How do we stop people from getting fat? Your taxes do not go towards improving the infrastructure of the country...

How do we stop people from getting fat? Your taxes do not go towards improving the infrastructure of the country, but towards Ledasha's surgery after her sixth heart attack this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

photos.freeones.com/u_babes/Undress_Jess_005/index2.shtml
drhyman.com/blog/2012/02/29/how-malnutrition-causes-obesity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck them all to death

End corn subsidies.
Tax sugar.

Make it illegal for doorways to be a foot and a half wide

more than*

raise taxes of fat people
send them to gulag (diet camp)
fat shaming should be encouraged

>*brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp*

Communism. Communism cures obesity.

Look at Venezuela. The entire country has lost something like 20 pounds just last year.

stop opening so many takeaways, where I live we used to have a decent shopping parade.
And now it is chinese,kebab, pizza shops or charity shops.

Japanese style exercise before work and taxation on takeaways. Shit is getting out of hand thanks to the convenience of the internet.

Get vegans and health nuts to stop acting so fucking crazy so normies will eat healthy.

Another sad victim. She has so much potential.

>How do we stop people from getting fat?

why stop them? it's a great way to identify who is a total fucking retarded piece of shit and waste of space, at a casual glance

its like skipping the entire 'getting to know someone' process, since they were kind enough to show the entire world that they are so fucking dumb, weak, and selfish as to become obese

nobody who is fat is worth anything, and considering how many people are fat, it's nice to be able to sort them from potentially decent humans easily

Son of a bitch

You just wanted an excuse to post that T H I C C goddess, didn't you?

wtf

agree vegans ruining veganism, need nonvegans to take it over so more people eat plants. one size stomach can hold 95 cals of broccoli or 9500 cals of grease. plug these fatties tummies w fiber corks

Never mind taxing sugar, get them to fucking label a percent daily value or acceptable amount first - apparently educated consensus is 9tsp sugar a day.
Then you have B'S like "fat free" or "reduced fat" foods having the fat substituted with sugar. But hey, 0 calories from fat!

the red pill keto diet

Who is she? Asking for a friend.

have some more senpais

DELET

I don't think you can physically poop that much

you never lost control of your bowels due to drunkenness

Fuck them right in the pussy, then their dormant hormones will kick in and they will lose weight.

sauce ffs

photos.freeones.com/u_babes/Undress_Jess_005/index2.shtml

>putting your 1911 on the skidmarks
>having skidmarks
eeeuuuuuuugggghhhh

Change the diet culture.

Every western meal is like...
>Let's eat a load of carbs.

>And then as a reward for that, i'll treat myself to a load of sugar

>Which is going to spike my insulin juuuust enough to ensure almost all of those carbs i ate go into making me fat and not into giving me actual energy.

>I'm low on energy, i'll supplement that with a 50% sugar energy drink / coffee full of soy and more sugar.

By publicly shaming fat people again.
Shame holds society together, anyone who campaigns for acceptance and eradicating shame is the ultimate degenerate.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

no difficult

tell me your secret, Asians... is it whale sperm? Rice macaroni? Blood of chink newborns?

sea food and rice

Sharting and guns. Is this the american dream?

>Pouring mortar without adding water removing admixtures

Obesity of a population is a sign of *malnutrition*.

In the West this is caused by healthy food being replaced by additives and processed ingredients, so that while it contains calories those calories are not meeting the body's nutritional needs. The body is then required to consume more empty calories to get enough nutrition - leading to obesity.

In addition, there's the economic pressure of declining income forcing most of the population to buy those lower-priced "food" substitutes.

But blaming the fat person for a system in which nutrition has intentionally been removed (both for profit and for social control) is the worst of victim blaming. And because the problem starts at the top, not the bottom, it won't even solve the problem.

Obesity is a sign of malnutrition.

(One can additionally blame sedentary occupations and lifestyles, but those are also a result of populations being forced off the land and into urban environments. It's much like the difference between factory farmed chickens and free range - the factory farmed chickens develop a wide range of health problems. And blaming those chickens for being fat and sick is clearly not the answer.)

we make fun of them and make them feel like shit. When society doesn't take pity and instead ridicules the unhealthy people will be healthier.

Can confirm.

g-gib chocolate

200% Increase on health care premiums
Tax breaks for fit people
3 year jail sentances for parents of obese children.

We has a huge sugar tax on imports (to protect a very niche industry in West Palm Beach and Louisiana), and the corn subsidies are payments to ensure our agricultural independence. If we go into a total war situation, then the USDA will start centrally rationing our production, however we have to ensure that we have functional farms in place.

Your dad's going to kill you when he sees this!

stop acting like an sjw faggot. the only reason these dirty cunts get so fat is because the huge majority of them are too lazy to cook for themselves and in every case they eat too much.

Must be japanese shit
Japanese like this kind of shit
Fu**ing shit

drhyman.com/blog/2012/02/29/how-malnutrition-causes-obesity/
that's part of it. you can say that the quality of food has gone down (quality in terms of nutrients). on an individual level, Americans have trouble getting the right proportion of food, and individuals do tend to overeat regardless of the food's nutritional quality. then again, it's much easier to gorge on a bag of chips than a big plate of lean meat and veggies. so the two hit punch really got a lot of folks in that nightmarish cycle of never feeling full and overeating bad food.
you are always responsible for yourself

MUH DIK

Also, just make the fat ones pay for medical expenses for shit caused by their fatness (and only their fatness)

1) teach them how to cook
2) teach them there is sport

Of course it's not The State which ought "to teach" anything. But what about you stop printing food stamps? What about stopping subsidizing your own country food production? And shit like that.

>there's the economic pressure of declining income forcing most of the population to buy those lower-priced "food" substitutes
It is almost always cheaper to cook your meals. If time's a factor, then meal prepping once a week is the way to go.

>get rid of welfare
>Western World becomes 90% white again
>no one to do shitty mundane labor
>create robots to do shitty jobs
>?????????
>PROFIT

Has anyone studied the impact of fat people on potholes?

remove corn subsidies

this guy knows

I'm proud of you guys, also end that fucking federal handout in Florida where they pay those 2 spics 10x the market value of sugar just because they grew it, 2 fucking worthless spics milking the federal government for billions a year

Stop being dumb and pay attention to calories.

I read the nutrition facts on everything I eat, and any time I eat something without a label I consider it a cheat day and try to eat less the next day or over the next week.

Just drinking exclusively calorie free drinks alone will make you lose weight if you're a burger tier fatty.

Fat shame them like usual

Eat plants.

pic related

watch Forks Over Knives

>If time's a factor

There should be no discussion, or are you telling me there are people out there with no time to cook their own meals? What kind of inhumane world is this, that makes people lose their own health to gain money? Society needs to get their priorities checked!

yesh

strewth

who is this thicc bih?

Should ban the production of junk food.
>inb4 muh free mahket
So fucking what?

what is the fucking point of life then?

literally how the fuck can u be fat just stop eating food for awhile lmao.

I hope you dont count that as phat

Carbs aren't the problem. Refined foods are the problem. I eat 80% of my calories from carbs (about 2,200/day) and I only weigh ~150lbs (I'm 5' 10"). Just eat a diet comprised of whole foods, watch your caloric intake, and you won't get fat.

refined foods aren't the problem. lazy asses that cant exercise are the problem.

>Tax sugar.

Will hurt consumer and companies production, including the small companies, international multi-corporations would thank you for getting rid of local competition and cheap wage slaves

Revive greek education ideals of healthy mind and body, instill in our youth a spirit of can do of a athlete and try to extend that will and oportunities for sport to their dads and adults (at these point it would be damage control for them tough)

Will you stop with that evil-carbs-bullshit!?
Until recently it was: "don't eat saturated fats"!
Now it is: "Eat lots of fats and oils!"
And before that it was: "Don't eat salts!"

Please! Just stop!

He is right.

it is
look at that pot belly and flabby arms

>end corn subsidies
ok
>tax sugar
no

free food.....
yes im serious :)

Never reeeeeeeee
If those fucks want free food than they can grow it

who is that?

Does anybody remember these dietary fads?:

Protein has been pushed on us from all angles
Cooking shows provide instruction and inspiration for an increasingly diverse audience
Gluten-free foods gained major ground
Cleanses and detoxes
Sugar becomes the new dietary villain
Trans fats finally get booted by the FDA and other major health organisations
Juicing and smoothies: blenderized meals go mainstream
Eating “clean,” “green”
Atkins diet
The cabbage soup diet and the grapefruit diet (yes they were actually a thing)
And my all-time favorite: The tapeworm diet

>pic unrelated

fat shaming needs to be a law

redpill on the sugar subsidy?

hahaha
nah, fat people are often poor and have no self control or a lazy like me, cbf cooking so eat shit, not fat though as i exercise.
a big issue is processed foods and there abundances and often require little prep and are bad for you, then fast food and also quantity.
Free (fresh only) food would encourage quite a few to give up processed and junk and fast food. Throw in mandatory cooking classes and exercise. I doubt it would cost much more than the burden obesity has on an economy and the money for the food goes to local producers so it stays in the economy.

stop worshiping companies over your volk

they can what ever the fuck they want if they just got regular intensive exercise. Fire up that metabolism and you good for a 2 whole chickens.

It's obvious - tax sugar like Bloomberg did in NYC. Unfortunately, people on the right respond with "muh taxes" without realizing it makes total sense.

Everyone needs their own way of life. We need 100% separation under freedom, Justice, and Equality... Destroy this world and bring in the kingdom of righteousness. Mind you one mind/group of people have got to go according to scripture.

>redpill on the sugar subsidy?
It's not a subsidy - it's a protectionist tariff on imported sugar. The price of sugar in the US is much higher than the world price because of it. This obviously helps US sugar farmers.

Would lower sugar prices even help us?

The government uses import quotas to prop up domestic sugar production. It helps a small number of sugarcane farmers in Florida, Louisiana, and Hawaii, but makes cane sugar more expensive for the rest of the country. Expensive sugar is one of the reasons why corn syrup is in everything. Otoh, it's not like cheaper sugar is going to make people healthier.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>implying thicc girls like in your pic arent the perfect breeding material

Guns cause mass shootings. Food causes mass obesity. It's simple really.

Why are these 2 men important?

I keep seeing this pic of Jess used here. OP, did you by any chance go to Castle High School in Newburgh, IN?

Yes, a weekly fast might be a nice idea for people. Just stop eating after dinner one night a week, and don't eat food again until the next night.

She's a career stripper and daily pot smoker who always had enormous daddy issues. Armchair ultra lib and feminist, too. I've watched her run through dozens and dozens of men. She is in no way shape or form breeding material and if I had to guess she probably can't even conceive a child because of how she's lived her life.

She works a strip club by IU @ the moment. Banging the DJ.

communism

>international multi-corporations would thank you for getting rid of local competition and cheap wage slaves
Hello lolbert cuck

What are import tax?

There is something similar many US healthcare providers do, its a biometric screening to check your "costs" to the provider. They check nicotine use, waist size, blood pressure and if you fail your points, u pay a premium. $150 a month or $75 per pay period.

Pretty much just google undress jess. Some social media accounts are JessaFlux, too, cause she's so random nerdy XD.
Go read her social media and you'll want to hate fuck her.

Source on picture.