Give me one good reason why Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons?

US believes in equality right? So why can't Iran have a nuclear weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4731636/Iranian-TV-host-fire-drinking-beer.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
consortiumnews.com/2016/09/11/how-israel-stole-the-bomb/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/15/truth-israels-secret-nuclear-arsenal
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb565-Was-U.S.-Nuclear-Weapons-Fuel-Diverted-to-Israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this question/debate is largely irrelevant because Israel will bomb Iran's facilities before a single nuke is manufactured.

Israel has nukes, let's bomb them.

The US has nukes, lets bomb them.

Give it a try

Because giving nukes to a country that worships a guy who raped, killed, and betrayed everyone he knew. They're animals

Hmm, good point.

How about bombing the UK?

WMDs cause uncle samuel to come down on you like a 10 ton fat burger anvil

because they are nonwhite mudshit subhumans, you inbred part black mixed race trash

Because it would inhibit the ability of our Israeli masters to bully their neighbors.

For the same reason that nobody cares if France has nukes. Macron isn't going to turn around at some point and just say "FUCK CHINA" and start letting off nukes. We don't want Iran to have nukes because they might actually use them.

Pssh

Not my problem

because you need to go back ahmed
Australia is for white people

Two words: nuclear fuckin' weapons.

Iran is ruled by crazy muslims. That's why.

You're asking the wrong question though. The rigjt question is - does Iran even wamt nuclear weapons? The answer is no, because their conventional military is strong enough to defend Iran without nukes and nukes just give a justification for strangling them economically without really improving their capacity for defense. All they have to do is sink one oil tanker in the straight of Hormuz and then light the oil slick on fire and global oil prices at least double and US allies in the region start falling due to lack of oil revenue. There is a reason the US doesn't fuck with them.

Saudi Arabia will want Nukes too.

Iran with Nukes is safe, Saudis on other hand, being the main driving force behind radical islam arent.

Another thing you could have mentioned is that nukes are a hoax.

lol, what? maybe because nukes aren't pieces of candy, as if everyone should get a piece. It's more like a cancer we're trying to stop from spreading.

We should just nuke them, not like humanity has anything to lose, it's just Islam Iranians.

But Iranians are more masculine than you, you need their masculinity.

>So why can't Iran have a nuclear weapon?
So that Saudi Arabia will make nukes of their own.

>equality

Theoretically on the individual level, but not on a geopolitical level lol

you asking that question is pretty solid evidence that you won't understand answer

Study modern Iranian history especially 1950 to current year

Yes please do I'm tired of my tax dollars being squandered on totally amazing Tech capable of producing genocides never seen before in human history and it all sitting around collecting rust the United States has been all dressed up and nowhere to go for way too long

>Give me one good reason why Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons?
Because giving nuclear weapons to monkeys would be a terrible mistake

because US (((conservatives))) are nothing but israel-puppets, (((christian hwites))) are best friends of jews

>YzBAtd16
Okay, I'll be that monkey.

Daily reminder, that average iranian looks like guy on the left, and average yuropean looks like guy on the right

Got 'em!! x'D

Because you don't want to make Netanyahu angry.

average american is not white too

nuclear weapons do not exist

Why are we OK with Pakistan having them then?

It's an Islamic fundamentalist dictatorship which might decide to nuke your kuffar ass.

I don't understand why Iran shouldn't have nukes

>Islamic fundamentalist dictatorship

surely, Ayogbo Niggerlainen

>Daily reminder, that average iranian looks like
Daily reminder that average iranian looks like arab

because if more people have nukes = the better

soon you will have your own nuke in new iPhone X2 - Hydrogen Edition

Because the pakis and the poos cancel each other out, one couldn't use nukes without the other one instantly nuking them

they're kurdoids

because then greaters israel can't happen. and I for one want to see jewish and arab supermacy rule the world, and not the fucking persians.

Nukes are use by countries to deter outside forces from interfering with internal affairs.
when a dictatorship gains nukes it means that they can now oppress their population with no interference from the rest of the world, meaning that the only chance the population has at freedom is to migrant to the west.
do you wan't more muslims in the west?

I don't bloody think the torah allows it

but thats what we want, we want all of israel's neighbors to have WMDs and unrestricted access to them.

Because Uncle Schlomo in Tel Aviv says so

>Give me one good reason why Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons?
muslims

They are muslim.

The kuffar is afraid that their masters will be nuked.

I mean whats the big deal in them having nukes?THeir biggest ally,Russia,already has enough nukes to blow up the world so they having 3 or 4 would even make that much of a differnece?

we can only hope that they turn out to be right

Muh lolocaust

>Iran with Nukes is safe
What color is your wheelchair?

>Why shouldn't Islamic terrorists have nukes?

Let me just call mr Putin to fuck your shit up.

Because they're a theocracy and therefore are inherently irrational state actors.

>But Iranians are more masculine than you, you need their masculinity

t. Khomeni

pic related midget iranian monkeys

Muslims shouldn’t have nukes unless we’re the ones firing them

that's their own distinctive look Pajeet, Arabs have their own looks depending on region.

There are none.
They should have nukes, hopefully they will nuke Israel then.

>Underage Sup Forumstards don't know about Pakistan.

Pakistan and India developed their nuclear weapons programs in the 1960s and 1970s.

Burgerland was a little busy killing commies in Asia.

Im still wondering how Best Korea got their fissile material.

A country that still thinks a women can't show his hair or it's 50 slashes...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4731636/Iranian-TV-host-fire-drinking-beer.html

aren't they your ally faggot

Show your flag faggot, I bet you are a muslim

As they should, someone's gotta keep those muslims down

Not only do they have nukes, but they literally stole the technology and the uranium from the United States. The fact that people still consider them an ally is insane.

Your days are numbered Shlomo. Iran will wipe Israel off the map inshallah :^)

You gave it to them retard.

That would mean Israel and ZOG can’t bully them.

Are you aware that that will start the next major war in that region, if not the world?

The conflict between the two countries alone would be massive and unlike Syria, Iran is not embroiled in a civil war. If Israel attacked Iran, not only will the world turn against it, but the region would be set aflame.

Putin doesn't have the balls and neither do you

israel probably sold it to them lol

i mean so are we tho. at least they work for their own interests whereas we work for israel's interests over our own.

because the west will use nukes as a last resort as we are civilised, iran will use them as a first resort because they are savages. Surely you could have worked that out yourself user

Because they want to die, we don't. Fuck Off!

Because you're monkeys.
>gee why don't we hand chimps loaded guns

Because they don't have a rothschild central bank, what are you an anti-semite or something!?

but we do that literally all the time. look at syria. at least these monkeys are building their own gun without leeching money from us like our "allies" in the region

Because we say they fucking can't.

Sand niggers and commie gooks should know their place.

It doesn't matter to me of they build it on their own, they're too stupid and savage to have that much power.

having a nuke isn't having a lot of power, otherwise israel would have conquered and founded greater israel by now. its just deterrence at this point.

im just glad trump flushed our negotiating credibility down the toilet for this.

Because they would lose them. You don't allow children to have expensive crystal goblets? Same reason.

Iran is filled with foolish children not able to keep the things contained.

Because they're terrorist sand nigger Muhammedans

they do a good job of keeping israel contained lol. btfo them AND us in syria and they dont even have an economy. plus they are clearly smarter diplomats than we are and will probably use trump fucking this up to further their agenda.

Uh because Iran has threatened to nuke nearly every country. That's why.

most of their diaspora in Sup Forums have your flag, i feel bad for you.

cos they threatened to nuke isreal
you brainlet have to understand that if the threat becomes viable , isreal will got full into war mode and big fucking shit will start, and usa will eventually have to come to aid isreal

watch the zero day documentary
explains the relations between irans nuclear research with usa and isreal

Nice try Schlomo. Western countries interfering in the internal affairs of Muslim countries is what caused the refugee crisis.

>muslims with nuclear weapons
Does it really beg explaining?

This guy gets it.

TFW when we demonize Shia over Sunni.
Just about Every Muslim majoirty country that allows other religions to openly practice their faith is Shia.

Iran hates Israel because they know what they have done to Lebanon and Syria.

They hate the us because they jewed them for 30 years.

Iran wants nukes for 2 reasons to produce energy and have electric cars for the majoirty of the people while selling their oil. Also nukes keep them safe from regime change

No, they stole it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
consortiumnews.com/2016/09/11/how-israel-stole-the-bomb/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/15/truth-israels-secret-nuclear-arsenal
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb565-Was-U.S.-Nuclear-Weapons-Fuel-Diverted-to-Israel/

>But Israel doesn't have nukes...