God's Face

I have found the face of God in the Carina Nebula.

hate to break it to you but Hubble pics are actually CGI propaganda cleverly used to hide the existence of god and promote atheistic hedonism

Thats a big nose

>That nose
Oy vey

God exists outside the physical, material universe.

For jews

oy, in his own image

Convenient excuse once we got to space

>[Artist conception]

looks like a kike

The Bible said so 3000 years before space exploration.

People could see into space long before rockets dumbass

I mean, he is the god of Abraham.

i wanna tribute that bitch

This. Haha.
>don’t forget Jesus was murdered by Kikes. God’s one and only son literally came here and spent a large portion of his time to warn us about the fucking Jews.

woah woah lets keep it 18+ ok chester?

It's not God's face

No one can look at God's face and live

The Bible tells us so

spooky if authentic

oy gevalt

It is. Go to Google sky, look at Hubble Telescope gallery and choose Carina Nebula

Look, the beta virgin is in the nebula too!

Not even a Jewish nose, retard

Go back to your hobbit hole.

(^:

The biggest kike in the universe has been found

Correction: God doesnt exist.

That is starchad's cock soaring through time and space fertilizing young stellar nebulae with his alpha star seed.

No body cares about your gayass book skydaddyfag

kek

tip o' de brim to you kind sir

> (OP)
>(^:

Is that a Klingon holding a Bat'leth?

What is this?

name one thing in the bible that is demonstrably false, bonus points if you can do it without citing the media that you also believe is controlled by a religious group that would be motivated to suppress the truth of the bible

Brace British police officer presenting dangerous confiscated weaponry

hahahhaa

Most likely a fucked up image of a Klingon holding a Bat'leth.

If the bible is true:
No one, including myself, wants to be constrained by a malicious god who has no regard for human life (if they choose to take their own path).

If its bullshit:
Then who gives a fuck what it says.

Dont care if im going to hell. I stand against tyranny in whatever form it takes. I bow before no one.

Lol it is a batleth

Don't get startled -
Bin that batleth!

>No one, including myself, wants to be constrained by a malicious god who has no regard for human life (if they choose to take their own path).

nice original opinion there, i think hitchens, dawkins, harris and co must have stolen it from you though....

>Dont care if im going to hell. I stand against tyranny in whatever form it takes. I bow before no one.

you are literally 6 years old. is your dad a tyrant because he doesn't let you ruin your life and dress up like a tranny? what's the fucking point of choosing the wrong option just for the sake of "freedom of choice", do you vote far left some times just to assert your freedom of choice? no? because there can only be one correct choice, the fact that someone smarter than you made the choice for your own good is a good thing,

"oh no man i really need the right to have long hair like a girl, i was totally with God until he said that stuff!" or "i was totally with God till he said gays couldn't marry!, i mean i wouldn't do it, or let my children do it but people should have the right to choose wrong!!!!!"

So you admit you bow before a genocidal maniac? Ok

nice refutation there, you're totally right, disgusting perverts are actually a treasure and we need them in our society, consider me converted to the religion of athiesm

God confirmed nigger by /OP/

HOTEP NATION REPRESENT

There's a third option: Gnosticism.

God may be evil, but there's a god above god whom can help you escape him.

omg the jews are right

Hoodoo
not even memeing man, it's like agnosticism but substituting skepticism for faith

>god has a face and it looks like a ((person))
Did he also develop under earth conditions?

It's not God, it's a quebecois!

Fuck that shit got me good. Thank you user

Someone make a chad and virgin meme out of this quick

Implying those are two different things

What are you but coiled maggots, consuming carcasses with contorted countenances? Your precious God has given you 80 miserable years to rot on this shitball which orbits a flickering light destined to extinguish. Just about enough time to see the light, that light being the indisputable nature of the darkness which fills the universe and your hearts. There is no ocean deeper than, no philosophy truer than, and no court of law as just as my hatred for you. You may snigger at me. You may call me an edgelord. You may even realise the seriousness of my words and feel a primal, sobering fear. But you will NEVER understand what got me to this point or where exactly this point even is. It lies on no axis you operate according to the rules of. I am the spirit of the void.

Dead eyes and a mind alive with suffering, for that is all dead eyes are symptomatic of, I walk your streets and watch the vermin. The human sludge that feeds off its own shit and piss. Grand ideals and high-minded philosophy rattling around vacuous heads, heads desperate to find meaning where there is none to be found. You toil in vain. You love not what you create but what you destroy. In this life you will be ground to dust, crushed by the weight of your own sins. Satan’s throne is cold with malice. His trident is red with the blood of righteousness. No mercy for you.

Wow, people actually believe this?

Nah, you're just fucking delusional. Like all religious people.

Do you NOW understand why the Chosen Ones are the only ones created in His image, dumb goy?

Wasn't Jesus himself a jew?