Were the scots and other inhabitants of the British isles savages

Can Englanders redpill me about non Englanders in the British isles the history version I have here told me that English were subhuman oppressors and non English were poor victims and show every rebellion against English rule as a freedom fighters vs oppressors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=pGUqqBGViS4
youtube.com/watch?v=KkCRkWH_ISw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of England was a shithole until we, the French, civilized it

The only thing subhuman are the natives cucked by nordic aryans.

>French
>Normans
What are you, some kind of retard?

Normans were vikings. It means literally north man.

Do you even slave morality?

We haven't controlled our country since 1066, that's all you need to know. Prior to this, the Anglo-Saxon's migrated to the Island and mixed with the Natives. Most were not oppressed.
Normans were not French.

Yes William was a civilizing force and one of the greatest savages killers after Charlemagne

then we did a chad on u at agincourt, not to mention waterloo or trafalgar and have been pulling your ass out the fire ever since

your welcome

That's quite a lot to cover.

The Anglo Saxons were largely welcome to try to maintain the Roman Britain infrastructure.
They failed.
Scandinavian settlers who followed the Vikings were peaceful and fitted in (with some new laws made to give them some boundaries)
Then the Normans / Plantaginates were rampantly genocidal psychopaths.
Braveheart was set in a time when the Scots fought the Plantaginates.
Eventually Welsh and the French armies teamed up and finished them off.

Don't forget the Norman administration was weak as well. Constant revolts, laws rolled back to Cnuts reforms etc all played their part.

Actual descendant of norman nobility here, we are more French than Dane. Its all semantics though that doesnt tell you a whole lot about racial compisition. For example french could be celtic or franks with there not being a whole lot of difference between franks and danes.

The reality of the situation is not that simple although it has a grain of truth to it. The romano-brits had to deal with anglo, saxon and jute settlers comming to their land and taking control over a significant portion of it often replacing the old nobility while lording it over the pacified "natives". However like any colonial situation like this it was not cut and dried. Often times the britans woud work with the english to disposses other britans and over time they intermarried and so on. In the non-english parts of the isles some of the britans manged to hold out until my ancestors the normans came along and conquered most of the mainland and eventually scottland.

> He forgot about Alfred the great.

The initial Normans that arrived in France in 911 were Danish vikings

But they heavily interbred with locals
Rollo's son (2nd generation) was already 50% French through his mom
By 1066 (the moment they became relevant), seven generations of interbreeding had passed and they were basically over 80% French genetically speaking (not to mention culturally)

Yeah but whats the real difference between franks and danes except culture?

They weren't French no matter how many times you say it. They absolutely despised you.
Another descendant of Norman nobility here, can trace my ancestry back to post-conquest and have a Norman surname. They were French in culture, not in stock. My paternal side, which is the Norman side, are all blonde haired and blue eyed and look Danish in stock.

Well, culture is a big one
1066 Normans spoke French, lived through French feudal system, followed French religion (christianty) rather than Nordic gods, fought like French rather than like Nords (heavy use of cavalry) and refered to themselves as French (pic related)

As for genetics, the French (using Franks post 843 makes no sense, by the 11th century distinct French and German cultures had emerged from the former Frankish Empire) are a mix of Celts, Romans and Germanics, while Danes were solely Germanic

>They weren't French no matter how many times you say it.
You delusion is strong
They were more French than anything else genetically, and culturally they were entirely French
They soiled your language with French words to the point it can still be felt nowdays

>They absolutely despised you
They really didn't
They had some political rivalru with the French king, but they felt French themselves as proven by the Bayeux Tapestry

>can trace my ancestry back to post-conquest
Well that's impressive for anyone without the surname "Windsor."

They weren't French, they were Norman. And as for language, the most spoken words in the English language are of old English origin. Normans also left no distinguishable genetic trace on England and the ones who came to England referred to themselves as "English" after several generations after settlement.

>They were French in culture, not in stock.
Pure retardation
By the time the 1066 conquest occured, they had undergone seven generations of interbreeding with French
As the Danish stock had no renewed input, it kept shrinking with each generation and by 1066 they had less than 20% of Danish admixture left

>My paternal side, which is the Norman side, are all blonde haired and blue eyed and look Danish in stock.
Doesnt prove shit, tard
A millenium has passed, and lot of cuckolding has occured in your family
For what matters, your Norman name may as well be all that's Norman about your familt

As a matter of fact, William I and most of his henchmen were brown or black haired

If you have the documents for it, you can do it. We even have the birth dates for each person up to that point.

Rollo's wife Poppa was of East Francia Blood, She was basically German, Just google her and follow her family tree back. She wasn't french at all. Your just a stupid snail eating cunt who wants the world to think that the glorious Normans where Filthy french savages such like yourself.

They were Norman. A mix of Norse settlers and Gallo-Romans. Some even mixed with the Frankish nobility. Sorry bud, they weren't French and nothing you say will convince me to think that they were. Not that it matters. You are and will continue to be despised by this country until the day you die out.

>They weren't French, they were Norman.
That's like saying you arent British but English...

>And as for language, the most spoken words in the English language are of old English origin.
Yet tons of adjectives/verbs/nouns in English are of French origin, to the point you'll hardly ever see a sentence without at least one (and often more) of them
Of course you need to be educated in linguistics to recognize them, as these arent words like "Rendez-Vous or "Hors-D'oeuvre" but rather "country", "city", "river", "forest"...etc

Oh aye. But i've only been able to make it to the 1500s, thanks to ancestors being minor gentry at that point. Didn't want to drop £6k to have professionals look for any more.
But i've spoken to a few lords and baronets who can't even get that far back because records just aren't that reliable from the period.

Before Romans - we had kings an shit, pretty low standard of living but about the same as the gauls. Very old druidic religion. We traded with mainland europe and invaded france every now and again.

Romans push celts to the hills, build towns out of stone and dot the place with castles. Flee when angles and saxons come in strength. Christianity gets a toehold

Dark ages. Back to living in wattle mud huts. Towns are built around marble ruins. Christian priests and druids fight in the streets. Age of Arthur. Pernicious Albion. Lose Brittany and other oversea towns.

Danes invade. Take almost all of christian england. Alfred and his kids unite English speaking parts of the country. Unified England.

Normans invade, take over everything. Celts and Picts pushed further into the hills. Massacre the north, but introduce european style court and nationalised government.

Lowland Scots are Anglo, south east Scotland has more Anglo Saxon blood than most of England. Scottish highlanders were scum and would raid little defenceless villages. William Wallace is a meme. Lots of Scots today seem to think Scotland was forced into a union with England against their will when they actually entered because they attempted to build an empire that failed and left them in a lot debt

>t. Geoffrey of Monmouth from a totally legit source, guys.

Normans:
>blue eyes
>nordic features
>pale skin
>fair hair

Modern day French:
>swarthy complexion
>brown eyes (mongrelised LMAO)
>dark hair

>They were French in culture, not in stock
You are Britons larping as Saxons, Normands are genetically French tho

>they totally weren't French dude, but Gallo-Romans (French) with a little Norse admixture
K buddy

And anyway, even if your autism prevents you from recognizing Normans as French because of their 20% viking blood, it doesnt change the fact that pure blooded Frebchmen (Angevins/Plantagenets) ruled you for centuries
Your precious Lionheart was one of them

WE WUZ, the thread.

>That's like saying you aren't British but English
I am English, as are all those of Norman stock now. And I do agree about the language, I just disagree with you on the stock. Lots of French in our tongue, I'm afraid. honhonhon
My ancestors had a dynastic coat of arms and the like when they came over. Not sure how high up they were. Barons perhaps? I actually don't know too much about it other than what my Father has told me. I'm getting the documents with all of the dates and names soon so that will be interesting to look at.

>brown eyes (mongrelised LMAO)
>dark hair
Aren't these common anglo features? Look at Mosley, Mr.Bean etc.

William the Basterd was black haired tho

Also there's no average Frenchman phenotype
Pic related, a guy from Southern France

False, genetics have constisently proven that we are of Anglo-Saxon and Native British stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&t=2s

>>swarthy complexion
>>brown eyes (mongrelised LMAO)
>>dark hair

You've just described the Anglo Race

70% of Brits have blue eyes, then a further 10% green eyes.

We have more blue eyes than even Germany or lower continentals.

The only people who have more are Scandinavians and even more so, the Baltics/Finns.

>precious Lionheart
Man, Richard hated England, and it's his greed which caused shit like Magna Carta to happen.

>My ancestors had a dynastic coat of arms
Now that's very unlikely. Since heraldry rose during the 12thC.

Yeeaaah, suuuure :^)

>Man, Richard hated England

I know, but England loves him for some reason

they aren't anglo features, they are either jewish (Ronan Atkinson and Russell Brand) or possibly atlantids though usually atlantids have blue, green or hazel eyes.

depends how far back you want to go, genetics also prove that britons are very close to pleistocene reindeer hunting nomads which settled north western Europe and are the ancestors of britons, anglos and scandinavians.

Read what I said earlier. Family came over post-conquest, not longer after 1066. Family coat of arms could have come from anytime between when they were first inroduced - present day. We'll see.

he was a badass

>hazel eyes

Aka brown
Stop the delusion, shitskin

Good point. Native Britons and Anglo-Saxons belong to the same people anyway: the Beaker Culture of the Lower Rhine region.

>Normans are French because they lived in France and spoke French and fucked our women
>Algerians aren't French even though they live in France, speak French and fuck our women

I wouldnt be surprized if your family wasn't even Norman but pure French instead
Lot of non-Norman French settled in Britain during the French domination era

Just a few examples to second this.
Budget comes from the French word bougeotte, which means moving/shaking and was a little purse attached to the belt that kept moving while on horse back. Later on when Jews took control of England and created the merchant and banking society we know today the word budget was reintroduced in French through English.
The words fiancee, charade, etc, any word that doesn't quite follow the basic stress prononciation rule of English is borrowed from French. In fact almost half of your lexic is borrowed from french, even if some old words were replaced by English neologisms or gutter language made official. Your court spoke french for centuries and so did the judges and administration. Your whole judicial system also was a French invention since there were no crown or equity courts before the Normans created it and established the first rule of law which even Romans didn't manage. That's why the English judicial system is simpler than ours, because your population was largely ignorant and clanic even by time standards so the rules of precedent and equity were established so the people would understand why the judge decided as he did, since the mainland Europe law, the Roman law, was too formal and rigid for clanic semi civilized barbars to comprehend and respect. Now it's true you reverse colonised in terms of monetary and commercial matters and later on your colony the USA reverse colonised us culturally. But for the largest part of modern day Britain the loans and influence was one sided, French to British, be it in terms of justice, vocabulary, court system, fashion, architecture, etc, etc,..

reality > your drawing

Who knows? I'll have to wait for those documents I'm getting soon.

>15% more likely to be a shitskin than me

think you are the deluded one, but then it must be hard to imagine different colours of eyes when they are all a mongrel brown over there.

Well, if a few Algerians settled in France and then interbred with locals for seven generations without renewed Algerian output, I don't doubt the resulting men would be as French as 1066 Normans

Thing is that currently we're merely at the 2nd generation of Algerians and the muslim output keeps getting renewed because of immigration (thus preventing their Frenchification)
Not to mention they barely interbreed

Jews throughout history should explain the forthcomings of the anglo rage, they are to blame. we will rise again!

How the hell can you see their eye colours from so far away?

I barely ever see any whites here with brown eyes. Mostly they're green/blue, followed by grey or hazel even.

>french 'domination'

they settled so they could make lace without crippling french taxation policies since France couldn't handle the expense of wars with Britain, Spain, Austria and Milan. We also got a lot of flemish over in that period.

>e
ASK THE JUDE!

Video related is what we see when we go to Oxford, aside from a few women who dyed their hair blond you're swarthy gobelins
youtube.com/watch?v=pGUqqBGViS4

Is that Hogwart's?

>Oxford Street
>London
There's your answer, bud.

Danes were more mixed with scandinavians who settled during the migration period, while Franks were pretty much totally teutonic in origin. Danes never served in the Roman army either whereas Franks often took up jobs as foderati, but they also raided across the Rhine regularly. It's partly why they were christianized earlier though.

London is, what, barely 50% white in 2013?
You're not really proving anything here.

Would you like me to show you a video in Paris?

France isn't even Germanic in the slightest.
You're Celto-Romanic. England is closer genetically to Sc

>it's a "we use cherrypicked classroom photos to prove we white" episode

>literally outdoors
>hair still not light enough
wew!

Northern France has Germanic admixture. All Northern Europeans belong to the same group of people, the Bell-Beaker culture of the Lower Rhine region. Those of French aristocratic stock are likely descended from the Franks, a Germanic tribe.

I'm part Druid. You all owe me reparations. Do I collect all at once, or start with the "asians" and work back, or what?

This happened to a city in the Balkans, Ulqin in Montenegro. A regiment of niggers sent from the ottoman empire settled there and stayed after Montenegro gained princehood status. The niggers were rich because in the military so they all took wives from the local peasants and 200 years later there still can be found traces of subsaharan DNA in that particular population, yet they returned to dinaric phenotype with green/grey eyes and light hair, all of them. A similar thing happened in a suburb of London by the 12th century, negroid skulls were found there.
The problem with shitskins migrating isn't that much the tainting of the gene pool, it has happened before, it's not big deal. The problem is the influx never stops and they all marry between them and breed like rabbits, so instead of say 1 million Arabs marrying with french to produce 2 million half Arabs, the 4 million quarter Arabs then 8 million basically french people,you get 1 million Arabs intermarrying and creating 6 million full Arabs, and some create half Arabs but those usually return to marrying an Arab so they stay non white. It can never be solved. Jews turned white, Arabs never will.

>Northern France has Germanic admixture

It's more a East-West divide actually

>dark skinned foreigners living in Britain have black hair dark eyes abd skin
>therefore native Brits have black hair eyes and skin

No. We were incredibly advanced compared to other areas of europe.

People thing celts are losers, but our golden age just happened way earlier than others.Think 1000BC to 500AD

You can still point out the Germanic admixture in the North though. But yes, more of an East-West divide.

Celts aren't losers at all. Celtic Britain was a grand culture.

Sorry but you will never be a Nord

*sad english face*

Already am :^)

LMAO at the English ITT, you got conquered by Frenchman, no shame in that

Dated type shit. Rb1 haplotype shows blood of the BRITS is predominantly "Celtic" as is true for W Europe in general. Various invaders incl Romans, Saxons, Normans etc were absorbed into gene pool. Genetic research has moved on greatly in past 4/5 years with complete debunking of "probably not Celts" myth.

>Think 1000BC to 500AD
youtube.com/watch?v=KkCRkWH_ISw

I've never claimed to be a more, a paki born in England will never be English just like a Nord born in France will never be French

I meant to write, 'people think celts are losers' because at the present time most celtic languages are dead/dying and there's no overt celtic inspiration or application of celtic culture in the celtic nations (especially scotland)

They were Norman, not French.
Anglos are at least 40% Nordic due to Anglo-Saxon admixture, and that's just the average.

There's different sub clades of R1b, some Germanic, some Celtic and some Iberian, England and Scotland has more Germanic R1b than celt while Wales and Ireland have more celt than Germanic

Actually quite the opposite if you have seen the STJ video I linked. Genetic research has proven that we have Anglo-Saxon blood. Also, you linked Haplogroups. As you can see from that, the Dutch have almost as much so called "Celtic" blood as the English and they are one of the purest Germanic people on the planet. Haplogroups are a consistent meme spewed on here.
Here's my reply with the video linked.

>just like a Nord born in France will never be French

A dude who, like William the Bastard, was born in France to mostly French parents will be French tho
No matter if he has a far off Danish ancestry that makes less than 20% of his admixture

Only a buttdevasted Brits would consider someone 80% French and 20% Danish as "a pure vikangz not French at all!!!!"

Incorrect. Celts were spread out far and wide across Europe. The R1b in germany is just a leftover from that.

There's nothing wrong with being celtic

meant to attach

Forgot to mention that the research you are likely referring to comes from the outdated Basque theory in the 90's and the outdated Celt theory from 2006. All outdated. Celtic blood is only in the slight majority and that's the average. Could be far higher and we need to test a wider group of people from various areas.

They went on to establish and be purveyors of fast food restaurants.

> pic related.

SO you consider 20% black people born in France french? 1/5 black = just as French as anyone else?

My bad, homie, misread. And remember, no such thing as family arms.

Quite the reverse. In fact the typifying "Germanic" haplotype can be seen clearly in this map. The cultural markers may be entirely different, but the genetic makeup is 100% best described as "Celtic".

Well I can't comment on Coat of Arms until I get my family documents and see what it's all about. For all I know, the family might have been French rather than Norman.

Lies. White people pretend to be oppresed so they can wage “just wars”(tm), they teach this to to people under white influence as well. It is a symptom of christian nihilism.

>implying dark eyes or dark hair is not a white characteristic
>flag

kys mohammad

But "Celt" and "Germanic" are synonymous in this context. I mean the "Celts" of the British Isles were replaced by other Celtic (but Germanic) cultures in the Bell-Beaker cultural migration. Every group that came to the British Isles was Germanic in fact, not limited to the French (even if they deny it), the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons and the Normans.

Sorry if I completely missed the context. I'm reading another Celt vs German argument. If it's Germanic cultures versus Celtic cultures I apologise, otherwise if its genetics, they're damn near identical.

Here's a redpill for you.

In the 5th century AD the Irish conquered kingdoms in western Britain such as Demetia. They enslaved people en-masse, including a Briton known later as St Patrick. Niall of the Nine Hostages launched massive raids all over the island.

Now 1500 years later you have Gaelcucks and Scotcucks whining about English rule over them. All is fair in love and war.

Shit, the very reason that the Britons invited the English in to begin with was to help them fight against the massive Pictish and Irish raids on Britain. The irony is just palpable.

Thank God for that

It had been clearly shown that English people share 75% common DNA with there Celtic brethren (The ancient Celts and modern are different group the "Britton Celts" are more related to the belgae)

Viking/Anglo-Saxon/Norman invasions only replaced 25% of the DNA and added upon the already existing Culture.