Young handsome aryan boy...

>Young handsome aryan boy, literally birthed from hardcore cucking a pedophile Jew brings down one of the biggest kingpins of the ZOG machine

Is he the hero we've been waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he dare i say..

/ourgoy/

/our guy/

/ourgoy/

Who

100% aryan master race genes right there
btw the nazis' obsession with race and genetics was terribly jewish, wouldnt you say goyim?

This

That dog is weird

QRD?

Who dis?

HEIL! the leader we need is here.

Quick rundown?

>Ronan Farrow.jpg
here's what he published
newyorker .com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

>cant read filenames
>cant google
RAUS!

If you are gonna shill atleast spoonfeed. I dont wanna google.

Ronan Farrow, he's the estranged """son""" of Woody Allen, who coincidentally has an uncanny resemblence to his mother Mia Farrow's ex-husband Frank Sinatra

He orchestrated a detailed ten page investigation into Weinstein's activities uncovering numerous witnesses and the Weinstein's admission on audio tape.
The report was initially refused by (((NBC))) for ridiculous reasons but eventually grabbed by the New York Times when it was too late to shut down.

Look at the nose, chin and ears of Allen. He resembles Sinatra more than his son. He is not Sinatras son he is Allens. Stop with the /x/.

>Sweden
Dude get your eyes checked. His mother already all but admitted he's Frankie's son, they're just taking as much child support and inheritence they can get from the gremlin

Okay well thats a better picture. And i suppose he does not have the beady jew eyes that Allen has, i accept.

THanks for the quick rundown

The guy grew up in a home where there was actual famous Jew pedophile. May have been son of famous crooner. He may have had personal motivations that go deep.

>May have been

That's not what a dog boner looks like.

Ireland eats its farrow. - JJ

Somehow it always circles back to Roman Polanski.

I have hard time to believe he is woody allen's biological son.

I fucking knew it. More like Cucky Allen.

Has a sort of resemblance to Tom Brady.

He was a witness to pedophilia first hand with Woody. He needs to take him down.

>super aryan guy canbe born from defective turbokike allen
no shlomo, sorry, stop dreaming
no amount of your shit magic will create that

His mom is a crazy whore. He did good work though. Yeah, I don't think he has kike genes. Woody Allen did nothing wrong though. Mia Farrow is the crazy one/

All attractive faces are similar since the fudinentals of facial attractiveness are the same

Uh, I haven't seen a lot of people, none really, with Tom Brady's facial features and hairline, to be frank. It's pretty unique.

>Cucky Allen
Yeah well he didn't exactly take it lying down. Check that, Woody Allen did take it lying down, in bed with her adopted daughter, Soon Yi. Oh, for the days when having sex out of wedlock caused a career-ending scandal.

Most def not. He is a rabid SJW.

He’s lucky he’s not autistic

>lolbertarian defending a pedophile

>Harvey I'll make you another film as soon as you get me another wife to adopt, three isn't enough and the first one is getting too old

>Don't mind their stare girls, t-they're just a buncha anti-semites, hold Daddy's hand

I picked up your sarcasm. You’re correct. Facial geometry and those ol’ blue eyes give him away. Since he’s estranged from Woody, why doesn’t he just admit that Frank is his dad.

>why doesn’t he just admit that Frank is his dad.

Inheritence money

>frankie was ol blue eyes

That's not what a Red Rocket looks likw.
also: how many dog boners have you seen in your life to know that so specificly?

Mia farrow came out and said he's Frank's son. Also farrow probably hates Jews more than anyone because woody raped his sister for years

you only need to see one.