The past will return

youtube.com/watch?v=qn1PAU0awK8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kayfjq636gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a shit weak greater netherlands.

Hopefully catalonian independence will trigger more independence movements throughout eu

>mfw it triggers the frisians to try and secede

The Frisians will never do that.

Reminder that Sup Forums is an american board. Stop talking about things that americans don't know about

Though hopefully the Scots and Welsh do, Irish unifaction too

this post made my penis hard

Fuck the Franconian popecunts

I'm fine with Irish unification. I couldn't give a flying toss about the bastards.
But Scotland and Wales wouldn't, and probably won't.

America is just a shitstorm of mixed genes from europe anyway LOL

I think Irish unification is just a matter of time, same applies to Scottish independence, but that could take longer, regardless of your views on brexit, I think the Scots will feel a certain amount of resentment at being taken out against their will, and already have a sense of national identity to boot.
Wales is another matter though, and I can't see a scenario which would result in an increased push for welsh independence

The deal is we nuke Brussels then you can come join us.

Sometimes we like to discuss the civilised and developed world instead of an underdeveloped shithole like the US

>I think Irish unification is just a matter of time
i really doubt that. what do you base it on?

The thing is in the wake of Brexit, Irish unification would reduce international land borders, whereas Scottish independence would increase them.
And not everyone in Scotland is buying the SNP narrative anymore.

is this thread the side effect of legalising weed?

Remember the last time we tried to get the belgians to join the Netherlands? Didn't end well, they were so cucked that they got a whole independence war going over absolutely nothing whatsoever.

High as shit American Touristfags? Yes

Belgians suck too, they can have the southern Netherlands and fuck off

belgians dont exist

what the fuck is that abomination

But we are united already. BeNeLux just exists to unite Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kayfjq636gg