Murica-splaining

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918960024256434176

>Couldn't just say "America won it's independence".
>Had to specifically demonise the British.

Why are we allies with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Py2LZNb79Q
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you deserve it you fucking wanker

Specifically 0:31 onward, Britain is some demon who wants to prevent freedom? Some extreme evil.

^ This is what they believe, never forget this.

>Waaaah, waaaah, my feelings are hurt.
Says the country that persecuted Gandhi.

Surprised he didn't mention that in this address as well desu.

They are a disgrace to both the British and Americans. Their independence is meant to be about independence, not slighting and bad mouthing Britain every year.

>Wants to ban freedom in the 1700s
>Wants to impose sharia in the 2000s

As much as things change, they stay the same.

They need to learn that this is unacceptable!

>meme image
Not even worth a response. (you)

Scum.

english personality disorder - an affliction 70% of the population had as a consequence of being herded into underclass for 500+ years and being locked into that station.

represents itself through "banter" and "wit" which is really a toxic fatalism, a kind of born-loserdom in the spirit of the english underclass, a way of coping with feeling like (and being, in their time) social trash and a desire to drag others down with them

a very small percentage aside, the English are a disgusting, revolting lot of people.

english trash: Go start a brit chan and fuck off from our website for good.

The eternal Anglo is at it again it seems.

>"our website"
Classic murica-splain. You do make me laugh.

>Win independence from Spain
>Put "I always honored the King of Spain" in our national anthem.

- Dutch logic.

what are you - a woman?

More like eternal Americans, why are they so passive aggressive, jingoistic and narcissistic about other countries? Honestly?

Not worth saving, but an honorable mention of an image.

It's called not being American, you wouldn't understand. Go back to your bubble.

euros cannot fathom how true this is. it's literalyl beyond their capability to even conceive of the mindset we have.

(you), pathetic.

It's built into the culture. They're born into the environment.

They do have a toxic mindset desu. Tell me more about why Britain is shit please? I know you want to.

inb4:
>"B-b-but you're generalising Muricans"
Excuse me but even the ones who aren't like this still tolerate/support the behaviour, they don't stand up to it. Also Americans generalise the fuck out of us, can guarantee someone in this thread will call me Muhammad as some point. You get what you deserve.

It's just what we do. Why are Brits cold to the touch, stuffy and constantly trying to oppress others or themselves?

We all stick to what we're good at.

How are you still fucking salty about this? It was 300+ years ago, let it go before you start to look like the whimpering krauts.

Given that Westminster has done nothing but call Trump a muthafucker in public to his face for two years, I'd say anything short of a nuke dropping on London indicates excellent relations at this point.

Also, they are all squaring up for the Mother Of All Trade Deals by 2019, which means a lot of catty shittalk inbewteen. Murica is well aware we can't be trusted when it comes to stitching our supposed allies right up. Our smallprint has smallprint and deliberately seeks to undermine existing treaties when you try to collect on "a bargain" dangled in front of you.

you talk like a butthurt roastie.
Did Achmed go a little too rough on you?

The truth!

The pot calling the kettle black. See OP, see the news, see the internet, swe everything! Americans are the most oppressive bunch on the planet. Always putting us down, always shitting on us!

Someone keeps bringing it up a few times a year. Quite hard to let it go when they won't do the same. Britain did nothing wrong! move on, fuck off!

It seems like you forgot - so let me remind you.
America's "bubble" happens to encompass the entire world - more that that actually. I don't suppose you've been to the moon recently?

>Achmed
Close enough, so fucking predictable murica-splainers. (you)

>"I don't suppose you've been to the moon recently"
Murica-splain! Ahahaha fucking pathetic.

see: your own country's behavior 170 years ago. We're more gracious in our dominance than you ever were.

Woah, you sure did dominate me with your superior murica genetics.
see: You're a fucking joke.

You're free to go fuck yourselves tbqh

Don't worry about it, we won't be allies with them much longer when the brown hordes consume the entire nation.

I'd like the rest of the worlds opinions on this please. Wait, you're gonna tell me you don't care about their opinions right? Lets not hear from them yeah? Only Americans can be heard.

Yep, China will probably overtake New Mexico

same to you, TBQH!

Because we are the 1st largest world power so therefore bongs are our semi-useful cucks.

Murica-splain detected. Have a (you)

top murica-splain there friendo.

We can dream. It's gonna be great once China overtakes the US. And suddenly out of nowhere they get all quiet and all the nationalism stops.

Besides the obvious samefagging the only joke here is you - you have replied to every shitty post I made with your retarded response. This is why America holds so much power - because it can't go one second without somebody talking about it. You could have ignored me this whole time. But you can't - it must mean my superiority is showing.
>pic related - it's you

For as close as the two countries have been and for given what we've been through together, I know little of you and remain indifferent.

But I do hope the Muslims don't rape you out of existence, though. We should get together some day and genocide as much of the world as we can. See if we've still got it.

btw can you bongs take your old dirty masonic whore and fuck off?

Ahah yeah, glory hunter syndrome.

Lol, the first comment is some cringy le patriot condemning the Iran deal. Americans are such cucks for Israel that it's insane

Are we supposed to pretend that the colonists fought the Mongolian Empire or something?

See? Canada gets it.

>"This is why America holds so much power"
This is my thread, I'll respond to people. You just happen to be posting only murica-splains though. So you get the same response.

He didn't talk about Britain besides factual statements.

>"british surrender"

He could have said "rocking those limey, ugly-toothed, beady eyed, lobsterback pricks."

Btw, fuck the queen.

>Freemasonry is a bad thing
Stop listening to Alex "Kosher" Jones, you stupid fuck. Freemasonry is an invaluable Christian brotherhood

China will overtake America, and good for them. America is a tumour on the world.

One example of American vs. British mindset is an American believes he is free to anything he wants, nothing is illegal until the government makes it illegal. A Brit on the other hand believes everything is illegal until the government gives you permission. Americans do have a different mindset and it's hard for those referred to as "subjects" to comprehend.

Yip yip! away with you, Murica needs to put you on a leash.

Yeaaah, Oh wait we probably aren't allowed to say this, their butthurt will be overwhelming.

Just don't mention Britain at all. Is that too difficult? Just call them "the enemy" or something.

XdDdDDXDDDD

But did he NEED to say these facts? Did you know its a fact that George Washington face is disfigured due to scars he got when he was ill? Why won't we mention that in a public address? Or how his best friend died of some pussy illness. Spoilers: we never do this too you, the abuse is one way. Fuck Americans.

We're allies in the sense that the lesser city-states of the Delian league were allies with Athens.

Americans sure are entitled, i'll give you that. Also get off your high horse please. I can't hear your murica-splains from up there.

I know shit about freemasonry that would make your skin crawl

You know nothing about anything. My family has been deeply entrenched in Freemasonry for generations and there's nothing ominous about it

Spill the beans, Nicolas

For someone who hates America, you sure seem to be obsessed with it...

I think you mean Americans sure are free compared to the rest of the world. Sorry you have a hard time dealing with this subject.

I educate myself about other countries, you should try it sometime.

>Look ma! i murica-splained to him again, go wave da flag for me, my arms hurt from the diabetes :(

btw limey is such an outdated insult it's embarrassing

I do, only I only care about IMPORTANT countries. You should try being important some time.

They just can't move on, pathetic bunch.

Oh look, he murica-splained again. By "IMPORTANT" I guess you only mean America yeah? Why do i need even bother guessing... predictable!

>"You should try being important some time."
Always jabbing at Britain. This deserves it's own post to highlight this again.

When people say "western values" what they mean are watered-down American values. Europe has to cast off America and its ""values"" before we too are consumed by them

Would you mind elaborating?

I bet you are typing through tears looking at the American flag you have hanging above your computer. I know you want to experience a day in our shoes. It's okay to dream.

I bet you've never said anything nice about another country in your life. Well honestly anyway.

Can't wait for your next murica-splain.

Republicanism, Melting pot, etc. etc.

Theresa May and the Queen have been acting like a right pair of cunts towards the US lately.

Talk about arrogant. Also could you stop murica-splaining for one second in your life please.

The citizens of the United States have being act like right cunts towards the UK for most of its history. Remember when you came over here in WW2 and criticised everything about us? Glad those cunts died in France a few months later desu.

Why republicanism?

He said nothing wrong he was just stating facts and being proud of his countries history, you sound like a huge pussy.
The main problem with my Country is retards like you who keep jerking off over past glories. Britain is vastly becoming Byzantine 2.0.

>Remember when you came over here in WW2 and criticised everything about us?
No. Also it's criticized.

you haven't realized they are practically jew 2.0?

Hows that vacation? Go back please.

>meme pictures
Here is your (you)

We wuz empires

The East India Company flag.
Literally.

You want meme pictures?

Personally I admire China's recent rise to superpower status and I admire aspects of their society and country. I also think central Europe and Scandinavia are beautiful places.
But let's not forget the amount of autism it takes to reply to 1 post 3 separate times.

>>meme image
on an image board?
you know where to go faggot

Your not

Allies? Your just our main bitch. And if we don't call you 'special', the same people calling yourselves the US's poodle will throw a bitchfest. Are you special or a poodle? Its actually your own modern political dynamics at play here, not ours; as its well known that the American Revolution is important to the American understanding of itself. Its not actually 'shade' nancy boy, but an expressed identity; we threw off our masters and became this beautifully fucked up thing. The last place to run to.

>passive aggressive, jingoistic and narcissistic about other countries?
nice projection...thats what bongs are known for

You must be a women, you say murica-splaining too much. Please know that I harbor no ill will towards the British subjects. I myself am a Spencer, related fairly close to your most favorite wall splatter.

Every once in a while it's OK to shed a tear because you are American. To have the freedom to feel such emotions about your own country. I know I do - eurofags just can't understand.

we literally are though

Can't you tell? All the bongs in this thread are just one commie samefagging

God bless America.

Cute dog - nice Brittany...

I miss my Brittany...

Ever seen The Patriot?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Py2LZNb79Q

All those mestizos, lol and they have the right to say Europe is fucked. If we don't pass the RAISE act we'll be fucked demographically.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Finally - a bong that isn't just the OP samefagging

Figured I'd see if I could understand them a bit better. The response was curt and without substance.

When they say shedding american values would be beneficial for Europe, do you think free speech was the first thing on the chopping block? Or was it national pride?

No, no I do not, keep your murica-splaining folder out my thread! No one asked for this.

Specific meme images belong on certain websites, I suggest reddit or 9gag for you.

>Personally I admire China's recent rise
Bullshit, I can't wait for the wave of Americans entitlement and complaining when they take over.

(you)

Aha you do make me laugh, what is the dream world you speak of?

>"Please know that I harbor no ill will towards the British subjects"
I'm calling bullshit on this.

Wow interesting, what a great collection of murica-splains. I think I have enough now I could write a bot that spews this shit for me.

Wow what a great portrayal of Englishmen. We sure are the bad guys. 9/11 was too long ago.