How long until Trump shuts down Sup Forums and gets rid of the second amendment as well?

How long until Trump shuts down Sup Forums and gets rid of the second amendment as well?

The legacy media is disgusting

CNN
Fox
Msnbc
Nbc
ABC
Cbs

All should be liquidated and given to the public immediately

two hours

>one post by this ID
>second amendment

He said he thinks it's disgusting that CNN can make up an entire news story and blatantly lie to the American public and get away with it.

good comrade

except I'd tolerate more us state propaganda than latin american red propaganda

How long until you quit sucking nigger dick, faggot?

It will only be local news affiliates. You can't become famous on the news anymore.like deray.mckessons manufactured hype

we fake newz now

(((Tashman)))

>we wuz real newz n sheeit

>Hillary pre-screend every question asked of her by the media
>tha's ok
>Obama highly-regulated the press conferences to ensure only pro-Obama reporters could ask him anything
>tha's ok
>Obama routinely banned the media from covering his trips, vacations, shopping trips, etc
>tha's ok
>Obama even once said he wanted to take FOX news off the air for it not supporting his regime
>tha's ok
>Trump is sick of leftist media colluding to engage in smear campains
>TRUMP THE EVIL HITLER IS AGAINST FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!

JJust shut the fuck up.

People don't forget things like you think.

>Muh one post

The media has been doing that forever. Besides, Trump lies too. Why shouldn't he face consequences?

>Dobald Drumpfh thinks
t. our source inside the President's head

So did the Clintons. Why shouldn't they face the consequences? Why must you move the goalpost?

polgoy are just usual idiots for Trump's dictatorship

LOL @ referencing an ACLU propaganda piece

Yes, she should face consequences. I never said she shouldn't. Stop projecting.

>they shut down Sup Forums
>we got to backup chan
oh no so worried

All they do is make up stories about him and then go to the airwaves and tell the public, it's real news. Why NOT challenge their license? Liberals love to sue and slander in court rooms. Why NOT bring the fake news to the courtroom?

>Trump trolls the media
>they take the bait
OP is a faggot

We can liken Trump to Octavian Casar - Augustus. Cleaning up the moral attitudes of his people.

Sure. I'm fine with that. Although Trump would have to prove what they're saying is fake.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump’s 80's style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that they’re not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tump’s favorite catchphrase “I guarantee you,” which itself is a clever reference to Trump’s Art of the Deal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Donald Trump Thinks the Freedom of the Press Is 'Disgusting'
Goddamn right it is. Time to have right-wing death squads rounding up Jewish journalists and shipping them to Guantanamo Bay as threats to national security. Hail Victory!

This, also journalists should be liable to be tortured if they lie.

So you don't see how this could be flipped on to right wing journalists when a left wing president is in office?

You joke. Politics should be a capital (death penalty) offense. (This is not directed at Trump, but politicians in general)

freedom of the press doesn't include lying, how can we have a civil society if the gatekeepers of information are intentionally misleading us

Sage

There are no right wing journalists you fucking retard. "Journalists" in America are 100% leftist operatives which is why they must all be executed.

Sup Forums isn't the press, it's a public forum.