Stop living in cities. Start growing your own crops

Stop living in cities. Start growing your own crops.
youtube.com/watch?v=t60PgFWrS1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsI1FTZ-iHY
youtube.com/watch?v=B4qlxhNX7yc
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35705924
youtube.com/watch?v=ipYC0E1Liiw
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=BUMjBgl4MMM
youtube.com/watch?v=LiFszfcLdmU
youtube.com/watch?v=gFQpxAKx_ds
youtube.com/watch?v=ykf8PFrS2aY
youtube.com/watch?v=woqXkBmEASg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx29p_h3RUY
youtube.com/watch?v=7-q4nvbJbbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop living off welfare, varg.

>I actually pay for this retard

You country is already cucked enough, paying for hordes of immigrants, you should be glad at least some of it goes to white nationalist.

You mean a useless murderer?

It was a self-defence, you dirty commie.

I don't make any difference between this guy and the average arab cashing welfare. They're both lazy vermin.

and probably this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=rsI1FTZ-iHY
youtube.com/watch?v=B4qlxhNX7yc
>doesn't go to work because gets triggered by christians
>feels pain when sees a church
>feeds himself from garbage thrown by muslims, can't afford buying in supermarket
>goes full ape
are paganiggers sign of coming devolution?

>varg
>lazy
Try watching some of his videos. If your government offers some bucks, why refuse?

>Burns down 12th century churches.
>Somehow a moral authority on anything.
Fuck off Varg.

Sound advice. Stop living in cities, and let the left wing dominate.

Playing with wooden sword sure is hard work.

burzum is the epitome of autism

Fuck off, Sterligov

>Actually thinking paying into a system which is ultimately designed to collapse under its own weight and which is literally displacing you is a good thing.

The left wing will devour itself when left to their own devices.
He produced great tabletop rpg, what've you had accomplished?

>"I feel the pagan spirit here, I don't know why, but i do"
>proceeds to show off catholic architecture and a coin of vercingetorix
>is also beta looking

>You country is already cucked enough
lol

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

This are civilized muslims, we do not pay them welfare, and they do not rape our women.

Anyway he has already said his income comes from his books, MYFAROG and Burzum. His family (Brother and mother) helped him out initially from what I remember and probably still do every now and then, he doesn't pay income tax because he has enough children that the tax threshold is increased enough to negate it. A lot of people on Sup Forums just sound bitter that he actually practices what he preaches, meanwhile you sit in your jizz stained underwear at home masturbating to hentai.

No, he is melancholic, obstinate, stubborn, seeing everything in negative light, sowing fear, suspicions and lack of trust - these are astrological traits of someone with afflicted saturn.
you vargian paganiggers are literally saturn worshippers.

It has nothing to do with funding the system, more about making the best of a bad situation. Varg pretends he'd thrive in a post apocalyptic world when he can't even thrive in easy mode aka civilization.
He'd be true to his word, he'd still be working his ass to make the best of this situation. Here he is just a welfare queen trying to justify his life choices. In the end, he is no different from arabs or niggers.

Let me tell you what would happen if a collapse happened

>society collapses
>owner of his house comes to expropriate him because he needs the house for his own family fleeing the city
>they come with rifles and tell varg to GTFO
>he is on the road with 5 children
>they start starving
>try to reach the nearest town
>there is police/military camp to help people during the crisis
>he stays there because he is a good boy and his family needs a roof and food
That's what would happen.

Fuck off with your bullshit pseudo-science and your meme flag.

>>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow

Oh, remind me how many mosques per muslim are there in Moscow and compare it to literally any western country.

Youll be surprised, cigan.

Fucking Varg posting his own picture again here trying to be relevant. Sad!

>This are civilized muslims
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35705924

lol

>civilized muslims
Jesus fuck lad.....

Tatars maybe are civilied. But not the other nations they drag along.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipYC0E1Liiw

more pagan self-hating sperging kek

Seriously. Varg needs to make way for based new african migrants to live off welfare in the streets of Paris instead.

Yeah, right, because if I criticize varg it means I like niggers. Stupid american chimpanzee.

paganigger everybody
pagans says that astrology is pseudo-science while paganism itself is form of astrology

>rapefugees do this shit on a daily basis in France
>Literally one incident in a decade involving a nutjob muslim is somehow worse

france hasn't had two wars with them in the 90s

Yep, it hasn't, france just have handed itself to muzzies on a silver platter, like it always does.

And that's why muslims in France do not consider french men as who they can be scared, just some cuckolds.

I'm just saying. I traveled around the neighborhoods near the train station there, quite disappointing.

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians if Putin will give an order

youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

this is how winning looks like.

Nice one.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUMjBgl4MMM
Another paganigger from varg's youtube circle cannot afford gym or to buy weights or to make them himself so he drags stones like an idiot.

And meme beta pagan:
youtube.com/watch?v=LiFszfcLdmU

I am not pro nigger but honestly they are brighter how to develop muscles:
youtube.com/watch?v=gFQpxAKx_ds

>It has nothing to do with funding the system, more about making the best of a bad situation.
You said "I don't make any difference between this guy and the average arab cashing welfare. They're both lazy vermin." So WHY would it make the slightest difference if he was lazy or not then? (That's HIS problem if that was true, him and his family would just die then, it's not your problem) If you recognise that funding a corrupt system that is working against the natives of Europe is counter productive then why don't you realise that having European children ISN'T, meanwhile we are being systematically displaced. You are critisizing a guy that has the conviction to follow through with what is necessary, it is not his fault that you are too spineless and weak to raise a large family yourself.

Besides he doesn't take out from your beloved system anyway, you doofus: See my other post (There's zero evidence that he takes anything from the government but even if he DID, it wouldn't make any difference). There is no "Best of a bad situation" Europe is on a fast track to economic/social collapse regardless of the route that we take to get there, sooner or later it WILL come crumbling down, this is unsustainable and if you think otherwise you're deluded, though it is sad to know that you're brainwashed enough to think somehow that a European man having European children and raising them in Europe is somehow just as bad as a nigger pumping out a bunch of niglets and draining the 'system'.

Continued:

>"Let me tell you what would happen if a collapse happened"
He owns the land he lives on you reprobate. Who is going to pay the "police/military" that are just magically helping people if there is true social upheaval/collapse? You sound like such a lemming to be honest, you probably work some wagecuck job with zero children and then come home to complain about all the niggers around you, meanwhile people are trying shake off that very system that is drowning Europeans and all you can do is cry about those people? If there is a 'collapse' and shit hits the fan, I hope you're dead centre in the middle of Paris when it happens and you get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers, it is what you deserve, you're basically one of them with your shit tier mentality.

I'm just saying he is a huge loser, and a full collapse will never make him a winner. It's a state of mind. He is just making excuses to justify his way of life. I wouldn't tell shit if he didn't make videos explaining how he is doing the world a favor by living like a vulgar arab. I know a lot of lazy people, I live in France after all, but none of them would proudly make videos justifying this.
If he was true to his philosophy, he'd already be self sustaining, living somewhere far from civilization like siberia or some wild place like that. But no, he lives in France, cashes welfare and make youtube videos.

>He owns the land he lives on you reprobate.
He doesn't, in one of his video he explains cops came and illegally entered a barn that belong to the owner of his house. Stop believing his bullshit, you fucking idiot.

>hates varg
>hates white people who try to improve themselves and help their people improve themselves
>worships black dick

Nice flag by the way, let me guess, Sweden or Canada?

>If he was true to his philosophy, he'd already be self sustaining, living somewhere far from civilization like siberia
Why not in antarctica brainlet?

>I'm just saying he is a huge loser

He has a wife and 5 kids, he's a famous musician, and he's respected by at least tens of thousands of people.

>muh welfare

Who gives a shit? This isn't about welfare or being productive in society you fucking conservative.

Take him back, then.

He should like Amish people

>Why not in antarctica brainlet?
Yeah, whatever, it's just a detail. I mean a wild place, did you really expect an exhaustive list of wild places in the world ?

Amish are hardworking people and fine craftsmen. Varg is fucking useless and has no skills. Also he'd have to contribute to an amish community, they wouldn't let him do jack shit and expecting being fed.

Lots of my friends are on social benefits, so I wouldn't give a shit. Who cares? It's a sign of the times, there simply isn't enough work anymore.

But anyway, as soon as you take back all the Arabs and Blacks that come here with French passports.

>No, he is melancholic, obstinate, stubborn, seeing everything in negative light, sowing fear, suspicions and lack of trust - these are astrological traits of someone with afflicted saturn.

Seems like projecting. Look at how much negativity you guys are bringing - watching dozens of videos of a guy that you don't like just so you can make negative comments about it.

Maybe you faggots are the Saturn worshipers.

Why would he move from his rural house in france to a place with much worse climate? Just to be extra tryhard and prove something to some pathetic wageslave on 4chin?

>place with much worse climate
I'm sure there are wild places with nice weather in Africa.

You filthy parasites will be the first to hang.

No one is excited for a collapse to happen, but in reality a combination of social/economic collapse is looking ever more likely in Europe regardless of what people want, especially on its current trajectory.

I don't care what he thinks of himself, he is obviously quite egocentric and he is firm about his own opinions (Whether they are right or wrong, that is another matter entirely). Though if there is any kind of collapse then it should come as no shock that people who live in the countryside wherever in Europe and especially people who go out of their way to become autonomous are going to have the best shot of getting through it, he has kids to think about so even more motivation to do so.

What do you want him to do? Go live in some big multiracial slum and pay out of the ass for some shitty apartment and raise his young children and send them to school with a bunch of niglet kids? He's doing the responsible thing, the only real credible option of homeschooling his children and removing them from a system which only serves to indoctrinate and damage their perception of the world.

You still haven't given ANY reason as to why he is 'lazy' if all 'lazy' is just not paying taxes into a system which despises and displaces you like a cuck, then yeah I guess he is lazy? He doesn't live beyond his means and there's absolutely no evidence he claims welfare for his children, not that it would matter if he did anyway, if you haven't noticed our birth rate is rock bottom as it is and since you're not pumping any out you spineless cuck, I guess you leave other people no choice but to do so.

I would wager a bet that you have zero children yourself, you have no stake in the future, all you are concerned with is propping up a system because you're too afraid of the alternative. You really do sound like some civic Nationalist simpleton, you'd be fine with a bunch of niggers as long as they went to work and propped up the 'system' for you? Sad.

They illegally entered a barn which belongs to the owner of the barn, not the house, he says this in the video. How about you use your brain? You autistic manchild, what a dribbling loser you are.

I don't know why you tagged me in that reply?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykf8PFrS2aY

>this is the idole of some people on this board

No I don't worship niggers, I just posted it to show how low paganiggers have degenerated.

varg's paganism, odalism, even by name shows that he is incompetent fool who has no idea about runes. Odala has nothing to do with Odin, but it relates to Freya, I could explain how, but I don't think I will because I suspect you are another atheist tier paganigger who won't understand it anyway. Their ""paganism"" is based on hate towards christianity and being uncivilized nigger (who in practice cannot even forge a sword, best they can do is to make fire with stones)
>hates white people who try to improve themselves
I would love if they improved themselves from their sad paganigger state.

Grow carrots guys, it'll show them !

Does this retard know anything at all about modern agriculture?

>Pic related is your idol
I don't even watch his videos anymore, you're just factually wrong. You just don't have the balls or conviction to follow through with your ideals, because you are spineless and weak so you criticize those who do practice what they preach, for better or for worse.

>Saturn worshipper
Saturn in astrology is simplying things to what is essential. You are atheist tier """"""""clever""""""""
norwegian so you won't understand that.
youtube.com/watch?v=woqXkBmEASg
Seems like Varg's paganiggers, Amishes and orthodox jews have soething in common.

>tfw tomatoes in October because of the indian summer

>famous musician
famous murderer
His """""music""""" is shit which can appease to retards who have no knowledge and taste of real music. I wonder if he can read scores at all.

I agree his bm is shit but his ambient is pretty g.

How do you make a interesting topic boring?

this ambient is better and its by Chad
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx29p_h3RUY

He's a gemini moon, it's understandable

Like the amish?

No it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=7-q4nvbJbbU

How good in astrology are you? Do you think his sun is in 2nd house and saturn in 6th?