Hey Sup Forums, would you ever let a women change your political views? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

Hey Sup Forums, would you ever let a women change your political views? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

>wife material
>doesn't understand that 2 adults can have differing political views and it is a right.
she isn't wife material if she wants me to change my political views

I'm a centrist, I don't have political views
check mate

you're supposed to change hers dummy

Women have no power over me. She should consider herself lucky in the first place that I would even talk to her.

>letting women have power over you

liberal women are cancer

> change your political views
If the arguments are solid.
> What if she was really pretty
That's usually their best argument.
> Wife material
top kek

Literally got red pilled by my wife.

I grew up in a small town in the Midwest so I believed pretty much everything the Democrats told me. My wife grew up in the ghetto and outright laughed at a lot of my political beliefs when we first started dating in college

I honestly didn't believe her and just agreed to disagree until I lived in a big multicultural city and saw things for how they really are

I don't care about the opinion of objects

That's what happened to me.

Why not just have different opinions?

>just agreed to disagree
Beta cuck detected. No wonder your wife was the one wearing the pants, faggot.

Trick Question. Not wife material. Next...

dem soft tittays doe

Plenty of women have changed my political views. Dealing with each pushed me a little further to the right.

>let a *woman
basically asking to be cucked

My political views are not subject to change by people, only ideas. Are you asking if I would *pretend* to be a liberal or whatever to get pussy? No, but then I'm hardly a pussy hound anyway

lol

>be a loser who cant get pussy
>hot chicks at antifa rallies giving up free pussy to new joins.
>demands you prove your faith and puts you in the front lines with a bike lock
>see 70y oldwearing old army dress uniform and maga hat crutching by across street
>ww2 vet
>run up and hit him with bike lock
>fucking nazis
>find girl to crush puss
>girl already off fucking 6 niggers in a van; niggers going in and out of van like revolving door back into the protest.
>my turn. Upload hentai tenticle rape protocols.exe
>antifa bitch didnt shave; rainforest vagina and smells like animal hoarder tv show.
>pussy looks like sour cream dip from all the niggers.
>yolo
>burys face and eats first pussy ever
>join antifa. Beat old people. eat free pussy

I was a fake vegetarian to get chicks in art school (always was a good conversation starter as the chances of her being claiming to be a vegetarian too were high). I used to sneak chicken and smoke meat sandwhiches after the bar in Montreal. Until one day I chick I was starting to see saw me eating in a cafe and walked in. There was shrimp in my dish and she was like "carefur! Shrimp!" (She was Asisan). I was like "oh shit! Thanks!" and had to waste my food. But that day we finallly fucked and dated for a little over a year. I had to go legit vegetarian.
That was 20 years ago. Have never touched meat since. I'm pretty far right, but still think animals are cute and don't want to eat them.

>Hey Sup Forums, would you ever let a women change your political views?
No. She either conforms, or made to conform, or abandoned.

Right now I believe that most muslims should be killed and some converted. I would let a woman convince me that all muslims should be killed tho.

/thread

Fun fact if she changes your political views (virtue, dilligence, discipline, self reliance and philosophy.) You're the wife.

> let

Ha ha ha- he thinks it's a "let"

No way any thot gets to dictate what someone thinks.

>women opinions matter
Might as well prep the bull right away leaf.

No.
I once talked with an immigrant woman about immigration politics, she started by calling it racist but after a few days she basically agreed with me. She agreed to a immigration policy that would deport her and not let her get in again.
I am not gonna chance my view for noone.

No.
Women don't belong in politics.
Why should I?

You're doing it wrong.
You're supposed to laugh and tell her she's cute for being so stupid.
They'll pretend they don't like this when they're not naked but once you get them naked it's gg, no re

>checks flag.
Checks out.

Cuck

Why does this thread come up all the time and always with the same pic?

CTR, ShareBlue, incompetent MSM journalists, leftypol, underage memesters, etc.

wew. that's literally me, but i'm still doing that shit and it's fun as hell.