In the end, did he even manage to make Saitama feel any pain at all? Because it seems like he didn't

In the end, did he even manage to make Saitama feel any pain at all? Because it seems like he didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5aMnNIES0&list=PLyy_0Y2gin4RGxp3da-C4OesGyKL7rbxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

existential pain that there is no challenge in entire universe

It's a gag manga, don't take the MC too seriously.

Well, at least he managed to take away the whole "One Punch Man" thing temporarily.

It took Saitama like what, 3 punches, then consecutive normal punches, then a serious punch to fully defeat him.
>"b-but he wasn't serious1!"
Then it should be called Serious Punch Man. Those still counted as punches, they certainly weren't kicks or elbows or anything else. It's still him hitting Boros with his fist.

And even then, he didn't even die instantly. He was still talking after all that. Boros was pretty durable. I'm amazed his eyeball survived a barrage of punches.

No. Saitama can literally not be injured by anything.

His pride gets injured all the time.

That is true.

He has barely any pride at all.

Saitama intentionally held back to not outright kill boros because he sympathized with boros.
He has punched other humans before, but he doesn't necessarily kill them. He can control his strength fully, like when he punched garou while thinking garou was just a street thug and merely knocking him unconscious.

Can he die from the Japanese cold?

Or being hit by the dreaded Japanese truck.

Didn't the Midget Witch try and snap Saitama's neck and he didn't notice?

She tried to do something to him and it just made his muscles twitch slightly. We don't really know what'd happen if he was serious and tried to resist it and if she herself was at full strength and not injured.
Saitama would likely still just be unaffected.

He ended the battles when he punched other humans before. It's not called One Punch One Kill Man.

He noticed but it didn't actually do very much.

Haha no not at all Boros wasn't shit to Saiatama thats the entire point to his status as strongest hero. It is soo funny that people still dont get it and think anyone can injure or hurt saitama in the slightest because that simply juat isnt true.

Definitely not.

He is called One Punch Man because he is able to finish any opponent in one punch. Doesn't mean he always does.

STOP GRINNING, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

It was stated Saitama took damage.

He can fully resist her attacks, he just doesn't because his clothes get destroyed
The only damage Saitama took was his interest in the fight
He has full control over his strength, he can finish it in one punch but like with Garou he can drag it out for his enjoyment

No he didn't. But he did annoy him because of the speeches. And in the end Saitama seemed a little surprised when Boros spoke. But that might have been him just being nice. Quite a sad fight really.

And here I thought One Punch Man would just be a gag manga but has some of the best development for the heroes and villains in the past decade. It beats Mob Psycho for me.

Saitama took no damage but Boros literally took a super serial punch and was able to talk before he died. He almost broke the one punch meta. If only he had trained for 4 months first....

I always saw it as just a complete parallel to mob psycho. i mean we even have the demon sperm thing now which is just dimple 2.0

I'm sure if Saitama seriously took damage he would've looked a little bit more enthused

Would you an obsessive alien overlord?

Its not hard to be better than mob shitco

except cats

That was from Murata's redraw that got retconned because it didn't happen in the webcomic. You must be reading from a shitty manga hosting site that still have that outdated scan.

The one and only reason Boros survived all of those punches was due to a phenomenally powerful/quick regenerative ability.

Had it not been for it, the consecutive punches alone would have turned him into a red mist.

I guess it doesn't really take away from the fact that it took multiple punches for Saitama to kill him. But it's still worth considering in my opinion.

Nah that's bullshit from the adaptations. In ONE's version he doesn't get "exploded" by the consecutive punches at all, he more or less tanked them. Then Murata made him blow up, and the anime went even more extreme and literally nuked him into slush.

>BD's are still not fully out even though it's been 5000 years since the anime aired
>google won't even tell me if they improved on the visuals significantly compared to TV

There's nothing wrong with that. Saitama could have just punch stronger than he punched in the webcomic/manga. It's not like he can't do it

He most certainly does suffer massive body damage from it. it's not as gruesome as in the redrawn version, but it still happens. You can see parts of his body having been disconnected.

I get what you're tying to get across by falling back to the web comic but be honest, that's not what should really be used to determine these things.

If we did that then we'd also say that Saitama never got kicked to the moon.

IDK XD

The comic is called One Punch Man. Saitama has never been called One Punch Man.

inb4 the hero association changes his hero name to Onepunch Man when he gets to S rank

Maybe they're referring to blast

Man, why the fuck is a well written villain like Boros confined to a comedy series? I really thought he was top tier.

Thinking is hard.
It's called one punch man because he can destroy anything in one punch if he wanted to.

He's S class hero name will be Ultimate Baldy. When he's S-class rank 1 he'll finally be called One Punch Man, but he'll think that name is stupid and still call himself Saitama
Garou was well written, Boros was just evil, a fun and memorable villain certainly, but not well-written

reminder that boros was the antagonist of an old one's manga

Reminder that the manga was made 20 years ago
>DEEPEST LORE

On first viewing it would seem that Saitama is actually having some difficulty with Boros but, at the very end, it is revealed that Boros never really offered any sort of challenge.

When reviewing the fight you realize that what is causing Saitama to be slow to respond is that he is trying to cope with the fact that Boros, the strongest villain in the damned galaxy, is still utterly below his level. He is and always will be the One Punch Man.

we have to go deeper

>not giving Boros titties

Mistake.

What are you, straight?

>When you nut but she keeps suckin

Ok, he couldn't kick Saitama's ass.

But do you think he could kick Goku's? I think so. Might be the toughest battle he would have to do, probably even tougher than Omega Shenron or Beerus. That extremely fast fighting, explosive regeneration and kick to the moon would be too much for him.

Stop trying to ruin this thread

Both get beaten by Subaru, the superior character in terms of development.

One Punch Man (Wanpanman) is called that because the series was originally just a one-off Anpanman parody ONE did as practice. Anyone who reads into the title so literally is retarded.

sorry not everyone have a chance to be pathetic excuse of a human like suboring.

Seriously stop this shit
Yeah the title is a pun/parody, so are Saitama and Vaccine man's designs but he's still called One Punch Man because he can defeat anything in one punch if he wants to
You stop too

for anyone who wans saitama vs goku, this is exactly how it would go down
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5aMnNIES0&list=PLyy_0Y2gin4RGxp3da-C4OesGyKL7rbxA

bear with the shit art and re-used animation. the creator gets better but he really nails the comedy and feel of how this would play out

I don't want Saitama vs Goku though, that shit would be too boring.

I want Lord Boros vs Goku since that would be more enjoyable to watch, since both of them are fucking powerful and there really wouldn't be a clear understanding of who would win that fight.

>there really wouldn't be a clear understanding of who would win that fight

Saitama does mention I think that it is "almost" a fight at one point. So presumably he made him feel something, just not something significant.