Is the west collapsing?

youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ
>Transgenderism is praised by the media
>Mass immigration is barely talked about
>Native birth rate way below 2.1
>Women are constantly trying to conform to other cultures
>Police doesn't care about rape from Arabs
>Terrorism is rarely stopped

Yes although the entire planet except Africa has problems with Birth rates.

The most important thing: men do nothing to stop any of it

People should be hanging from lampposts already
But no one wants to say it because we're all scared of the global surveillance state and have created a culture of self censorship
Well fuck that
Politicians that sell out their country deserve death
Mainstream media that sells out its host country deserves to be dismantled, with personalities acting as propaganda figureheads deserving death
Violence is the only true force of change in the world
Fuck the NSA

Middle east doesn't have a extremly low birth rate

Yes, you should be improving your physical health and learning survival kills in preparation for when SHTF.
With the way shit is going, you only have a few years left.

What surviving skills?
Fishing?
There's barely any people where I live

Yeah it does.

When will she start arguing for traditional gender roles?

This

Too bad you could be CIA or FBI

God will not be mocked.
>For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

>Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

You were the firstborn from the dead. You were to be a holy civilization and priesthood for the world. But you gave it all up for the cheap thrills of scientism and a renewed paganism of self-worship. "We could save the world!" you said to yourselves, pseudopiously. This is the natural outcome of apostasy: do not lament it now.

It was all right there in the book, the most widely read book in the world. Practically the foundation of your culture. God told you he would give you over to your lusts. He told you he would appoint foreign rulers over you if you abandoned him. He told you your women would have unnatural lust, even for foreigners. All you had to do was listen.

And now what do you, the chosen remnant of Sup Forums, do? You retreat into vanity and false pride in self and ancestors. You are patriots of Sodom, even the "christians" among you are practically ancestor worshipers.

Repent, repent.

Nah mate I am just a pissed off white guy that is sad that the west is in the state that it is
What do you suggest? Waiting and watching it burn? Fuck that.

>Japan
>White

I know that's bullshit. AUS birthrate is 2.4 not 1.4

We are still above replacment level for now

>what are business trips
>what is tourism
Cmon now user

What makes you say that?

>Waiting and watching it burn? Fuck that.

Only thing you can do.

Do you think you can stop the will of God? Even if you repent "the West" will not be spared, for their apostasy is too deep.

Stop putting faith in people. Stop following after Lot's wife, looking nostalgically at Sodom. There is nothing there but blasphemy and the wrath of God now

Focus on building anew and take joy in the work of God's hands. This is a once in a thousand years honest-to-God judgment of Heaven. Enjoy it while it lasts, because the persecution will follow swiftly, through which God will refine and whittle his Church.

This. Everyone who doubts this can see it for themselves. Make sure to learn a few words of Mandarin before going to Australia on vacation, though.

I live on 55 hectares. Closest neighbours house is 1.5km away.

Fkn comfy if you ask me. No one is gonna come out where I am when SHTF

>Is the west collapsing?
no the west is already dead it ,died when pacifism become the norm in western civilization

Can we get that border wall put up yet? I want to be degenerate without fighting over whether or not to defend cosmopolitan values against foreigners who don't get it. Just put up some fait accompli in this house and the softsiders will fall in line.

You are the reason this is happening, and now you complain. This is the natural consequence of sin. No border wall will protect you from God's will.

Did the Wall of Jerusalem protect the Jews from God's appointed judgment at the hands of Rome? No, because the women within still lusted; the merchants within still lusted; the pharisees within still blasphemed.

And all the nostalgia in the world could not save them from the appointed judgment.

How ironic that now Rome is in the position of the Jews.

Repent in the Ark of the Church if you wish to survive.

How will you feed yourself when there's no food in the store and no power in the power lines? Also running water in your sink will stop when power goes out.

she should not preach too loud. she belongs to the instigators of the whole mess.

You can't go wrong with fishing.
Basic first aid could be useful too

It's in the throes of death. I give 6-10 more years before a major happening puts the nail in the coffin.

Can't argue with that

Complacency and degeneracy are twin daggers at the heart of any advanced civilized society.

It collapsed long ago.

>Is the west collapsing?

Yeah, I think we've past the point of no return at this stage, try and enjoy the ride to the bottom I guess.

your right on that one.

everyone will be lining up down at centrelink for some emergency payment

rural people will be the safest people in my opinion, for the most part they are more self sustainable.

nuclear war?
black death resurgence?
Mass invasion from africa into europe, causing chain reaction affect on economies around the world?

no shit genius

its been collapsing since 1914 you troglodyte

If things go sideways in the Korea conflict, it could be much sooner.
However excepting nuclear holocaust involving china/russia/usa I tend to agree, and hope it will be another 5 years at least.

it's not that police don't care, I think, but that they'll be purged by higher-ups for doing anything about it.

>>Transgenderism is praised by the media

Not praised, just getting exposure

>>Mass immigration is barely talked about

You what? It's all everyone's talking about these days to a point where I wonder if it's to distract from more pressing issues.

>>Native birth rate way below 2.1

First World Problem.

>>Women are constantly trying to conform to other cultures

I don't even know what that means

>>Police doesn't care about rape from Arabs

Show me some statistics that law enforcement discriminates positively towards people from the Arabic peninsula

>>Terrorism is rarely stopped

Actually a lot of planned terrorist attacks have been prevented.

Native birth rate below 2.1 is according to many people irreversible. There is simply not enough people to continue the legacy of the culture.

Women constantly go for Arabs and blacks. They also convert to Islam in high numbers.

>Is the west collapsing
Yes, took you so long to realize?

Pic related, back in the old days people knew this shit was going to happen if we appeased leftists, but we didn't listen.

low birthrate could easily be fixed by making it easier for the natives to have children.
when you import 26 000 net every year that equals 26 000 living units unavailable for the natives. Also drives up prices for the ones that are available.

Stopping immigration will do a lot. Stopping the welfare state thus disadvantaging single mothers would be even better. IT can easily be turned around, but not without heavy criticism from feminists and foreigners. If politicians had the long-term good of their population at heart, this would be fixed in a heart-beat.

The weak are being weeded out of the white race. All these non-whites, can be killed and scared into fleeing on boats just as they arrived. It seems unlikely now, but things will be different in the future. Don't give into fear. There has never been a greater time to be alive. Men of the white race, affix bayonets.

are you on the spectrum?

The west is causing its own collapse. It was DESIGNED to fail.