Leave office please - cancer brain

RULE 678.23 - if you have brain cancer you are incompetent. leave my government fucking idiot. McKaine is not a war hero hes a fucking pussy who got caught and cried his way through captivity so they felt sorry for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a true patriot and a hero who actually fought for this country unlike draft dodging cheeto retard. Kill yourself subhuman leftist

This, essentially. I bet op has never suffered or worked a day in his life.

He has no balls

kekek

he didn't 'fight' faggot. he was a spoiled officer political brat whose plane went down...so he sniveled like a cunt through captivity.

>McKaine is not a war hero hes a fucking pussy who got caught and cried his way through captivity so they felt sorry for him.
Even if he was a war hero that has no bearing on his Senate performance. He's a garbage senator and should be removed from office.

>get btfo out of Trump
>try to gain sympathy with brain cancer and muh war hero story even though you gave the Norks a shitload of information
>completely stab trump and the GOP in the back because you're an angry old man
Fuck that pussy faggot bitch

>when you realize Obama was the lesser of the two evils in 2008
It is a strange timeline we live in.

Fuck mckain and how is he a leftist if he wants mckain gone and supports trump??? You stupid fucking shill here's 23cents

>fighter pilot who got shot down while killing commies
>spoiled officer political brat

???

>fighter pilot with 100+ kills against American Sailors

Here is a picture of John McCains kitchen. I'm mean how old is he anyway?

We have a geriatric problem in our government.

and didn't he also get some pilot dude he didn't like killed purposely? i hear something like this but not sure. guess he does have things in common with killary.

Accidents happen, which is why you're alive today.

He gave Obama the presidency

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up

stupid dumb boomer scum

john mccain is literally the jar jar binks of our world.

he never 'fought' a damn thing. his daddy was a high ranking admiral so he was spared by the North Vietnamese. He was always a privileged brat on the road to politics. he was born into it/ a spoiled, privileged brat. read his wiki idiots. a fucking pussy is all he is.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He will leave after trump is gone.

>you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain

kek

>"McCain is our savior"

kek