass the central goverment and control immigration. The simple suggestion that there is somehow a catalog of immigrants and politicians can choose to import some kind and ban others makes me think that your iq is below 70.
All immigrants have a very low support of independence no matter where they come from.

So Puigdemont is politically dead no matter what? Amazing how he cornered himself.

Yes, he is dead, if they go full retard and declare the memelonia republic he its going to have big troubles with the law, if he dont, they own voters and the commies of other separatist parties (their master, he is just a puppet of the real separatist CUP/ERC, lefties) will be really butthurted and will "destroy" him for dont declare the independence..

No matter if he do or dont do, he is actually dead.

You can be sure he's not dead if he declares independence

Holy shit... First time I see that logo.
I have a shit ton of merchandise with the old one at home and I can't think about any other.

If he declares the independece, 155 + probably jail.
Sure, not dead, just jailed...

>not over

Your Frankenstein coalition of cuckservatives, leftards and turbo commies is falling apart Jordi.

polgeonow.com/2017/10/catalonia-referendum-results-maps-detailed-municipalities.html

Morocco

For you useful idiot

For you subhuman moor.

Here your catalan national cricket team, with some independentist politicians.
Can you count how many are from barcelona?

Lets just not start with this usesless JPGs battles, we all know how to use google to find pics.

Because they got away from the USSR or Yugoslavia...
Spain is at the same time in the EU and NATO so the US/EU don't have many reasons to give a fuck that I can think of right now

And we all know it's always the subhuman castilians starting it. Control your own people.

Cuckolonians are just a bunch of LARPers.

When the reason is not on your side you can only cry and insult. Please continue, i'm enjoying your tears

There are dumb people posting the same jpgs in both sides, not an excuse.

That's a bit premature. He had huge popular support not long ago.
Also when Spain sent in the police it had a huge negative impact on it's image worlwide, even though nobody died (and comparisons were made with Iraq or Turkey).
If they applied even more force I doubt anybody can predict what would happen

You're the one always posting pics of shitskins with estelades so it's pretty obvious you're the one without arguments.

>Immigration has always been a weapon Spain has used against Catalonia to dilute our identity...

The biggest demostration pro-refugees in spain was the one in cuckalonia. Keep crying please

Lern your own legislation Jordi.
You have the competency in gibs for immigrants and for granting or rejecting recidency permits.

Franco flooded us in the sixties with useless spanish gibmigrants who now vote the commies who gave us Colau and go to pro-refugee rallies. It's almost like immigrants want more immigrants, how shocking right.
If catalan people went to that manifestation it would be full of catalan flags, which isn't.

Catalonia was commie in the civil war. Don't lie.

I wish catalonia the best of luck because I want Europe to burn but this is typical Spanish retardation.

You had your chance. You were in the press of the world after the police brutality of the referendum. And did you use that precious spot in time to declare indepence? No, you didn't. You lost your turn, and it's not coming back. All wasted by that faggot with the glasses.

>If catalan people went to that manifestation it would be full of catalan flags, which isn't.
>which isn't

Try again

Whoever sets a foot in Spain is responsability of the spanish goverment, the Generalitat only can intervene when they're already here and in no case it has the competence to expell them.

Most of Spain sided with the Republic because it was the legit goverment that was voted in, not only it wasn't commie as you say but you must be retarded if you think that catalans will ever support anything related to spanish nationalism.

You prolly searched all the web for a pic with many estelades and you only could find that one with a few bunch in a corner. Thanks for proving my point Manolo.

Don't humiliate yourself, your local representative already did his best

2 DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=7dBG08YdTqA

For you jurgen ze EU is over!

They were anarcho commies you idiot. Revolutionary Catalonia and all of that.

>Venezuela
>Maybe Cuba
>North Korea (have a Catalan high ranking official)
>Russia (RT is pro Separatists)
So overall all Axis of evil may be pro-Catalan.

Your future inside an independent Catalonia won't be pretty Manolo. You're already a subhuman second class xarnego and in the Republic of Catalonia you'll be an even lower garbage.

>the goverment were anarcho commies
Go fuck yourself you low iq ape.

4 examples 3 of them not being true. Manolo propaganda is shit tier

Ok, what of them are untrue, cause I have proof of all of them

dumb catalonian rekt by spaniurd

The only real one is Venezuela.
Russia declared recently they're not with us, NK's official catalan is a confirmed Manolo and, CUBA?

I'm a Catalonian too...

I'm jerking off watching your anxiety-sadness-delusional behavior.
Thank you so much, keep going

t. Gabriel RufiƔn

Nope