Why is the worst part of JoJo the most popular?

why is the worst part of JoJo the most popular?

Animefags loved le wacky hamon antics

Because part 3 is the most memetic. It created memes before they were even called memes.

Because Japan has terrible taste
But they also love Vento Aureo, which is the best part

Come on, part 5 is the weakest, near part 7.

part 5 is fucking naruto tier and don't you fags deny it

>still harping on the :"only animeonlyfags like part 2" meme
>even when a fucking part 4 adaptation is airing
eat shit

Cause it's the most exported and represented.

some of the fights in part 5 were good. The oasis + green day, White album, and Beach boy + grateful dead fights were some of the best in the series but it was still weak overall.

>implying the chunin exam arc in Naruto wasn't good either
That doesn't make it any less shitter

I didn't know Vento Aureo is the most popular part

5>4>3>7>6>2>1

The Hamon is better than Stands desu

2>1>4>3>5

I dunno I don't think 2's been all that popular lately

You just think it's the worst because you go into the series late and it was overhyped for you.

It is the one that is the closest to your average generic shonen battle manga.

Parts 1 and 2 had like 1 Asian character between them and he wasn't even Japanese, of course Japan didn't like them.

Parts 4-8 have wacky abilities that require ingenuity to be truly effective in a fight.

Part 3 is full of punch stuff/shoot stuff/throw fireballs powers.

I was told that Japan loved Part 5 the most, and that Jotaro was the most popular Jojo

>5 first
Spot the fujo everyone

Anime fag here
1 > 3 > 4 > 2

7>5>4>6>2>1>3

Don't make stuff up. Part 3 is full of crazy stands that require ingenuity, many of which are reused and retuned throughout the series. Even before Part 3 Jojo fights are all about creativity and ingenuity.

>It is the one that is the closest to your average generic shonen battle manga
At the time it was one of the most innovative and revolutionary shounen battle manga ever. To this day its influence can be seen everywhere. You think it's "generic" because you aren't aware of the history of shounen manga, but if it's "generic" it's because so much has copied it and other progenitors of shounen manga since. It's like calling Black Sabbath a generic metal band, a very silly argument.

4>2>6>1>5>3>7

No one likes part one that much though.

6 is the worst part

3 is good.
Only weak part is 5.
1 is good because of the great drama between Dio and JoJo.
2 is good because you see all kinds of people in the forget their differences (a nazi, a black american, and an italian all help the protagonist) while in the middle of a world war in order to face against a much, much larger threat, and how dangerous that threat was was handled really well.

I do

>some think part 7 is the worst
>wahhh why did everything have to start over

It's by no means the worst part, but I think it's fair to say this board is very biased towards it. It's in the middle for me but I like it very much.

Araki made the right choice. There's only so much you can do with Hamon, but with Stands, it's practically limitless.

Friends and I come up with unique Stands just out of the blue and jot them down.

The story is good but has flaws (the world, winner of the race) and some of the fights are rather hard to read and understand (Dio/wekapipo vs valentine, chocolate disco and all the end part with the train)