Do modern men ever get an even playing field, how is this fair??

Do modern men ever get an even playing field, how is this fair??

>i'm fugly, how is this fair?
blame your parents maybe

its never even,
women have to be hot, and men need to have money. these are almost never happen at the same ages

but I'm 27 and I'm dating a 20 year old?

i thought this was pretty standard if you manage to get yourself together later on in life

unless youre like 40 then it may be tough

You're ugly user.

among those three options, single forever is very, very clearly the best one.

no, you can only do that if you're good looking. it's mostly a myth that younger girls like older men. women like men 2-3 years older than them, not really any more than that.

but if you're very attractive sure you can pull it off. but if you're not, no way.

At 35, if you have a career and are financially successful. Well kept. Not fat.

You'll be pulling bitches left and right.
Preferably girls in their 20s

this. might as well dedicate your life to making money or get really good at a hobby or try to invent something as notable forever single men tend to do

id rather not do that but if its better than the other 2 options

1. virgin way
2. beta way
3. cuck way

4. CHAD STORY - prepare to race war, praise to God, gym body, by guns, become a warrior and unite with same chads

same. life is good.

Women/girls only start to notice you at that age,until then you're just a punk, unless you're a naturally handsome TrueChad
Work on yourself,keep yourself fit and decent looking(esp try to not be fat)

It's not bad. Clean your life up go volunteer

Rise above it

I've never personally seen IRL evidence of this. Post a link?

Except what this doesnt take into account is that Men have the ability to date younger; something women generally don't.

A 30-35 year old man who is /fit/, has money, and is a good due can land girls in their early 20s who aren't ugly or mothers.

Someone edit that to say "ugly girls/ex-whores"
Because that's more the reality.

This is a great info graphic to show why to go younger btw. Spot on.

LOL
Sure, you can land 20 year olds to take to bed but they aren't serious and will waste your time, and your 35, you don't have time to waste.

The correct thing to do was marry your highschool sweetheart before you both become poisoned by outside degenerate influences.

Where's the option to fuck/marry/kill college girls?

>2017 as a guy
>You're either swimming in pussy or getting little(if any)

>even
>fair
why dont you talk about "equality" aswell while you are at it

So much this.
t. a 27 year old going after a 19 year old

Get rich (or even financially stable with your own house and car will do) and find yourself a young attractive female with no baggage. Simple.

at 27 you are in the right age to get a 20, 21 yo faggot

Be a Hollywood executive.

Like Dan Schneider.

I chose the ugly girls path tbqh famalam

Am I an ugly girl?

>The correct thing to do was marry your highschool sweetheart before you both become poisoned by outside degenerate influences.
This! Society would be so much better if people just did this.
Advocating for men to wait until they are 35+ and rich to pull early 20's women is pretty much advocating for them to get divorce raped. As a early 20's woman would go for an older guy mainly for his money, since she could most likely already get a /fit/ younger guy who she has more in common with. Also unless these men waiting to become established remain virgins until they are comfortable to settle they will just be contributing to the degenerate slut culture until then.

only if you're really good looking. and you have to be genetically good looking -- getting fit isn't enough, you have to have a good face, good hair, etc.

If those pushup stands could talk..

Yeah sure just marry at 20 years old and possibly fuck your life forever. When you are in highschool or finishing highschool you know shit about the world or shit about making important desicions so that would be a bad idea in most cases

Only on the inside, honey. Now show us your tits.

This is exactly what feminists tell young women. Let that sink in.

I thought older men and young wife is common in the world...

I can do it easy.
but I am an 8

Yes. Yes you are.

WTF is going on in this thread?
Focusing on setting up a career or other ways to set yourself up financially is the key when you're young.
I'm 40 and every year I have more and better sex than the last. Do you think any of my married friends can say that?
Ya, I mostly pay for it, and have been since I made my first million 10 years ago, but for me it's like pocket change at this point.
Wealth = perpetual young tight pussy.
It's been this way for thousands of years.
Not something you can ever tire of once you get it regularly.
Focus on you and your career lads. The rewards are endless.

2nded, my dad is 59 and has a 42-year-old wife

>tfw got tricked into taking the rice pill and now have an amazing relationship with a jap girl

Yeah but he's slamming teenagers.

>ugly girls
Thanks to feminism this isn;t an option since they all think they deserve chad who makes 150k a year

this

Think about this bro... When you are a step dad, that's not YOUR kid. Which means, no court battles, no tens of thousands of $ in lawyer fees, years of getting fucked by paying child support.
>Get Vasectomy.
>Enjoy being a Step dad to a good kid.
>Some other dipshit pays for having a kid.
>smile.jpg

yeah, you could also be a degenerate.

but if you want to help society and get start a family, but cant find any wife material, you can dedicate yourself to doing something thatll benefit the community

but if you dont care about that thats fine

you're missing the IRON PILL AND FUCK YOUNG BITCHES option

Even better. According to Sup Forums by age 21 or 22, a girl would have graduated college meaning she took hundreds of dick in those few years.

Well lmet my GF when I was 18 so yeah I get what you say. But in most cases that is not the best scenario. Is you want to success you actually need to get something Working for you. If you just have a girlfriend but you are a NEET she will eventually leave you

We don't.

Something like 40% of men in our genetic history reproduced, the rest went without. The only thing that stopped that ratio is monogamous marriage.

I have a friend, he started dating a single mother. Turns out the kids dad was in jail. They ended up getting married. A year into it she tells him she is pregnant. Thinks the kid is his, put his name on the birth certificate. Finds out later that the kid is not his. The guy had been about of jail 3 months and she had be fucking the felon. Knocked her up, he ends up locked up again for dealing drugs

Do not fucking trust them, he thought she had reformed her ways of doing dumb shit but as soon as Mr. Bad Boy got out she ran back to his dick. He wasn't a nigger either just a white bogan piece of shit

>t. paedophile

It simply comes down to the way you look.

If you still look attractive in your 30's, young girls are still going to want to fuck you.

Sad thing most of us are average or ugly so we're fucked.

Let's face it a lot of people can't get laid without the conservative culture.

>LGBT talking about pedophiles

When I was 27 I had the options to continue fucking thots (all ages), or marry woman. I married my wife when she was 21, a while I was 28.

this
virgins usually chase girls their own age, thats why its impossible for them

That's basically why this a huge deal here in Sup Forums. Not because they actually "care" about the white race or whatever.
It's just basically beacuse their chances to getting laid are decreasing every single day.
Basically much dick on steroids.
I wish they would actually care about things and stop getting fucked in the ass by the jews.

>The only thing that stopped that ratio is monogamous marriage

and then western civilization flourished.
which is why i think (((some people))) want to get rid of monogamy ,because they know things will crumble without it

yeh but i never had a highschool sweethear who loved me
in fact no one ever loved me
even tho im not fugly

Also, your image was probably made by a nu male cuck with no game.

I'd hate to be a 27 year old cumrag though. Literally known as a cum bucket, and self improvement isn't a woman thing. At least a 27 year old nu male cuck can improve, and get confidence (game)

This

So don't be a NEET? If you get together younger and she sticks around through the ups and downs of you establishing yourself you know she is worthy to be a mother to your kids. She's not gonna fuckoff when times are bad. Wait till you are 35 and get with some random 20 year old that enjoys your gains from the get go, marry and knock her up quickly (dont wanna be an old cunt having kids) then things go a bit bad she is more likely to fuckoff then the one you built your life with.

How old are you?

I'm 28 and single forever for over six years. It's pretty okay. Bought a house, work a lot, 401k doing great, and my dog isn't a whore. Sex isn't an issue but sometimes I'd like someone to go to social events with.

This is true, 29 and dating a ugly with a hot as fuck bod. Impossible to pull a pretty face without money or chad looks.

Don't tell me that's your room?

This is essentially my plan. Career and wealth first.

However, I suspect I won't want to marry and have children, because of the extremely discriminatory justice system for the former, and the death of traditional gender roles for the latter.

Say what you want about raising children, but in the first few years, that's a mom's job. Putting the more practical minded dad to tasks like changing diapers, listening to braindead gibberish all day, having your sleep disrupted every night, going to mindless social activities, and worst of all, having to prioritize children over career, is practically abusing dads in my book. This is a women's sphere, and men do not belong there, just like we keep seeing how women don't belong in certain men's spheres that they so desperately want to control.

That's still young. High school sweethearts/couples that got together young same thing pretty much. I'm talking about 35+ trying to get women your age. Just keep looking and don't fall for degenerate sluts.

>Russian mail order brides not an option

Plebeian taste

Well, duh.

I think people on pol are just unsatisfied with their lives in general.

Nope. I have money and a young gf.

Pretty much. All things start with yourselve, no one can give you a wife, a kid or your dream life.
Most people here are like the nu-males they laugh at with the difference that they are on the other side of the spectrum..
Best of luck to all the ones that actually try

I choose Jesus Christ.

Don't you understand that everyone is guaranteed to be degenerate or at least be made aware of the degeneracy? We live in a constant stream of information in the form of ideas from other people, texts, pictures/videos, social media, etc.. even the best girls I knew growing up wound up on the pill and fucking around.

>tfw people come even here to virtue signal

Lol its another young girls dont go for older guys thread.

OPs pic is definately made by a woman.

Stop spreading this feminist meme. This is what feminists want men to believe: That men too, become worthless on the sexual market early.

The truth, however, is that men's sexual market value peak at 38 years.

Women's, however... kek

shit image

>be me ,25 years old
>just hooked up with a 19 year old girl.
Men, just know that time passes in your favour.You can fuck bitches 20 years younger than you, while roasties won't ever get a younger man.

>its mostly a myth that younger girls like older men

I'm guessing you've never left the u.s. in your entire miserable life. Go to Europe, most relationships are 5 to 10 years apart in age difference.

i got married when i was 30. wasnt that hard to find a good racist feminine woman

This is a fallacy - it's women's sexual marketplace, applied to men.

There's an old Chinese proverb. "When woman reach 30, life over. When man reach 30, life just begin."

There's nothing in the world more womanly than putting a question mark at the end of a sentence that is in no way a question

this is what white men want

LOL total lie

Middle-aged men snag younger waifus all the time. In fact men marrying older is a sign of intense reproductive competition. Women age like milk but we age like wine. I'm gonna wife up a young'n when I'm a silver fox. I'm never gonna stop lifting and eating healthy so I'll pound that pussy as hard as any juvenile AND have way more wealth and spiritual insight.

Friendy reminder that the Mayli video is 44-on-18. Is that seriously not hot

Keeeeeeeeeeek

highest lel
outstanding post, and I will remember that proverb
>wrong
fukken saved

RIP q_q

It used to be commonplace for men to not even think about marriage until 30. At 30 a gym membership and some healthy eating means you haven't really lost anything.

I am not quite sure what the big deal is. As I got older getting with any race random 7-8's is pretty easy. Younger, same age, older. You just need social skills, confidence, and never show off your wealth or power levels. If you need to show those for some pussy you are in for trouble in the long term. Why bother with 9's-10's you know they crave attention from multiple men. If you want some 9-10's and aren't a chad just throw down some money, it'll be the cheapest easiest pussy you ever had. but if you really want those 9's and 10's get ready for a headache.

If you think you won;t get fucked into paying child support just becasue you're the step dad and "it's not my kid" then you're going to be in for a rude awakening.

>it's mostly a myth that younger girls like older men.
LOL NO
Women either like what they are told they should like or they like things that make them feel superior to other women.

>>Women either like what they are told they should like or they like things that make them feel superior to other women.

Women love this. If you haven't figured this out you're either too young or a victim of feminism.

Also quads of truth.

I'd take ugly girl over single forever.

Excellent digits. Older men know how to command. And THAT is what women want. Good looks attract mannish 35yo career cunts. FEAR gets the real qts wet

Men are at their best at age 24-30 especially if you've been kind to your body and are somewhat financially stable.

Women on the other hand are in their prime from age 16-22 ish. age 25 is generally the peak and it's only downhill from there.
Age 30 is the end.

This, I recall a study showing men peak in attraction in their 30's and 40's. Financially and emotionally stable, look mature without being old fucks.

That's true, but if a man manages to get really rich and successful while still young, he will be ahead of the older men