FIAT MONEY

Is fake news

Hahaha btfo trust fund babies

THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM WILL END BY 2020 AND WILL BE REPLACED BY DECENTRALIZED CURRENCIES AUGMENTED BY REGIONAL GOVERNANCE

Are you OK?
Sage for incoherent babbling.

Same goes for shit coin.
Really makes you think whose pushing it.

"Incoherent babbling"
Your Jewish tricks won't work here Harold but good try

Gold Standard is our only hope.
ISIS are the only group doing it.

Its.not our only hope but being presented to us in that way. If we go to.a gold currency we will go back into slavery

We have a much more simple Nd elegant solution

Not posting on Sup Forums. I know.ray dalio lurks here

Give us those shekels for worthless numbers on a screen goy, you are totally beating the man, I promise.

OP, you make a good point, but you spit it out like a spastic.

Yes, crypto is the future. But please stop posting.

Crypto isn't the future

And I'm using a flak filter to keep.the boomers off my wave

what?

Of course it is. Decentralized cryptocurrencies, once they get out of the speculative bubble will one day replace fiat. It's inevitable.

>Decentralized
MUH DECENTRALIZATION .. MUH BITCOIN .. you fucking people are so delusional it's not even funny.

Ray dalio the ceo of Bridgewater lurks on Sup Forums

This guy gets it

BTC is a relic. Decentralization is the only way to get the state and any other (((special interest))) out of money.

Are you legitimately retarded or are you just a shill?

You're wrong fyi

Good argument.

Its nothing to argue. You don't know the plan and the wealthiest ppl will have the most stigma prior to.the switch.

I can't elaborate anymore but it's not a decentralized currency nor is it.centralized. it's not.global at all

yeah, I've only made hundreds of thousands of dollars from bitcoin, It must be a delusion.

Until you've sold them back into dollars you haven't made shit you idiot. If you did, all you have is more centralized money.

so trump will kill off the fed?

there is going to be alot of angry jews out there if they lose control of the biggest country in the world.

will they do the same to the US like they did to germany pre ww2? judea declares war against the USA, boycott US goods?

>MUH GOLD
News flash you dumb fucking goy, guess who owns most of the gold in the USA?

correction, I have ALREADY sold $100,000's worth of BTC, and bought gold. I HAVE a million dollars of BTC still sat there

How long will you nocoiners deny reality, whilst accusing others of delusion?

>your paper has no inherent value hahahaahaha btfo
>better use my yellow metal because it has inherent value and it's not because people say it does

the brainlets on this board, jesus christ

Wow matey, that's amazing!!

It almost makes up for the hundreds of millions that have already been stolen from exchanges and hacked wallets

>M-m-muh security

If you are not buying precious metals and crypto what the fuck are you buying, stocks?

crypto isn't a sure thing in the short term (it is in the long term) but it will continue to out perform stocks.
you should always stack up gold when new international monetary agreements are due

what does have value then?

Good job, you're a scam artist. Congrats.

food, shelter, safety
>you know, things that objectively keep you from dying to the environment

Gold has inherent value, you retard.

Stock in a profitable company is more valuable than a yellow rock that doesn't produce anything.

You should be able to back that up then

from what? The USB stick market plating contacts with gold?

That shit has no real use except in very small quantities. And don't come at me with jewelry, you probably cant tell the difference between brass and bronze

It holds value because international debts are tied to it.

He's not a scam artist. He bought and sold a widely available "commodity", you, and everyone else could have done the same thing.

gold developed as money across all cultures because it is the material most resistant to entropy in the universe. This mean all other materials degrade relative to gold, meaning gold is the ultimate store of excess labour.

Crypto currency will have all the properties of gold and more once the internet is decentralised, ubiquitous and indestructable making it literally the philosophers stone

>dollars

What does that tell you, brainiac?

You don't need to sell it to get your fiat back. The idea is that you buy things with the crypto itself.

it still very much only has those properties because people fucking say it does.

Try measuring the value of gold outside of society and you see how much it's actually good for

Lol oh sweetie

how do you equate it's value?
a fibro house isnt as valuable as a solid brick mansion

Gold has been stolen before. Therefore, gold is a scam.

Holy shit the crypto retardation on this board. Please never visit /biz/

but that's worth something, in dollars and cents

low degradation

following your thinking, even shelter has no value

no, that is why humans find gold subjectively beautiful. The properties of gold are based in physics its scarcity is constant across the universe, it does not change with time, it is fungible.

Even if your point was true fiat is an even worse store of wealth, it is literally designed to ensure you work for your full life google financial repression.

god help you if you do not own precious metals and crypto by 2020

We should leave him be. Unless he wants to share the meth or coke he's got.

>hating centralization
>buying into a singular currency in hopes it becomes mainstream where everyone will eventually have to pay taxes on it
>thinking things will change for the better.
>believing you can beat the government.

Does anyone actually think straight anymore?

>THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM WILL END BY 2020
So the planet is going to wobble off its axis and fall into the Sun? Because that's what it would take to end FRB. It is the ultimate financial weapon, nobody is going to willing put it down.

Whatever sitcom you watched and found that joke funny enough to regurgitate here lied to you

>you're a tool of the proliteriate

Think for yourself

Get out statist.

Flag checks out. Britain will be India teir by 2020

read a book fag

>Decentralization is the only way to get the state and any other (((special interest))) out of money.

Decentralized what, though? Are we staying with the blockchain? Is decentralized, digital fiat the best direction from centralized fiat? We're still not going to back the paper (or whatever form it is) by attaching legal title to a tangible good (precious metals or other asset)? Just wondering.

Suck a girls penis, leaf

At least our women won't be slags any more under shaira. There aren't too many downsides for men at all.

So, you are being a bit vague about how the most powerful people on earth are going to just lay down their most oppressive, most powerful financial weapon m8? Would you care to elaborate on why you imagine the City of Lodon, Wall Street, and Dubai are going to agree to simply cease to exist?

muh dentralization is just a buzzword for the disillusioned. I understand shit sucks right now, but holy fuck a global decentralized currency in the form people want it to be is a disaster in the making, it's literally open borders on fucking steroids meth and lsd.

My landlord is not going to take Bitcoin, smart guy

muh decentralization is just a buzzword for the disillusioned. I understand shit sucks right now, but holy fuck a global decentralized currency in the form people want it to be is a disaster in the making, it's literally open borders on fucking steroids meth and lsd.

>isn't backed by anything
trust (those that do not trust are eliminated)
stability (those that threaten stability are eliminated)
power (those that try to usurp power are eliminated)

watch as your cryptocurrency is declared a north korean/ iranian/ russian tool the moment it starts to threaten (((them))) and violently cracked down upon

Would love to elaborate but I was unmasked back in 2013. I'm not implicating myself

We literally have zero need for the Federal Reserve.

Why is there so many /biz/ and Sup Forums crossovers lately? Is pol getting cryptpilled?

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Yup your inheritance means nothing

Oh fuck you, that's not even an argument.

The us dollar isnt valuable simply because everyone got together and agreed to use it. It's tied to military might, history, relationships, and debt obligations.

Pic related, it's (You)

He would if he knew how much it's worth

When it collapses I'm coming after you first for a trophy

Would he if he knew it's value fluctuates dramatically in very short time spans?

Does anyone not think this?

Bitcoin can be outlawed, why wouldnt they do that given how massively powerful central banking is? But don't worry, they will probably come up with a new version that's 'safe' for everyone. Fedcoin, I'd wager. Sounds neat!

Bump

But gold is also fiat money. It has no value other than that which we ascribe to it.

This is Econ 101.

2020 not, more likely 2025.

Dumb argument. Fiat is backed up by the government. It stops the state from seizing my assets and throwing my ass in jail by paying taxes, fees, and fines. Sorry, but that is of value and most governments only accept their version of fiat for those things so that imparts a significant value on fiat.

Gold is used in literally every electronic and military apparatus. Its used in power lines, its used almost everywhere and has huge value.
Fiat currency is basically a cartel system that would topple once one country decides to give everyone else the finger and say "too bad, no more fiat," the markets would crash harder than 1929

What? Gold is extremely useful especially in our technologically advanced society. Any metal would be better than a piece of paper as currency. Metal is useful.

Gold can't be printed.