Guys, hold me. Please

Guys, hold me. Please.

I don't know how to feel.

Cry senpai... You might feel something then.

Saddest boner ever

To this day I don't know why I read this stupid fetishistic ecchi manga, and why I felt so much along the way. It wasn't even that good.

Some guy in a thread on /r9k/ was all, "Yo you like femdom? I got femdom" and I was expecting this glorious ride of lewd fantasies and I stopped fapping before I even got halfway through.

This shit fucking destroyed me, and you're right, it isn't all that good.

You should feel like shit. And you should cherish that feeling.

I even got a little more excited sexually towards the end. I could feel the climax coming, everything we had been waiting for was finally going to happen. After all that confusion all is revealed. It's finally looking better.

And then they just stabbed you in the heart again.

what is this and why should I care

I thought it would get interesting but then she just died

It's a femdom manga with some very lewd scenes.

You embody the main character and feel everything he feels. Story wise it isn't amazing. It leaves a lot to the imagination as the author wants you to be the in the same position as the character. He wants your mind to fill in the gaps as that's what the lead is doing.

Character design is simple but the overall art quality is pretty good.

It's a short read, it took me three sittings.

It will get VERY emotional.

I wish I could unread it, so I could read it again for the first time

Some parts reminded me of a frustrated relation I had some years ago

Did he fuck her dead booty?

I couldn't tell. Honestly I'll probably reread the last chapter later because I was confused.

I like to think he did it. Harder boner ever achieved.

Did you cum at any point?

The swimsuit scene got me. After that I couldn't even fap because I was flying through different emotions so rapidly.

> I was flying through different emotions so rapidly.

Yeah me too, it was so weird to read that manga tho, feels everywhere.

I dont blame that guy though, Kurumi teased him the whole manga. I just wanted Aiba to fill Kurumi's womb with his warm seed forcibly, so when I realized he was fucking her dead body my dick exploded. It was a weird mix of feels.

I don't understand, on what basis do you think she is dead?

Anime when?

That's not her you dumb cunt.

But she still exist?

I think there was another sad femdom feels doujin called sweeeet

I-it's not her? What the fuck?

just feel good yo

WHO THE FUCK EXIST????
What does this panel mean?

She has a mole, which Kurumi doesn't have.

I have tried to read this series three goddamn times and the apex beta MC makes me drop it out of pure cringe.

he she still exist inside him(as a perversion)

This is fucking femdom manga, it's not that he is beta, it's his fetish.

What's the line from GJ bu? It's because things end that we can treasure them?

I think he said thanks to his new girlfriend, coz she isn't going to die anytime soon.

The one time Japanese people are drawn with real hair colors you guys can't tell them apart

Sad that she died of mystery illness and there was a reason all along she would not have sex with him.