Why is whites dying out in the west considered a bad thing? Eastern Europe will still be white

Why is whites dying out in the west considered a bad thing? Eastern Europe will still be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wSZ4oYwmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

visiting australia are you putin?

eastern european birthrates are not good either!
but dont worry still better than 56% white burgers.

Albanians have more babies than every other European country and you niggers hate them.

Eastern Europe will be flanked from muslims to the south, West and east if I remember demographics of Russia correctly.

Eastern europe which is majority slavic isnt white.
Still nothing to care about, fuck the (((whites)))

Referring to eastern oblasts of Russia which are primarily muslim north of chechnya

>declining birthrates
>high corruption
>young educated people leaving en masse to the west
>lack of infrastructure and still recovering from gommunism

We have a shitton of problems, the reason why refugees are missing us is because not even them want to live here.

we put ourselves in this mess
white is just referring to skin colour. ofc every ethnicity is different even between whites

>eastern europe
>white

>white is just referring to skin colour

As if you have ever thought like this before starting to die out, backstabbing cunts

Fuck off you cunt. Can't wait until (((swedes))) are eradicated.

I'm orthodox christian myself

meant for

> slavs
> white
topkek

>sweden
>human

Usually a problem is in these times a blessing

We're übermensch.

Then why would you want your fellow christian brothers and sisters once again to be fooled and used by papist and protestant heretics?
They are punished by God for their sins.

meanwhile sweden in reality

defend this, I dare you

>Poland
Haha, cleaned my toilet today, pole?

Meanwhile in Australia

I'm not Australian

When the house next door is on fire, where do you think the inferno will spread to next?

Most white people are still in the West. East and north europe always had too many wars and shitty climate unfit for population explosion.

most people in the west these days are atheists anyway
they can die out I don't give a fuck

You would be a better shitposter if you were.

true, i won't deny it

>weebfag
>swede
>roleplayer

I have serious urge to knock you out and stomp on your head.

Don't tell me Übermensch are too lazy to clean their own toilets.

>north europe
>many wars
Pick one.

Because whites in the east are dying too

Who's replacing them?

>implying replacement is what killing your race
You are degenerates and refuse to marry early and refuse to have kids east Europe is dying as fast as west Europe your population will be few millions in a matter of 50 years

one man can bomb all of western europe when the Islamic takeover is complete

what makes you think they won't?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Nah they will just tale it for themselves not bomb it

still they are dying because they don't have kids thier population will be half in the future

kill yourself atheist nigger monkey. you did this to yourself
most likely

>eastern yurop
>white

Oh imagine that, living in a not shithole country. Too bad that's all you'd be relegated to even if you came here. Cleaning toilets and working on the sewer systems. Üntermensch.

Not really true. I see niggers and sand niggers every day I walk out of the house. While it's not as big as Western Europe, it's still not small at all, and it's increasing. We're just as fucked. If we weren't nobody from EE would have any reason to visit this board as I can hardly give a fuck if Sweden or Germany gets raped to death as long as that doesn't affect me (and if they fall we're next... so...)

Yeah eastern europe will be white, filled with these retards:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wSZ4oYwmA

Oh hey look what I found.

Fuck off with your pig.

kys commie

What the fuck i'm not a commie.

atheist nigger monkey

this. only Russia, Poland, Balts, Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians are White there

samefag

I just like to watch your proud "white" countries slowly die. Call us subhumans again please, it only makes it better.
I visited almost every Western country, I'd take my shithole over any of them any day.

Not even intelligent slavs want to live with other slavs lol.

this

>tfw gommunism kept our country from degeneracy

Given that the historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess Austria is pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

t. Sandniggers

>Eastern Europe will still be white
Yeah, about that...

> t. slavic "white" living with under 1k USD per year

you have 100% homogenous countries and you still can't compete at anything, that's how fucking retarded you slavic subhumans are

yeah, so what? better be poor than outbred

>100% homogenous countries
Kek you are actually retarded

>you still can't compete at anything,
It's not like our countries were constantly oppressed by various empires for over 1000 years

t.onibler
communism, man. Some Slavic states were as rich as their Germanic conterparts in 1880-1920s, if we take modern economy.

whereas you are autistic Albanian subhuman

Irony is that "Swiss" Slav-hating """"race expert"""" already confused Sardinian girl with a Slavic one and sperged out about how "Slavs hide the race reality behind the makeup". Can't tell the French from Bavarians apart either
you have both, Ivan

poverty and low racial quality go hand in hand
while actual whites consider quality > quantitity

slavs are the literal zerglings of Europe ;

the only reason why we don't replace you with machines is because your lives are less expensive than actually building the machines

post one high quality product produced in a slavic country THAT NOBODY else can produce

it doesn't exist, literally 1 trillion slavs can't produce anything ; while 7 million swiss people can outcompete all slavs combined at everything

it's the difference between genius and having a high number of plebs

>you have both

First of all not "you" but "we".
And second, our fertility rates tend to recover despite the crises, looks like we hit 2.1 once we pass the generation of the 90s

Eastern europe won't be spared, they are just at a different phase. The other races won't be spared either. White people are only the first target. Actually the arabs were the first target.

Post your DNA test, negro subhuman

>7 million Swiss people
"Swiss" French and Ticino scum are not Swiss, negro.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

Low quality bait, as we all know that Russians did more scietific advancement than the German Swiss.

Besides, it doesn't really matter, since I would honor kill my relatives for mating with high IQ attractive specimen of impure bloodline. What matters is preservation of your stock and the progress of said stock.

Which you, a non-Germanic and non-European subhuman yourself, won't ever comrehend

Eastern Europe has always been irrelevant and will continue to be so throughout all ages.

The only relevance they have, is when they are being victimized by more capable nations.

Lmao you are literally that retarded 20000% bavarian russian guy, who doesn't understand that swiss GERMAN don't have any negroid ancestry.

literally off yourself you little slavic shitter

but you are not Swiss German, subhuman. we all figured that out a long time ago.